Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on request] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-22-2008, 03:05 AM   #31

Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
it really helped to tape it, that's why it got better within 2 weeks

they lost in doubles with quite a bad score I would like if they play together more, so they can become a nice team with better results

I don't like Robin Haasse
I have only seen him on TV once. And I know only a little about him--he needs more meat on his bones and his name is too close to Tommy Haas
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2008, 04:20 AM   #32
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I have only seen him on TV once. And I know only a little about him--he needs more meat on his bones and his name is too close to Tommy Haas
wow! And you still cheer for him so much That's nice!

I haven't seen him on tv a lot more, just a few times at grand slams or davis cup. I saw him more irl

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 04:21 AM   #33

Quote:
wow! And you still cheer for him so much That's nice!

I haven't seen him on tv a lot more, just a few times at grand slams or davis cup. I saw him more irl
No actually I haven't seen him enough to really cheer for him, but he is tall and thin like Kristof. That's why I made the comment he reminded me of Kristof. They both need to eat more You said you didn't like Robin, do you mind telling me why?
Old 01-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #34
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, I got confused in my previous post, thought you were talking about Kristof

I dunno why I don't cheer for him, it helps that he's Dutch, I cheer against the people in my country coz they've enough support here already (there are some Dutchies I like though ) I can't say I really dislike him, but I would definitely not support him. (and was happy when he lost at USO ) only reason why I want him to do well at GS's is that we might get more tennis coverage again when we got some good tennisplayers

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #35

Quote:
I'm sorry, I got confused in my previous post, thought you were talking about Kristof

I dunno why I don't cheer for him, it helps that he's Dutch, I cheer against the people in my country coz they've enough support here already (there are some Dutchies I like though ) I can't say I really dislike him, but I would definitely not support him. (and was happy when he lost at USO ) only reason why I want him to do well at GS's is that we might get more tennis coverage again when we got some good tennisplayers
I was about to say that was interesting you not really supporting players from your own country, but then I thought I don't do much supporting of players from the U.S. either I knew so little of Robin I didn't know he was Dutch. Of course, the TV never shows much of his Matches so I never got to see the country's name or flag to see where he was from Since I like Dutch people very much (I have "met" them on Forums--not in real life--which is sad) I will add Robin to my players to support
I support so many players now adding one more won't make any difference anyway
Old 01-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #36
country flag Stevens Point

Stevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond reputeStevens Point has a reputation beyond repute

mae! I am Yvo, logging in on Yuk's account, because I stay at his home for a few days. I'm on holiday this week, to Prague, Vienna and Zurich, but I'll be back at saturday.
Did hear Kris won his first round, but don't know anything else... so see you later

good luck RF!!

my latest blog entry: a woman in a male locker room.. hello?? , Updated: January 6th 2009
Stevens Point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:03 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens Point View Post
mae! I am Yvo, logging in on Yuk's account, because I stay at his home for a few days. I'm on holiday this week, to Prague, Vienna and Zurich, but I'll be back at saturday.
Did hear Kris won his first round, but don't know anything else... so see you later
You really had me going there Would you believe I lost track of Kristof For some reason Kris and another player I follow GGL seem to give me trouble coming up with where they are playing--why I don't know
Old 01-31-2008, 05:56 PM   #38
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Now me with my own account, even while I am still at Yuk's computer. That's why there is this schedule here in this forum, then you can check where Kris is supposed to be.

Kris played his 2nd round today: vliegen - de voest 67 63 64
And to help you finding the other player, Kris plays GGL in next round

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #39

Quote:
Now me with my own account, even while I am still at Yuk's computer. That's why there is this schedule here in this forum, then you can check where Kris is supposed to be.

Kris played his 2nd round today: vliegen - de voest 67 63 64
And to help you finding the other player, Kris plays GGL in next round
I forgot to look at the schedule thread But now it is a two for one. Now I know where both players are But now I can't cheer for anyone Or do I cheer for both
Old 02-01-2008, 06:10 AM   #40
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It makes it easier to follow him if you check the schedule thread, then you don't need to go through all players forums (like I usually do

I think you cheer for both, so it makes it equal and it's as good as not cheering
I will cheer for Kris for sure dunno if I'll be able to check results tonight though, otherwise it'll be tomorrow..!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:11 AM   #41
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

It makes it easier to follow him if you check the schedule thread, then you don't need to go through all players forums (like I usually do

I think you cheer for both, so it makes it equal and it's as good as not cheering
I will cheer for Kris for sure dunno if I'll be able to check results tonight though, otherwise it'll be tomorrow..!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:36 AM   #42
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

my other post didn't appear as " last post " so I just wanted to post another one so you know I replied

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:10 PM   #43

Quote:
my other post didn't appear as " last post " so I just wanted to post another one so you know I replied
That same thing has happened to me--you either really don't get the post or you end up with two posts
Oh well I think both Kris and GGL are smart to go to CH and try to pick up ranking points Since I won't know anything about the Match I don't guess it matters if I cheer or not
Old 02-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #44
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

I am here now anyway... lemme check the result!

Vliegen d. Garcia-Lopez 6-3 6-4 He won

sorry for your other fave... but for Kris such result is really good!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:46 AM   #45

Quote:
I am here now anyway... lemme check the result!

Vliegen d. Garcia-Lopez 6-3 6-4 He won

sorry for your other fave... but for Kris such result is really good!
Well I'm sad for GGL But Kris actually needs the points a lot more than GGL so I'm happy for him Really with Kris' ranking from not that long ago he should blow a player like GGL off the court I think may be one time GGL was ranked in the 50's and that is the highest he has ever been ranked