Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on request] - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #151
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on reques

Well the bad haircut stuff was mostly about Kris

I was mostly listening today. Both weren't the most interesting stages...

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #152
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheering Thread [Temporary in Dutch, we'll off course change to English on reques

Oh okay I read that Cancellara is gonna race in Milan-Sanremo and Tour de Flandres afterall
And Boonen fell twice

Have you seen this, btw? http://www.sport.be/cycling/nl/nieuw...icle_ID=346906
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:09 PM   #153
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Yay I saw Cancellara leading the big group, that was a good sign I guess. He chose a pretty bad moment to get ill.

Yeah Boonen One of the motorbikes fell as well
No I didn't see that yet, wow you are insane when you do things like that

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #154
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

And Cancellara fell at training too Very bad start of the season for him, it's a shame.

About those motorbikes More motorbikes than cyclists lately. They make me angry everytime with their irresponsible driving style.
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
Old 03-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #155
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Yeah, hopefully soon will be better for him

Yeah it can get dangerous, they gotta think of something. On the other hand it's part of cycling as well...

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #156
country flag ellen_

Milan-Sanremo today Without Cancellara and Frank Schleck It's not going well with those 2, Frank fell at training too But at least we still have Andy

Old 03-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #157
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

*terug naar Nederlands*

Ja Al is het eigenlijk te mooi weer om voor de tv te zitten. Maar kan het moeilijk overslaan natuurlijk

Ik had het al gelezen dat 2 van mijn 3 favoriete CSC renners er niet zijn, gelukkig de belangrijkste wel gewoon

Hopp Suisse!
Old 03-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #158
country flag ellen_

Cavendish Die is zo snel dat ik het eigenlijk wel een beetje creepy vind. Zijn piste-ervaring zit er zeker voor iets tussen. Ik had vooraf gedacht dat Pozzato, Chavanel of Boonen gingen winnen...

Het was inderdaad véél te mooi weer om voor de tv te zitten Maar we hebben geluk, het ziet er vandaag ook nog een mooie dag uit en geen koers of tennis op tv

Old 03-22-2009, 07:36 PM   #159
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Ja Cavendish is echt een supersprinter! Maar ik ben eigenlijk nooit voor hem.

vandaag hadden wij minder weer, gelukkig dat ik gister tot 3 uur buiten heb kunnen zitten, voor ik het wielrennen op had gezet.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:42 AM   #160
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Not a lot of updates on Kristof and his condition! Well, the past year has been a rough one. Kristof suffered from back troubles and was out of action from early July to March this year, outside of the Australian Open. He was having very strong results with 2 challenger wins, a QF in Belgrade, and a second round at Wimbledon. He is now ranked 147 and his best result this year was a SF in Tunis last week, where he retired vs. Acasuso with fatigue.

He lost vs. Almagro yesterday in Munich 3-6 1-6 and his next scheduled tournament is the Bordeaux challenger next week. Lets hope he is healthy and feeling good on court, and the results will come. Good luck next week and for the rest of the season Kristof!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #161
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

The main draw for Bordeaux is out, here is how it looks:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/3824/mds.pdf

Kristof plays David Guez in R1 who has been struggling for form and has won only 2 matches since January. If he wins he would play Istomin/Silva which is also very winnable. Kristof should make the QFs, which would be a nice week for him and more much needed ranking points.

Good luck in France, Fly!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #162
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Kris is the 4th match on center court tomorrow vs. Guez, he's one of only two MD matches tomorrow. Hopefully he does well and gets a win over the Frenchman. Good luck!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #163
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Kris lost to Guez, 7-6 (9) 2-6 3-6. He simply made too many errors, the winds were going strong so that didn't help. He didn't move well and Guez attacked his serve more effectively as the match went on, whereas Kristof never broke the Frenchman in the match.

Hopefully Kris can start having better results in future tournaments. He's not on the main list of any draws next week, and is very far down the alternate list in Nice, so his next tournament appears as if it will be the French Open.