For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-26-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up For all the headcases of MTF.... the KIWIfans chat thread!

Like for starters, I'm leaving in about 2 minutes to get surgery on my mouth But I'll be alright, I'm just nervous about what the outcome of the surgery is going to tell me

Talk to you guys tonight!

Last edited by mary b : 09-11-2007 at 03:47 PM.
knight_ley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2005, 05:04 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KIWI FANS UNITE!!! (chat thread about whatever)

I hope everything is going/went well!!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #3
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Why does everywhere else have a thread for all the regulars to just chat it up but Kiwi's doesn't? I'm changing this now so we can all chat about daily life and whatever we want

Like for starters, I'm leaving in about 2 minutes to get surgery on my mouth But I'll be alright, I'm just nervous about what the outcome of the surgery is going to tell me

Talk to you guys tonight!
Mary

I hope everything goes okay.
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:46 PM   #4
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, surgery on the mouth. I imagine it could be painful.

Nothing too exciting in my life today since I'm working (patiently waiting until 5 pm). Not looking forward to a meeting this afternoon where I might have to fire someone. Am having fun drawing a nice big custom home today though. (I work for an architectural firm).

I might try and play some tennis this evening but the 105 temps is keeping me away.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #5
country flag dylanny@bway.net

dylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond repute

Ok.... I NEVER say anything in the forums, but I've decided it's time to break the ice. (I post CONSTANTLY on Kiwi's website.)

How irritated am I today? I live in NYC and Kiwi was at some charity even that I knew nothing about! I would CERTAINLY have gone!

I'll introduce myself. I live in NYC and am a writer, a playwright primarily. I also do some television. Last year I did a show for FOX and named the family "Keefer--" American spelling, but you never saw it anyway. In fact you only heard it once or twice. It was just my way of sneeking a sceret message. (I sent a copy of the DVD to Kiwi in Halle, by the way.) Well, it's pilot season again and i have to go to LA next week for three days! I am so bitter! (In the past I've managed to be here for the US Open.) Kiwi better still be in the tournement when I get back! Of course, even if I go, I don't think I'd have the nerve to say hello, should I see him. I would feel like I was intruding.

I follow tennis RABIDLY-- stay up overnight and watch the scores online when the matches are overseas. I started following Kiwi years ago (97 or 98, can't remember.) I've had a lot of plays produced in Germany. I was there for a production and that's when I took notice.

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself, at last.
Nicky

PS. Yes, I'm a writer and I cannot spell AT ALL, so I'm sure there will be lots of errors. Sorry.
dylanny@bway.net is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:27 PM   #6
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Well it is a cool palce to write.What can I say?

First Mary,I hope that your surgery goes well..and I,m still not giving up on seeing that picture! lol

Well it was my first week back at work after a wonderful summer.It is TOUGH,I rather see Nicolas in front of me than..other people! I have 2 jobs,I teach at MC Gill University plus we have a family resto in little italy.

Thanks to this forum,I met great people.I was thinking about the fun that I had with Karen last week..lol.

Nicky..is the Nicky Taylor,the one that writes on Nicolas's website? Is it you? My english is pretty bad..lol.I have problems with spelling and speaking correctly.I speak french first so that is why.

Of please,Nicolas is a guy,why don,t you just go to him and talk to him nIcky,come on.You should see me,I just DON'T care..ask Karen.Too bad that you missed his cooking because I heard..from him,that he is a good cook.

Thank god that the US Open will start pretty soon.I wish that I could go,but i really can't.I can't wait till march and I hope to see some of you in Indian Wells or in Miami.

I,m off..work is calling me!
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:39 PM   #7

dylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond reputedylanny@bway.net has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky Silver, not Taylor and yes......
Old 08-26-2005, 09:06 PM   #8
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanny@bway.net
Nicky Silver, not Taylor and yes......
I was already wondering why you never post in this forums, because I saw your name like 300 times in the "currently aktive users"-box.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:10 PM   #9

I dunno..... I never really felt like I had anything to add, I guess.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:13 PM   #10
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

I am home and alive. Altho I have stitches all over my mouth and I look like Jack from "Nightmare Before Christmas" or something I can't talk cuz of the stitches + swelling + pain, which I think everyone seems to enjoy righ tnow. And my friends keep making me laugh and it hurts sooo bad to smile so I came in my room to hide from them all.

I'll know in a week if it was anything serious (the lump) or if I'm going to be just fine. Ugh. And the worst part is that he told me today won't be bad, but tomorrow will be my bad day. I FEEL TODAY LIKE WORSE THAN I'VE EVER FELT EVER. I am not looking forward to tomorrow

Looks like I have a long weekend ahead of me...
Old 08-26-2005, 09:45 PM   #11
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks guys

I am home and alive. Altho I have stitches all over my mouth and I look like Jack from "Nightmare Before Christmas" or something I can't talk cuz of the stitches + swelling + pain, which I think everyone seems to enjoy righ tnow. And my friends keep making me laugh and it hurts sooo bad to smile so I came in my room to hide from them all.

I'll know in a week if it was anything serious (the lump) or if I'm going to be just fine. Ugh. And the worst part is that he told me today won't be bad, but tomorrow will be my bad day. I FEEL TODAY LIKE WORSE THAN I'VE EVER FELT EVER. I am not looking forward to tomorrow

Aww Mary
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:57 PM   #12
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
Aww Mary
dont be too sad jess... i may have my face falling off but at least i have a nice boy here with me
Old 08-26-2005, 10:05 PM   #13
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks guys

I'm glad you got through the surgery alright, Mary Now anytime I think of you I'll think of Jack lol. I hope tomorrow isn't as bad as the doc said it might be. Take care & chat w/ ya soon

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 11:21 PM   #14
country flag kek

kek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond reputekek has a reputation beyond repute

Mary, have a speedy recovery!

This is a good thread and it's nice to read about the people you chat with. You can meet some really nice people like I did last week with Karine.

About myself, I live in Austin, Texas. A girl never tells her age but let's say am around the same age as Nicolas. I have my degree in interior design and history of art but I work in Architecture as a project manager.

It's fun and I enjoy what I do. I just hate all the headaches associated with keeping up with a large staff who works for me. I've got married coworkers sleeping together, employees never show up to work, etc. I've heard and seen it all. The headaches I get!

I enjoy tennis. I played since I was 8. I never went far with it since my mom was sick so I stopped after highschool. I picked it up again a few years ago and have been playing every since. I have the aching joints to prove it!

I don't follow tennis as much as I used to. I'm too busy playing myself or volunteering at junior tournaments around town. So I get to the point where I'm sick of tennis. I have followed Nicolas for a while. I guess I like to follow my mental headcases. I'm one on the court so I might as well follow one, but from what I read he has a plan and I guess it's to keep his head together because it was screwed on pretty good in Cincy.
kek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 12:01 AM   #15
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanjae
I'm glad you got through the surgery alright, Mary Now anytime I think of you I'll think of Jack lol. I hope tomorrow isn't as bad as the doc said it might be. Take care & chat w/ ya soon
I know. I can't even take credit for that cuz my friend Jon said it, but now everyone's calling me Jack I'm so loved

I hope its not either. It's no so bad right now if you take away the pain, like its not too bad swollen yet, but its supposed to bruise and get worse by tomorrow. I feel like I got plastic surgery, but not the hott outcome. :P I feel like I went in JUST TO SEE what it feels like to get plastic surgery :P I win at life. Not really cuz I don't have Keira's face, but whatever.

I'm gonna go lay down again now... My weekend is going to be L - A - M - E!