Your wishes/expectations for the new year - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your wishes/expectations for the new year

There are only left some days until the new year will arive and I wonder what kind of wishes/expectations you have for the upcoming year. Anything special you want to achieve in 2008? Any interesting plans?
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #2
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your wishes/expectations for the new year

No nothing special for me Just hope that family and friends stay healthy and focused for the New Year
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I gave up making New Years' Resolutions years ago, because I know I have no willpower, and will fail in them all by January 5th So I guess my only wish for 2008 is for health and happiness for myself, my family, and my friends (and all the cats of course ) Winning the Lottery so I never have to work again would be nice too

PS. I also want Dmitry Tursunov to win a major title - Wimbledon would be ideal (don't laugh ) but I would be happy with a Masters Series to start! Somehow I don't see it happening though!

Happy 2008

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:01 PM   #4
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
No nothing special for me Just hope that family and friends stay healthy and focused for the New Year
That's a good wish which I can just join for myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I gave up making New Years' Resolutions years ago, because I know I have no willpower, and will fail in them all by January 5th So I guess my only wish for 2008 is for health and happiness for myself, my family, and my friends (and all the cats of course ) Winning the Lottery so I never have to work again would be nice too

PS. I also want Dmitry Tursunov to win a major title - Wimbledon would be ideal (don't laugh ) but I would be happy with a Masters Series to start! Somehow I don't see it happening though!

Happy 2008
I normally don't have any New Years' Resulotions at all as I think you don't have to wait to a certain date to change something in your life.
Health and happiness are indeed the only important things one can have

I was able to win something in the lottery this year, but it wasn't enough to quit my job, but maybe you have better luck

All the best for you and your loved ones in 2008 as well - and maybe Dima really gets a title to make you happy
Old 12-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing special. Like Sue, as long as my families and friends are healthy. For MTF, I hope Mando will be here more often.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute

1. Get a new job

2. I'll add more later.
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
country flag Joyce_23

Joyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Graduate
2. Go to Florida
3. Find a job

I plan to have a busy year. As for tennis, a slam for Nalby. In my personal life I just want my loved ones to stay healthy and happy.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid it will never truely begin.
Joyce_23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:53 PM   #8
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Excluding my private things.
I want to Polish occupying troops in Iraq sent there by corrupt governments left this Iraq and not to the end of 2008 or to the end of 2009 or maybe 10 years after withdrawing of the last american soldier from Iraq, but till the end of 2007. The polish liberaly mix something. They try to deceive people. Firstly they promised f gold mountains for some naive voters and now they forgett about it ( 1 month after voting ). I didn`t vote for it, because I know that they are real scum and nothing more.
And of course they should leave this poor Afghanistan till 2008. This war is not our thing too.
These occupying wars are redundant for Polish society and country. It ruin us tottally. It is sure that we must give money for rebuilding of these countries occupied by us, and what? Does it mean than our society will be poor by the next 100-200 years, because we will have to rebuild occupied by us countries. It is clear by every normal, thinking person that we must give hard money to rebuild it and for compensations. It will ruin us, not saying about moral regard ( murdering of people )and watching occupying regime and ruining of other countries.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #9
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek P. View Post
1. Get a new job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce_23 View Post
1. Graduate
2. Go to Florida
3. Find a job
Good luck to both of you
Old 12-25-2007, 06:55 PM   #10
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
There are only left some days until the new year will arive and I wonder what kind of wishes/expectations you have for the upcoming year. Anything special you want to achieve in 2008? Any interesting plans?
Not going to go into any real detail, but 2008 will be the most important year of my life in a number of ways, so I hope that I'll be able to achieve most of my hopes and expectations.

Among other things, I'm hoping to have a few new experiences, and doing the overnight queuing for Wimbledon would be one.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #11
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

To win the WSOP main event
Old 12-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #12
country flag Naranoc

Naranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond reputeNaranoc has a reputation beyond repute

Resolutions. Not set in stone of course, since I rarely keep them, but it's fun writing them down anyway

- Stop spending so much money in Subway
- Stop biting my nails (this has been a resolution since I was 11 )
- Get more than six hours sleep a night.
- Make progess with learning another language.
- Cook once a week.
- Stop procrastinating and then cramming before exams.
- Actually pass my driving test.
Naranoc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naranoc View Post
- Stop biting my nails (this has been a resolution since I was 11 )
I've given up trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #14
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

My goal: to stop making New Year's resolutions... especially when it comes to my dreadful smoking habit.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:35 AM   #15
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayBuzza View Post
My goal: to stop making New Year's resolutions... especially when it comes to my dreadful smoking habit.
Karin, just imagine the money you are going to save without smoking

There are so many nice things you can do with the money you don't spend for cigarettes. For example attending concerts, tennismatches or travelling

Happy new year to you and everyone else