What was the last movie you saw? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #91
country flag Maxine

Maxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond reputeMaxine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Legally Blonde , it was quite funny.
Maxine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #92
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #93
country flag Ophidian

Ophidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond reputeOphidian has a reputation beyond repute

Monster Inc. My daughter loves that movie.
Ophidian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #94
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
You're not serious? Gael Garcia Bernal is my favourite actor of all time, I own almost every movie he's ever starred in. Don't be fooled by the romanticization of Guevara's life, it's not all it's cracked up to be, but he's still an inspirational figure for me.

I can't wait until Rudo y Cursi is released. Y tu Mama Tambien would have to be one of the greatest films of all time, so you must hire that one out sometime

That is such a stunning performance by Gael. Playing 3 different roles and each so convincingly. It proves his versatility.

Now that I've raved about Bernal, I'll get back to the topic.
Golden Compass-
I didn't know what to expect, and it started out very well. Then the story lost its way, I don't know if it was the adaption because I've never read the novels, but it was almost laughable in parts. Huge disappointment.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-
Really touching story. Gondry is a genious, and I also recommend The Science of Sleep (again with Gael Garcia Bernal ). I feel like this was the safer film of the two having almost assured succes, with The Science of Sleep being it's more risk weighted successor. It's the kind of film that requires patience and attention to detail, if you blink you might miss everything.
I am with you about GGB- great actor. I liked The Science of Sleep and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was brilliant for me
If you liked those 2 may I suggest Everything is Illuminated.
Dr Stranglove tonight it is
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #95
country flag *snowflake*

*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

I still can't accept the fact that i wasted 2 and a half hours on it. I was hearing left and right how great the book is and how excellent the movie is and i can't help but wonder if all of those ppl are on crack.
~Russian Adoptees~ Сафин|Турсунов|Южный
~G.luck coming back~ Zabaleta|Gaudio
*snowflake* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #96
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute

We are Marshall!!!!

Just an amazing story. Overall the movie is definitely solid and you just get caught up in the emotions of what happened at Marshall Univ. Matthew McConaughey and Matthew Fox both put on good performances.

Last edited by coreyschucky : 01-13-2008 at 10:27 PM.
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:22 PM   #97
country flag coreyschucky

coreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond reputecoreyschucky has a reputation beyond repute

and last movie i saw in the theaters was Charlie Wilson's War!

The story is ok the movie is certainly worth watching and I enjoyed the comedic aspect to the political story. The acting was solid by Tom Hanks and Phillip Seymour Hoffman but I don't know if Julia Roberts was right for her role.
coreyschucky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:37 AM   #98
country flag clandis

clandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond repute

The Notorious Betty Page, good not great.
clandis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #99
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Dr Strangelove it was OMG talk about funny and overstated Definitely better than watching tennis Slim Pickens Peter Sellars x 3
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #100
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

"Iluminacja" (1972) by Krzysztof Zanussi - watched yesterday waiting for Aussie Open.
Very interesting philosophical mixing of story and documentary
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:04 PM   #101
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Phat Girlz and Lady in the Water. Don't see these.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:40 AM   #102
country flag helgagonzalez

helgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond reputehelgagonzalez has a reputation beyond repute

The Others
helgagonzalez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #103
country flag clandis

clandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond repute

Children of Men on DVD. Both the movies and the extras were excellent and depressing. Lack of commentary for the movie was puzzling.
clandis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #104
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I am with you about GGB- great actor. I liked The Science of Sleep and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was brilliant for me
If you liked those 2 may I suggest Everything is Illuminated.
Dr Stranglove tonight it is
Those are good picks, especially if you are a huge fan of Elijah Wood as am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clandis View Post
Children of Men on DVD. Both the movies and the extras were excellent and depressing. Lack of commentary for the movie was puzzling.
Ooooh, I want to see that. I absolutely love Clive Owen. Is he good in it? He was fantastic in Closer.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 AM   #105
country flag MissMelly2U

MissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond reputeMissMelly2U has a reputation beyond repute

The Great Debaters.

Very cliche, but still very touching at the same time.
MissMelly2U is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote