The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-19-2008, 12:17 PM   #706
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
You keep destroying this thread, HeretiC.

You're even worse than Stephan.
All credit to HeretiC-at least his posts make sense.
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2008, 02:05 PM   #707
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Thanks, finally someone who is not trying start a quarrel.

P.S Back to the topic: which quarter do you think is the best for Nalbandian in RG draw ?
Here is the ranking by preferences :

1- Davydenko
2- Djokovic
3- Federer
4- Nadal

But as I said in the thread related to RG, I don't know what will happen as we don't know if he is still injured or if he will fully fit after hard training.

This will enlighten us of course, but let's wait until the draw is out because the probability that David reach QF this year are slim IMO.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #708
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
If she's racist, then I'm homophobic.
Tiff, I've recently met the "real things".

Perhaps I should better say, the "real shits"...
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #709
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tiff, I've recently met the "real things".

Perhaps I should better say, the "real shits"...
Yeah...I've met those types before too.

Right now, I'm working on a research paper for my graduate course. I'm coping with the my teacher demands on us for this paper, and boy, it's taking a lot out of me right now. I figure, once I get the final drafts done, I can do the PPT presentation, and be done with it-aside from the final exam, of course.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:30 AM   #710
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right now, I'm working on a research paper for my graduate course. I'm coping with the my teacher demands on us for this paper, and boy, it's taking a lot out of me right now. I figure, once I get the final drafts done, I can do the PPT presentation, and be done with it-aside from the final exam, of course.
I'm in a similar situation. My final exams start in two weeks. I have to pass five graduate level courses. Right now, I don't have time for my research paper as I have to be well prepared for my exams. Excellent performance there is desirable... I will be working on my paper during the summer. Poor me! Scorching hot days in Athens then... To have an idea of my upcoming torture, we had 37 C today. Anyway, hopefully everything will go according to Getta's laws. Most probably I'll visit England in August to meet some uni staff members. I got keen on the idea to give more mathematical flavour to my thesis. Those people can help me do that, among other things.

Do you still have time to study Portuguese? Hope it wasn't just a temporary enthusiasm. If this is the case, interest fades out rather quickly. And deservedly so at times...
Old 06-02-2008, 02:52 AM   #711
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow we are in the similar situation. I'm also working with my paper and should be preparing exams in two weeks. Today I have to present my thesis and show the further research to people. I gotta go. Gook luck with all guys.
my0118 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:55 AM   #712
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
I'm in a similar situation. My final exams start in two weeks. I have to pass five graduate level courses. Right now, I don't have time for my research paper as I have to be well prepared for my exams. Excellent performance there is desirable... I will be working on my paper during the summer. Poor me! Scorching hot days in Athens then... To have an idea of my upcoming torture, we had 37 C today. Anyway, hopefully everything will go according to Getta's laws. Most probably I'll visit England in August to meet some uni staff members. I got keen on the idea to give more mathematical flavour to my thesis. Those people can help me do that, among other things.

Do you still have time to study Portuguese? Hope it wasn't just a temporary enthusiasm. If this is the case, interest fades out rather quickly. And deservedly so at times...
My research paper has consumed a lot of time...along with homework for another class. I do, however, have someone from my workplace who is Brazilian, so I have the opp to practice some with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my0118 View Post
Wow we are in the similar situation. I'm also working with my paper and should be preparing exams in two weeks. Today I have to present my thesis and show the further research to people. I gotta go. Gook luck with all guys.

My exams are in two weeks as well. At least they're not cumulative. I would be in big stuff if they were.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:47 AM   #713
country flag Getta

Mia and Tiff, wish you all the best for your exams and thesis presentation.

Quote:
My research paper has consumed a lot of time...along with homework for another class. I do, however, have someone from my workplace who is Brazilian, so I have the opp to practice some with her.
If only I had English native speakers in my vicinity to practise my English (or French/Spanish...).

I'm so jealous of you!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #714
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, it's exam time, isn't it? Good luck to everyone that has any coming up.

It's a lot different for me. I can basically do whatever I want when I get home, the learning pace at work is incredibly slow (I spend a lot of time doing very little) but today was a good day. Around about a month ago, I was getting upset about it and constantly thinking about when I should be leaving even though it was never to be in the immediate future. But things are better now and I don't mind it now. There is a lot of promise of what we're going to be learning and it never happens, then I learned to not pay attention to it.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:55 AM   #715
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to everyone for their exams, it's a hard thing to go through but it's short fortunately !

I was lucky to have my exams before my work placement, now I just have to finish my report and present it in two weeks !
Old 06-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #716
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

best of luck to everyone

exams are the only part of the student life I don't miss at all, of course i don't, who does anyway
don't remember ever being so nervous, in my whole life, than i was in my final year, panic attack level almost, lol.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #717
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Davd is playing in Queens. Any news about his back ?
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #718
country flag Tennis-Engineer

Tennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond repute

It is interesting that in David's official website, Queen's is not in the schedule yet : http://www.davidnalbandian.com/en/schedule/

Tennis Tipping :

Singles titles: Sunrise 09, Cremona 09, Belgrade 08, Salinas 08, Tunis 08, Campos do Jordao 08.
Doubles titles: Paris Masters 09, Shanghai Masters 09, Todi 09, Santiago 08, San Luis de Potosi 08, Tunis 08.

Tennis-Engineer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #719
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Engineer View Post
It is interesting that in David's official website, Queen's is not in the schedule yet : http://www.davidnalbandian.com/en/schedule/
I wouldn't pay much attention to that. That schedule is missing a lot of things.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #720
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

He is 4th seed, first round free, second against winner of Sela-Troicki.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote