Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on request] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2008, 05:51 AM   #16
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

Kristof won 6-0, 6-1, 7-6! Great score next opponent will be Andreev!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #17

Default Re: Vliegen cheering thread [ New season, new chances. Good luck in 2008 Fly! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Kristof won 6-0, 6-1, 7-6! Great score next opponent will be Andreev!
I'm not happy about the next opponent, but I'm glad Kristof's Forum is still here I'm sorry I haven't been around much
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #18
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

I miss you around Mae!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-15-2008, 04:21 AM   #19

Quote:
I miss you around Mae!
I was just going to take a little break from posting because of my wrist. Since I'm not supposed to use a keyboard a lot. But when I came back in here I was shocked at how long I had been away And my how things have changed at MTF, but not at Kristof's Forum May be if he keeps winning we can get a few more posters in here
Old 01-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #20
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
I was just going to take a little break from posting because of my wrist. Since I'm not supposed to use a keyboard a lot. But when I came back in here I was shocked at how long I had been away And my how things have changed at MTF, but not at Kristof's Forum May be if he keeps winning we can get a few more posters in here
yeah he should keep winning, and we should keep posting.... that's the only way to get other posters I think

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #21

I'm trying, but my wrist really holds me back now In my early days on the Forums I was doing Ranking Watch threads for a lot of players. But I sure can't do anything like that now I just have to slip in some posts now and again. The trouble is once I start posting again I want to keep it up and the wrist doesn't like it at all
Old 01-16-2008, 05:33 AM   #22
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

that sounds really annoying!
I had some problems with my wrist, a few weeks ago. Luckily it only last like 5 days or something.

Kris is playing right now, he lost first set 7-5

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-16-2008, 05:44 PM   #23

He lost the match. I knew I didn't like his
2nd Rd match-up Out early in yet another Tournament This won't help him at all
Old 01-16-2008, 05:48 PM   #24

Quote:
that sounds really annoying!
I had some problems with my wrist, a few weeks ago. Luckily it only last like 5 days or something.

Kris is playing right now, he lost first set 7-5
CPT is something that doesn't leave on it's own. It usually gets worse then the only thing that can be done for it when it gets so bad is surgery I don't want that, but I think I'm addicted to posting
Old 01-18-2008, 09:48 AM   #25
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
He lost the match. I knew I didn't like his
2nd Rd match-up Out early in yet another Tournament This won't help him at all
no good indeed

but I like it he plays doubles with Yves

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
CPT is something that doesn't leave on it's own. It usually gets worse then the only thing that can be done for it when it gets so bad is surgery I don't want that, but I think I'm addicted to posting
that's really bad sadly a problem coming to more and more people...

and you're not the only one addicted to the board

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-19-2008, 05:23 AM   #27

Quote:
that's really bad sadly a problem coming to more and more people...

and you're not the only one addicted to the board
Well to have lasted here since 2002 you are amazing I haven't seen many 2002 members posting around here Yes with all the keyboards being used for computers these days more and more people will develope wrist problems
Old 01-19-2008, 05:33 AM   #28
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well to have lasted here since 2002 you are amazing I haven't seen many 2002 members posting around here Yes with all the keyboards being used for computers these days more and more people will develope wrist problems
I am proud to be one of the few 2002 posters left I know most left, because the board has been offline for a few months and returned with a different name. (before it was named atpworld)

yeah you are right, it's important to use them right. I am used to "light" keyboards, you know with my laptop... but at my work they have a computer and a keyboard which is harder to type on. I think that's where my problems came from. But as soon as i noticed them I took care of it, taped my wrist. Because I didn't want it to get worse...

It's raining in melbourne, so no play on outside courts. Means Kristof and Yves haven't played there doubles yet...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 01-20-2008, 05:07 AM   #29

Good idea--to tape your wrist. I try to remember to wear a wrist split when I'm on a keyboard now. I keep forgetting about Doubles. I have to admit I'm not very interested in them. You know that Robin Haase reminds me a lot of Kristof? And they both could use more meat on their bones
Old 01-20-2008, 06:37 AM   #30
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

it really helped to tape it, that's why it got better within 2 weeks

they lost in doubles with quite a bad score I would like if they play together more, so they can become a nice team with better results

I don't like Robin Haasse

Hopp Suisse!