Happy 2008 & message to Roger and all the fans!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
^Sue^

^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute^Sue^ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Happy 2008 & message to Roger and all the fans!!!!

First of all, i would like to wish you all happy 2008 in advance and i truly hope that Federer can win all his participating tournaments in 2008 esp, the grand slams and the Olympic Gold and also maintains his great game plan and no. 1 position. AS for you all, i hope we can continue to give Roger the full support throughout his career...Peace yeah

WIMBLEDON CHAMPION 03/04/05/06/07/09 US OPEN 04/05/06/07/08
AUST OPEN 04/06/07/10 & FRENCH OPEN 09

^Sue^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy 2008 & message to Roger and all the fans!!!!

Wish all Roger Fans and Roger have a happy 2008!!!!!

GOD Bless Roger can win All GS in 2008 and the Olympic Gold in Beijing!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:43 PM   #3
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year to you all and of course to Roger as well Looking forward to another great year on the forum. May Roger stay healthy and we will get to see lots of moments when he takes our breath away with his kind of play
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dear fans

Happy New Year to all of you all around the world! I am really looking forward to all the coming challenges and am eager to start the new season. It will, after all, be a special year as the Olympic Games in Beijing add a spectacular highlight to the tennis-year. Furthermore, I will definitely be spending quite some time rooting myself – as the European Soccer Championships will be held in Switzerland and Austria in summertime. That will without doubt be a great soccer spectacle which I am also an official ambassador for.

It is wonderful to know that such a large group of fans always follows me to tournaments and venues all around the globe. I am looking forward to standing on court and hearing, seeing or even meeting you guys. Here’s to an unforgettable 2008!

Yours truly,
Roger

Thankyou Roger!!!!
Happy New Year to you too!!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:39 AM   #5
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, a very wonderful 2008 to all you special RF fans around the world.

I love this forum

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
country flag SUKTUEN

I hope Roger post more pic when he is holidays.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:03 AM   #7
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year everyone !!!!

lots of happiness and success for everyone in 2008

|

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote