Sergei "S.O.S." Bubka cheering thread ;) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-08-2007, 07:22 PM   #1
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sergei "S.O.S." Bubka cheering thread ;)

Let's make some hype S.O.S. means Son of Sergei and he is reaching the career best achievement, by winning quallies and getting into quaters of Wrocław 125K+H challenger. He has given hundreds of interviews all around the world, and this is very funny that the questions are almost all the time the same

At first I took him as kid without a class, but maybe he was just tired after the trip and insecure in the new place. On the next day he redeemed himself and he keeps redeeming every day, by making organizing team happy and gathering spectators at the hall. He also gave his first autograph/photo session today... was a little stressed, but it was only 15 minutes long.

His tennis: Is strong. Good first serve. Not afraid to attack at the net. Not afraid of a topspin backhand ( ). Oncourt movement seems his weakest point, he needs to rush more to those balls. But he seems to be improving in it, when the ball is important in the set, and then he is running (quite heavily, let's admit).

anyway come on Sergei

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sergei "S.O.S." Bubka cheering thread ;)

yay,

I liked his father's career and never been in a bandwagon

let's see where he can take us

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

I was too young to follow his father's career and I was the only journalist in his life who asked him about him and not his father or father-related so far ( )

Old 02-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #4
country flag tennisculture

tennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond reputetennisculture has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he will win the tournament now that Nico lost !

Very blue eyes... :

tennisculture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #5
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

He finally got his topic !

That's great ! I'm following his results for more than a year now... he was in junior !
He's definitly a good hope of the new generation !

#1 seed N.Mahut lost today so he's got an easier draw now to the final ... let's hope he'll make it
Old 02-09-2007, 10:04 AM   #6
country flag Nathaliia

He promised to defeat Jan Mertl in the quaterfinal today It is his biggest success ever in here.

His eyes are almost as blue as Tomasz Bednarek's.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute

he finally lost : Jan Mertl - Sergei Bubka 6-4, 7-6(5)

but still it was a great tournament for him !
Old 02-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #8
country flag Nathaliia

Umpire was crap at two important points. Sergei got deconcentrated, but he was too stressed overall. Started to play well at 2-6 in the tie-break, but it was too late. Saved 3 mps, still it wasn't enough.

Haven't talked to him after the match, only briefly before. I guess he's upset now He goes to Croatia futures now. Overall I would love him to play this level until Katowice 15K futures where I may run a press office myself

Tomorrow he hits 20. Happy birthday boy.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #9
country flag L.R

I think he'll keep that level ... he already improved a lot since the last two years ! I'm sure he'll keep going that way !
Old 02-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #10
country flag Nathaliia

Yep exactly. Too bad we didn't have another conference. There are other questions I'd like to ask him.

I also know he was very sad when entered players lounge

Old 02-09-2007, 06:20 PM   #11
country flag L.R

poor baby

but that's good experience though !
He'll learn from it ... and finally look forward... that's how it works
Old 02-12-2007, 08:21 PM   #12
country flag L.R

He finally withdrew from the Croatian Future.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:08 PM   #13
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

He was interviewed at last year's Roland Garros Junior and he seemed to be a really nice bloke! Too bad the video isn't available on Fr tv's site anymore. I would have put the link here...
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #14
country flag Nathaliia

Yes he is. And the funniest thing is that he is answering always the same questions, which are the questions about his dad.

Looks like he will play in Croatia#2 futures and got a fine for withdrawing from Croatia#1.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:36 AM   #15
country flag jmsx521

jmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond reputejmsx521 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how high he can jump over the net... it's genetics!
Capitalism: The biggest Ponzi scheme ever! Perpetual exponential growth of consumption & production on path to monetary collapse and global destruction. The richest 1% have more financial wealth than the bottom 95% combined: TheZeitgeistMovement.com
---------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." -Schopenhauer
---------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." -Goethe
---------------
"All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind." -Aristotle
jmsx521 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote