Questions for Everyone.... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #16
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions for Everyone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeter View Post
I think mtf is pretty darn good the way it is.
we are talking about the David Nalbandian message board here & not about the whole MTF.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2008, 12:23 AM   #17
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, everyone...especially you, sheeter.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #18
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

lovely screen name I say.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #19
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Claudia get all the suggestions from as many of the regulars as you can and then submit them.

I try to keep things organised in the Gaudio forum, so they are easy to find and had no complaints about that.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:37 AM   #20
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Ok, Claudia get all the suggestions from as many of the regulars as you can and then submit them.

I try to keep things organised in the Gaudio forum, so they are easy to find and had no complaints about that.
yes, will do that. I'll try to talk to Sjoukje tomorrow as well, I know she can help us. I've been a big lurker on your forum today and things work A LOT better there. Much more organized.

it's a shame that Jime sort of quit on us, she did a nice job here.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #21
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, such a shame....forum was well-maintained when she was here. Now, it's a total mess.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:49 AM   #22
country flag justClaudia

Tiff, since you are here, which threads you think should be sticky ones?

We can ask the mods, also, to pay more attention to our forum since we don't have one anymore ..this place ends up being a mess pretty easily.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #23
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
Tiff, since you are here, which threads you think should be sticky ones?

We can ask the mods, also, to pay more attention to our forum since we don't have one anymore ..this place ends up being a mess pretty easily.
The 2008 schedule and results
The chat thread
The news and articles thread
The picture thread

Those should always stay "stickied" so that we can have up-to-the-minute information. And if we need to, we can have forum rules like the Gaudio forum does. Of course, that's up to the forum users here.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:58 AM   #24
country flag justClaudia

alrighty. & I am assuming everyone agrees on this ..but if not, please do tell.

the picture of the day should go as a sticky too no? I think it's pretty useless these days and actually a waste of space.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #25
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
alrighty. & I am assuming everyone agrees on this ..but if not, please do tell.

the picture of the day should go as a sticky too no? I think it's pretty useless these days and actually a waste of space.
Not only is it a waste of space, but we cannot add to it because it's always closed. Yes, do get rid of it-yesterday!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:05 AM   #26
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

And Claudia, if people don't post to this thread and then bitch about the changes made....well, they can't say they had an opportunity to voice their opinion. Silence=approval and consent.
With majority support, we're going ahead.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:13 AM   #27
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff ladies, you should be able to fix things up.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:18 AM   #28
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Thanks, George, for your input.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:22 AM   #29
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
And Claudia, if people don't post to this thread and then bitch about the changes made....well, they can't say they had an opportunity to voice their opinion. Silence=approval and consent.
With majority support, we're going ahead.
Yes, Tiff, you're right. Let's just do this & fast.

I'll try to catch Sjoukje on msn tomorrow & if she is not online all day I will definitely pm her. If you think of something else, do it as well, the more the merrier I think.

thanks guys, I need my sleep now. Night.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #30
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree (I know it was useless)