Bookmaker - The Greek? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #1
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bookmaker - The Greek?

Anyone know if they offer Over/Unders for AFL?
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2008, 02:11 AM   #2
country flag bossboss

bossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond reputebossboss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bookmaker - The Greek?

not sure about Greek, but Dave NZ might be able to answer that as i know he uses them.

Other bookies offer O/U in AFL . Bolar or sportsfreak are the experts in this bets . Not my cup of tea at all
bossboss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:55 AM   #3
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

I had a look around, i know that TAB offer them, but they drop the prices quickly. Betstar offers them, don't know much about them though.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #4
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm friends with one of the main guy's at TG. Will ask him next time I speak to him and get back to you.
I don't rememmber seeing them there in the past....but could be wrong.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #5
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Just asked him mate....no they don't offer totals on S14, NRL or AFL.
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #6
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Just asked him mate....no they don't offer totals on S14, NRL or AFL.
Damn, looks like i'm stuck with the TAB. They lower the odds so quickly.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
Anyone know if they offer Over/Unders for AFL?
Last season was the first full season where overs/unders were regularly offered in the AFL.

The TAB posts lines for most games, although sometimes they only offer lines as part of a double with the handicap or winning margin.

When centrebet does offer totals for AFL, they tend to be of the 3 option type, rather than a neat over/under.

Betfair offers totals as well, but the past couple seasons the total is fixed at 185.5, and so the odds will vary accordingly. The liquidity is normally quite poor in the betfair markets for over/under bets as well.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:12 AM   #8
country flag Gamblore

Betfair is shite, when playing O/U for AFL. I'm trying to find a bookmaker that will give all soccer leagues and all aussie sports including Over/Unders for aussie sports. Pretty tough, may have to take 2 bookmakers.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
Betfair is shite, when playing O/U for AFL. I'm trying to find a bookmaker that will give all soccer leagues and all aussie sports including Over/Unders for aussie sports. Pretty tough, may have to take 2 bookmakers.
Don't think one exists
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #10
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Don't think one exists
Multibet was perfect until, they started lowering my stakes. Actually, funny thing is, they lowered the limits and then they closed down. Had taken a while to get my money from them though, but they offered great AH for soccer and awsome AFL o/u. Had no complaints about them at all. They even processed a losing ticket a win back when the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup. I had them to win a game and they lossed to Edmonton, but i got the win.