Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on request] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #46
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

Kris won vs Bolelli in SF as well 6-7, 6-3, 6-2
So now he is in final and will play vs. Melzer. Succes Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #47

Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

I saw he was in the Final I hope he wins, but he picked up some points anyway He needs to get that ranking back up badly. I can't believe how low his ranking has gone And it is really bad if I can't believe it because I posted it
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #48
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah his rank is gone but see it positive: he has hardly anything to defend this season, so great possibility to get it better soon!

But lots of luck to Kris in final, it's a big challenger with quite some great names... so it's good that he reached the final

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-03-2008, 02:30 PM   #49
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Vliegen def. Melzer 6-4 3-6 6-3

First title of the year... (doesn't matter it's a challenger, it counts!)
Congrats Kris

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-04-2008, 06:08 AM   #50

Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ First title of the year: the challenger of Wroclaw! ]

I still wish it weren't a CH But a title is a title and it did really help his ranking
Old 02-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #51
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ First title of the year: the challenger of Wroclaw! ]

of course I would rather see an atp title, but I htink for Kris this is good. To forget the feeling of losing and know how to win again. Hopefully he can continue this at ATP again as well Sometimes it's good to take a step back.
And it definitely was a strong challenger!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-07-2008, 03:05 AM   #52

Yes I think when a player keeps getting defeated it plays on their mind. The next thing you know they go out on the court expecting to get defeated and, of course, they do The mind is in may ways stronger than the body.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #53
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

you are right. So I think it was a good choice. We'll see how he'll continue now.

The DC tie is going to be tough hope it'll be on tv though! Would like to see a bit of it

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-09-2008, 04:35 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
you are right. So I think it was a good choice. We'll see how he'll continue now.

The DC tie is going to be tough hope it'll be on tv though! Would like to see a bit of it
We have good coverage of it here in the U.S. But that CH win didn't help Kris with his Davis Cup Match
Old 02-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #55
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

you can't expect him to win vs. a good playing Berdych.
I watched the doubles today which was a really nice match! Sadly they lost though. Definitely bad luck with this DC draw

Kris seemed happy on court though, he really enjoyed the atmosphere and smiled a lot.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #56

I love it when a player is happy on court
I hope Kris won't let the DC results get him down and he will start winning again
Old 02-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #57
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

then Kris is a good fave for you, he can really enjoy being on court. Making many jokes. (

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #58

Quote:
then Kris is a good fave for you, he can really enjoy being on court. Making many jokes. (
Some players seem so unhappy on court you wonder why they are out there If you can't enjoy it, why be a tennis pro
Old 02-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #59
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I guess they do enjoy it, but they show it totally different

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:11 AM   #60

Quote:
I guess they do enjoy it, but they show it totally different
I don't know. Some of them look like they would rather be in the dentist chair than on a tennis court