Ace Tennis Circuit (ATC) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-28-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
country flag WawrinkaFan110

WawrinkaFan110 is on a distinguished road
Default Ace Tennis Circuit (ATC)

Please credit the maker from WTAWorld with this game idea. I felt it was good enough to bring here:

A.T.C.

The Rules!

1. Choose any player you like, active or retired, as long as they've been ranked inside the top 100.

2. State your surface preference, 1-5, Plexicushion, clay, grass, hard and indoor.

The Format!

Depending on your surface, you'll be given a certain number of 'aces', for example...

Surface #1 - 4 aces
Surface #2 - 3 aces
Surface #3 - 2 aces
Surface #4 - 1 ace
Surface #5 - 0 aces

You will then put the aces you have and the numbers 1-13 into 13 games, for three sets, for example...

If you have 4 aces, you will place those aces and the numbers 1-9 into 13 games, if you have 1 ace, you'll put that ace and numbers 1-12 into 13 games, and on your worst surface, you'll put the numbers 1-13 into 13 games.

A set may look like this...

Player 1 - A-A-A-A-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9
Player 2 - 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-A-A-A-A

Aces beat everything, so in that scenario player 2 would win the set 6-4, in the event of a tie, a coin toss will decide who wins the game.

It's that simple!

The Rest!

Tournaments will take place over 4 days, with the 1st round on Tuesday, the second round on Wednesday, the quarter-finals on Thursday and the semis AND the final on Friday, with the draw for each tournament made on Monday.

Ranking points will be given for articles, 2 points for every article you post, and 5 additional points for the person who posts the most articles during each tournament.

Each week there will be a player of the week award, this will be given to a player who I feel has performed well in the previous tournament, the player of the week will be given an extra ace to use in their upcoming tournament.

Players will be retired if they go 4 tournaments without sending new points, and new points are mandatory for every player when there is a change of surface.

The tournaments will be very well run, with live scores, pics, the whole lot, so please join, and I hope you enjoy the game!
WawrinkaFan110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ace Tennis Circuit (ATC)

I will play
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
country flag Fedexex

Fedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond reputeFedexex has a reputation beyond repute

i'll also play
Fedexex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #4
country flag MZverev-Fan

MZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond repute

me,too
I'll send you my surfaces in a private message!When will the first tournament be started?

Australian Open 2009:

Mischa Zverev vs. Juan-Martin Del Potro

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIISCHA
MZverev-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #5

The first tournament will be during the week of the Medibank International.
Old 12-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #6

We have, as of now, two players: Mischa Zverev and Roger Federer.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:02 PM   #7
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dementievavenus View Post
We have, as of now, two players: Mischa Zverev and Roger Federer.
send some members some PM's, I'm sure some will come to join.
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #8

Well, I don't mind starting a game of four, and letting people see for themselves. Problem is, I barely know anyone here, compared to WTAWorld where I knew a LOT of people.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:33 AM   #9
country flag mehor

mehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond reputemehor has a reputation beyond repute

I like to join also.
mehor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote