The Official Ron Paul for President Thread! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Official Ron Paul for President Thread!

That is right, a thread to the man that should be the next president of the United States.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

contribute tomorrow(Dec. 16) for the biggest 1 day donation intake ever: www.teaparty07.com
Why you ask:
Ron Paul:

- has never voted to raise taxes.
- has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- has never voted to raise congressional pay.
- has never taken a government paid junket.
- voted against the Patriot Act.
- voted against regulating the Internet.
- voted against the Iraq war.
- Plans to bring troops home not only from Iraq, but from the 700 bases around the world(Korea, Japan, Germany)

- has never voted for restriction on gun ownership.
- has never voted to increase the power of the Executive branch.
- does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
- returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

More importantly Ron Paul will restore THE RULE OF LAW, that has been lost with the insane passing of legislation that "protects" us from home grown terrorist, when in reality all it does is take away our right.
For example with the patriot act the government (through the FBI) no longer requires a warrant from a judge to go into your house, they can now write their own warrants and you CANT tell anyone that you were served that warrant or you can be charged with a FELONY.

He also wants to return the US to the Gold Standard and end the FED's continuing devaluation of the dollar.

Not to make the post any longer I will end with these two things:
1.Watch the video I posted above and these two videos:
Ron Paul: House of Cards Excellent video of mostly Ron Paul clips criticizing Fed Chairman and the Fed in general, and why we need the gold standard. WATCH IT!

Good informative video on the FED: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67002553&hl=en

and last vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIivoqLbeeg

2. The creator of www.obamala.com an avid supporter of Obama changed his mind and well here is what he says about it:

Quote:
Hi, my name is Marc Whittemore, to back up a just a moment: I started the original grassroots group ObamaLA and built it until it was 2,500 people strong; when my headstrong inexperience along with other personality differences basically blew it up.

That aside -- it all works out for the best anyways because, since then, having done substantially more homework now I am inclined to switch my vote. Make no mistake about it — I still think Obama may make a decent President. That is if it were only about being up against any other stale “part of the problem” Democrat running. However, look around you -- America is picking up “flush momentum” and we are going down the tubes FAST. The only reason I post this on the ObamaLA site is that since that ObamaLA is dissolved my hope is that in some small way by stopping off at this web site first you may be inclined take just an open-minded moment to listen. If so you too will probably become irrefutably convinced and discover the most amazing candidate of the last quarter century -- Ron Paul.

Think for a moment. It must be a pretty amazing candidate that would make even the most retarded person jump across party lines, be utterly and profusely slammed by his friends and peers (the least of which is being called "traitor") because I posted something about one candidate on another's candidate's site. Yet to that degree is where I am willing to go, because of my unyielding conviction and belief, to get the message about Ron Paul out. We no longer have time for rehearsals or inexperience. We MUST get it right and get it right this time. We don’t even have the luxury of voting along party lines if we are to get it right. (more info on Changing Party Affiliation)
And so, most surprising is that for the very first time in my 32 years of voting, all of which has been a staunch Democrat -- I will be voting for a Republican presidential candidate (once, then back to being a Democrat! . Listen people. And take the time to listen CLOSELY to Ron Paul — because, like the last, we can ill afford one more tragic mistake in the White House. Lives depend on making the right choice — indeed our entire nation depends on the right choice this time.
Sincerely, Marc Whittemore, Los Angeles, CA ...

Watch the Ron Paul videos. If you are a person that believes in the constitution and wants America to become the government as our forefathers intended you may find yourself suddenly convinced that Ron Paul is the right choice too!

The following was written by another Ron Paul fan and includes links to the videos that sold me 1000% on Ron Paul –because he says it so much better than I — I leave it intact:

"For what it is worth there are several really good youtube videos. Many of them are kind of preaching to the choir kind of things, but there are a some that I know for a fact have won people over cause I’ve heard the testimonials from people who say that watching them was what did the trick.

I have a friend who is an aging punk rocker, covered in tattoos, full of piercing's and a thorough-going ceremonial magician. I sent him this link and about a half an hour later he called me and said “Where do I sign up?”

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2007, 06:06 PM   #2
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Ron Paul for President Thread!

It would be nice to have some peace in the world but he just is too good to be true. He isn't going to make it though.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #3
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

I am a cynic, but the support he is getting is changing my mind. He is up to double digits in polls in SC, Neocon stronghold, he has been consistently rising in polls in NH and Iowa, plus the polls only poll republican previous voters. Not new republicans, independents or democrats, considering some early primary states including NH are open he could get more support there.
Also those polls dont call people on cell phones, alot of young people dont even own lan lines, that is a big segment of paul's support.

Anyway with the money he is raising his numbers will go up... Tomorrow I think we will raise 6-7 million, maybe more!

Kazimierz Pulaski
Old 12-15-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Obama
Old 12-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #5
country flag zicofirol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld View Post
Obama
if you want the iraq war to continue until at least 2013,continue expanding the government, increasing spending, increasing our military presence around the world...

BTW whatever president comes next will be fucked because of the coming recession(caused by the monetary policy off course)

Kazimierz Pulaski
Old 12-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #6
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

it all depends if the economy gets worse come january, february. paul will profit from a recession, as funny as it may sound.

and one more thing: what does it mean for people owning gold stocks, gold or have etf's on gold if the american president wants the gold standard back? is that gonna let the price skyrocket? and how is that gonna work?

i'd donate money to him (am i eligible as a european btw? don't know) if his election would make my investments go up.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicofirol View Post
if you want the iraq war to continue until at least 2013,continue expanding the government, increasing spending, increasing our military presence around the world...

BTW whatever president comes next will be fucked because of the coming recession(caused by the monetary policy off course)

yes, yes, yes and yes.
Old 12-16-2007, 04:44 AM   #8
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Paul

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:56 AM   #9
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond reputenjnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

The problem with Ron Paul is as attractive as Libertarian policies are (best of both worlds!), the primaries and caucuses are decided by the most ideological voters, and I do not think he can beat Romney, Huckabee, and Giuliani among the GOP primary voters. Maybe things will change Time is running out though.

Winner:2012 Madrid, 2011 Rome, 2009 Delray Beach, Montreal 2008 Toronto, 2007 New Haven, 2005 St. Petersburg

TT Singles Career High: 7
TT Doubles Career High: 4

Singles Winner: 2010 Bucharest, 2007 Indian Wells
Doubles Winner: 2012 San Jose, Queens (w/hallso) 2011 Los Angeles (w/hallso)
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I see the thread title, I cannot help but picture RuPaul, and I know how wrong that is.

...as you were.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #11
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zicofirol View Post
That is right, a thread to the man that should be the next president of the United States.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

contribute tomorrow(Dec. 16) for the biggest 1 day donation intake ever: www.teaparty07.com
Why you ask:
Ron Paul:

- has never voted to raise taxes.
- has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- has never voted to raise congressional pay.
- has never taken a government paid junket.
- voted against the Patriot Act.
- voted against regulating the Internet.
- voted against the Iraq war.
- Plans to bring troops home not only from Iraq, but from the 700 bases around the world(Korea, Japan, Germany)

- has never voted for restriction on gun ownership.
- has never voted to increase the power of the Executive branch.
- does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
- returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

More importantly Ron Paul will restore THE RULE OF LAW, that has been lost with the insane passing of legislation that "protects" us from home grown terrorist, when in reality all it does is take away our right.
For example with the patriot act the government (through the FBI) no longer requires a warrant from a judge to go into your house, they can now write their own warrants and you CANT tell anyone that you were served that warrant or you can be charged with a FELONY.

He also wants to return the US to the Gold Standard and end the FED's continuing devaluation of the dollar.

Not to make the post any longer I will end with these two things:
1.Watch the video I posted above and these two videos:
Ron Paul: House of Cards Excellent video of mostly Ron Paul clips criticizing Fed Chairman and the Fed in general, and why we need the gold standard. WATCH IT!

Good informative video on the FED: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67002553&hl=en

and last vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIivoqLbeeg

2. The creator of www.obamala.com an avid supporter of Obama changed his mind and well here is what he says about it:
Yes it seems that he is quiet honest man. I heard him one time and he seems to be very good, peaceful politician. I was suprised that such good politicians are in USA. The second treasonable candidate is B. Obama.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 03:06 PM   #12
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
The problem with Ron Paul is as attractive as Libertarian policies are (best of both worlds!), the primaries and caucuses are decided by the most ideological voters, and I do not think he can beat Romney, Huckabee, and Giuliani among the GOP primary voters. Maybe things will change Time is running out though.
It is very sad that in your country a normal politician never won. It is very sad that dogged, agressive scum won till now. You know, these errors ( your errors - errors of votes just as you ) lead your country to buncruptcy one day, lead a world to disaster. Maybe you try to change your way of thinking - not too late. Ron paul is the best of candidates among republicans and B. Obama is the best among democratic candidates. And in every normal country such candidates would be promoted.
Taking Clinton as president - he made nothing. One time an attack on Iraq and one time bombing Afghanistan and sex scandals with Lewinsky.
Taking Bush - occupying wars, genocide, war crimes, stirring Europe with Russsia, Muslims with another Muslims, Jews with Palestinians, Palestinians with another Palestinians, the world on the brink of the III world war- it is present fame of your country and it is politics of your present, chosed by yopu administration. Such politics can not last eternally. Please, Choose one time in your life a normal candidate, normal politician, not a doggy scum as till now.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #13
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nolanchart.com/article549.html

Ron Paul's Warchest at $13 Million

Ron Paul has raised over $1.5 million in the first 9 hours of Tea Party '07, and the day is not even halfway over.

by Colette von Hessen
(Libertarian)

Ron Paul has raised over $1.5 million in the first nine hours of Tea Party '07, and the day is not even halfway over. He met his campaign's goal of $12 million for the quarter shortly after 1:00 A.M. Eastern.

How much Paul's supporters will raise on this single-day fundraising effort remains to be seen; estimates run from $2 million (which seems low at this point considering that he raised over $1.5 million before the halfway point) up to $10 million. In any event, they are trying to outdo themselves with their own record-breaking success in the on-line political donation arena of $4.3 million on November 5 in what has been called a "moneybomb."

Paul has mentioned his awareness of the Tea Party in a recent letter to supporters, saying, "[T]his Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!" That is sure to rev up his supporters even more (as if that were necessary). Watch the moneymeter climb on the offical Ron Paul 2008 campaign site.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #14
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

this is fun to watch as paul's one of the candidates who gets this whole flashmob-donating the least.

i remember watching him on some show on youtube where he tried to explain what's happening in his camp and he basically wasn't able to. i doubt that he thought highly of the internet community until he heard of these guys trying to help him out.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #15
country flag zicofirol

Day total: $ 3.5 million
Quarter Total: $15

Kazimierz Pulaski