The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #151
country flag Nalrodd

Nalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Asado Thread: Chat (and Chew) Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viken01 View Post
Good luck mines just ended . What are you studying ?
Thanks!

How I envy you. I'm studying politology and international relations. The first exam comes tommorow and is about relations in history, specifically the relations between ancient Greece, Persians, the Roman Republic etc.
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #152
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalrodd View Post
Thanks!

How I envy you. I'm studying politology and international relations. The first exam comes tommorow and is about relations in history, specifically the relations between ancient Greece, Persians, the Roman Republic etc.
Wow this doesn't look easy . What are the job opportunities ?

As for me, I am studying networks and telecommunications
Old 01-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #153
country flag Nalrodd

Nalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond reputeNalrodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow this doesn't look easy . What are the job opportunities ?

As for me, I am studying networks and telecommunications
Well I pretty much have to hope that I'll get into some position under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, like at som embassy, foreign consulate or the ministry itself. Or I'll go teaching history at elementary schools, but that only as a last resort.

Also I took an extended informatics course so I can do something at that department but I forgot much since that course.

And don't know what its like in your country, but people in the networks and telecommunications in our country earn the most money. (excluding politicans and such high-positioned officials).
Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #154
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I pretty much have to hope that I'll get into some position under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, like at som embassy, foreign consulate or the ministry itself. Or I'll go teaching history at elementary schools, but that only as a last resort.

Also I took an extended informatics course so I can do something at that department but I forgot much since that course.

And don't know what its like in your country, but people in the networks and telecommunications in our country earn the most money. (excluding politicans and such high-positioned officials).
Working for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that would be great ! Well you can do that job and teach as well you know I live in France and it's quiet common to see people working in politics, teaching for example. My telecommunication's teacher have several jobs too.

But I don't know if people in the networks and telecommunications earn the most money here but I know that there is plenty of job prospects because there is a lack of technicians and engineer.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #155
country flag Nalrodd

Quote:
Working for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that would be great ! Well you can do that job and teach as well you know I live in France and it's quiet common to see people working in politics, teaching for example. My telecommunication's teacher have several jobs too.

But I don't know if people in the networks and telecommunications earn the most money here but I know that there is plenty of job prospects because there is a lack of technicians and engineer.
Well, working for the Ministry is just a dream right now, but I really do hope that I could get a job that has something to do with it, because that is what really interests me, but its still a long way to go and the exams await me tommorow.

And what would you like to do? Something associated with the telecommunications I presume? I have nothing against technicians and engineers but I hope you don't want to work as these when you studied telecommunications and networks.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #156
country flag Viken01

Quote:
Well, working for the Ministry is just a dream right now, but I really do hope that I could get a job that has something to do with it, because that is what really interests me, but its still a long way to go and the exams await me tommorow.

And what would you like to do? Something associated with the telecommunications I presume? I have nothing against technicians and engineers but I hope you don't want to work as these when you studied telecommunications and networks.
Hehe, well I hope you will have good results and get what you want

Actually I'm passing my 2-year-degree and if I have the results I hope, I'm going to enter INSA Lyon which is the best engineer school of France.

So I'm likely to be an engineer in telecommunications but I'd also like to teach if it is possible
Old 01-17-2008, 02:41 PM   #157
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone.

umm, I hate Vista with passion.

This actually sums up my week pretty well, it's been a constant fight with Vista as it is f'cking up both my pc's, the one at home and this one at work as well. I hate it & don't know what to do anymore.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #158
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
hi everyone.

umm, I hate Vista with passion.

This actually sums up my week pretty well, it's been a constant fight with Vista as it is f'cking up both my pc's, the one at home and this one at work as well. I hate it & don't know what to do anymore.
Useful suggestions,
1,Use the search engine to find your vista problem. It can be a common fault.
2,If 1 doesn't help or the problem can't be solved,restore your PC with a system other than vista.
3,If you think 2 is troublesome,then simply bury you PC in the backyard.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #159
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykisser View Post
Useful suggestions,
1,Use the search engine to find your vista problem. It can be a common fault.
2,If 1 doesn't help or the problem can't be solved,restore your PC with a system other than vista.
3,If you think 2 is troublesome,then simply bury you PC in the backyard.

That's the plan & we're probably getting it fixed by next week.
I knew we should never have done this in the first place, changing all the pc's to vista.

anyway, the third is also a valid option & I will certainly keep it in mind.

justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:16 AM   #160
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't introduced myself until now.
My name is Getta, I am Greek living in Athens. I study mechanical engineering, not being at the conventional student age though. I've quitted my studies to work in construction companies for fifteen years. A few years ago I decided to return to the uni. Now, I have to pass my final courses and finish my thesis (hope in March). I've travelled a lot around the world since I was a little kid. Love to read, listen and sometimes speak... I consider myself a rather boring woman. Don't know others' opinion of me (and don't care, I would say ).
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:19 AM   #161
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So I'm likely to be an engineer in telecommunications but I'd also like to teach if it is possible

Viken, are you implying that you are going to pursue Ph.D. studies so that you can teach at a uni?
Old 01-19-2008, 03:24 AM   #162
country flag Getta

Quote:
Thanks!

Hahaha. Our mandatory history courses in greek high schools...
I always hated the brainwashing there and tried to learn history from other sources.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:30 AM   #163
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Martin Jaite rules, that is all I have to say.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 03:30 AM   #164
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
I consider myself a rather boring woman. Don't know others' opinion of me (and don't care, I would say ).
Something tells me this is not true.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:34 AM   #165
country flag my0118

my0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond reputemy0118 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
I haven't introduced myself until now.
My name is Getta, I am Greek living in Athens. I study mechanical engineering, not being at the conventional student age though. I've quitted my studies to work in construction companies for fifteen years. A few years ago I decided to return to the uni. Now, I have to pass my final courses and finish my thesis (hope in March). I've travelled a lot around the world since I was a little kid. Love to read, listen and sometimes speak... I consider myself a rather boring woman. Don't know others' opinion of me (and don't care, I would say ).
Getta

BTW Nalby won't play today? Looks like raining over there.