Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2004, 02:35 AM   #1
gretel

gretel is on a distinguished road
Default Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée)

Natalia Forchino, argentine model, 28 years old.(3 years older)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_01.jpg (62.6 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_02.jpg (49.4 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_03.jpg (55.6 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_04.jpg (62.8 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_05.jpg (86.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg natalia_forchino_06.jpg (41.3 KB, 153 views)
gretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2004, 02:59 AM   #2
gretel

Default Re: Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée)

Old 06-09-2004, 03:18 AM   #3
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Is that really his girlfriend? I don't know much about him. But she's very pretty, so he has a good taste, hehe
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 04:04 AM   #4
gretel

Since 2 years and 6 months ago.

There are some pics from her work.
http://www.springomatic.com/template...6&id_modelo=83

Last edited by gretel : 06-09-2004 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:50 AM   #5
country flag yixiang

yixiang is on a distinguished road

Looks quite good! She must be taller than Gaston?!
yixiang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:46 AM   #6
country flag Zetlandsk

Zetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to beholdZetlandsk is a splendid one to behold

Yes, that is his girlfriend and it was good that she wasn't there, maybe it distracts him too much for his tennis.
Zetlandsk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 09:54 AM   #7
country flag faraway

faraway is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetlandsk
Yes, that is his girlfriend and it was good that she wasn't there, maybe it distracts him too much for his tennis.
why say so? have some reasons? oh, two and a half years ago, it was the highest of Gaston except this year in RG
faraway is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 10:00 AM   #8
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faraway
why say so? have some reasons? oh, two and a half years ago, it was the highest of Gaston except this year in RG
Considering it was Zetlandsk who was the one who started the idea of a separate forum for Gaudio, I would think he is well aware of his career.

She wasn't at the matches and I totally agree with that, if it distracts Gaston and maybe the psychologist said that would be the best thing for his tennis, and if that is what it takes for him to play his best then that's the best solution.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 11:05 PM   #9
gretel

Quote:
He said in his champ speech that she didn't go to Paris for Kabbala.His parents didn't go too for the same thing.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:10 AM   #10
sara-chaz

sara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these partssara-chaz is infamous around these parts

as i know , they broke up last year , even natalia 's there to watch gato in canadian open or cincinatti , just as a friend .
and after that my friend told me that gato dated a 17 year argentine tennis player
sara-chaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 05:21 AM   #11
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée)

Quote:

Tell that to Andy Roddick.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:14 AM   #12
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond reputeforever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why but in my opinion she doesn't fit Gaston.
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 01:46 PM   #13
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Not too impressed w Gato's GF -- she seems too old for him, but what the heck! If they like each other, OK by me! These Sudamericano players seem to like those models -- doesn't Nalby have a model GF too? And Guga? Like Juanqui also.

Gaston is like Rogi, going for the older woman!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 04:07 PM   #14
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Not too impressed w Gato's GF -- she seems too old for him, but what the heck! If they like each other, OK by me! These Sudamericano players seem to like those models -- doesn't Nalby have a model GF too? And Guga? Like Juanqui also.

Gaston is like Rogi, going for the older woman!
Haven't we had the older woman discussion before?

It seems some of the ladies here might be a bit jealous about Naty.

They were together in January for the Australian Open and she was there for the 1st round of matches, but it's still better she is not there. Franco, the trainer and the manager did a great job of cheering him on.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-10-2004, 04:09 PM   #15
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretel
He said in his champ speech that she didn't go to Paris for Kabbala.His parents didn't go too for the same thing.
I don't think Gaudio is Jewish or his girlfriend is either. I mean if it was Martin Jaite then I would say yes because I know he is Jewish.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1