Credits/Banking - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #121
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

truebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credits/Banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
And I've still got 10,000 credits that I tried to put in the 'bank' that have disappeared. Seems like this Credits system is more of a pain than it's worth and has more bugs than MTF if that's even possible
I see you have over 9000 credits. Remember it takes one day for the transaction to go into effect and interest is taken out of the transaction.
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #122
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluefan View Post
I see you have over 9000 credits. Remember it takes one day for the transaction to go into effect and interest is taken out of the transaction.
She did this transaction WEEKS ago and posted the screen caps to prove it never went into her account.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...8&postcount=84

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:38 PM   #123
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
The webmaster has already indicated that penalising posters for being inactive was not the intention, merely a glitch in the v-credits system. Hopefully he will have an update soon. In the meantime we're going to have to suck it up I'm afraid
It seems to be completely random because today I didn't lose any credits.

The Present - The Past
Baghdatis72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #124
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
She did this transaction WEEKS ago and posted the screen caps to prove it never went into her account.

Exactly, and it looks the same today as it did when i posted. I mean I'm not complaining, I really don't care. I post enough and start enough threads that I will pretty much always have lots of credits . It's just proof that there are lots of problems/bugs in this system that need to be fixed, that's all. lol

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #125
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

truebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond reputetruebluefan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yes the amount she is missing is from interest the bank takes out.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #126
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis72 View Post
It seems to be completely random because today I didn't lose any credits.
Maybe the mod activity by the mods was not as heavy today?
Moving, closing, deleting threads does impact posters credit numbers.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #127
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Baghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah it's quite possible.

The Present - The Past
Old 01-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #128
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bank takes out that much? Nearly 9000 vcreds? Okay I won't be using the bank much more then. There's no point if you're going to lose that much.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #129
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Weren't we supposed to gain interest for depositing money in the bank?

The Present - The Past
Old 01-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #130
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis72 View Post
Weren't we supposed to gain interest for depositing money in the bank?
That's what I thought. I don't understand at all what truebluefan is saying.

I just put 1000 into savings from my "checking" and not a single cent disappeared. It worked just fine for me.

So I don't understand why only with Deb's deposit it seems her money was taken by the bank for no reason.

Old 01-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #131
country flag Baghdatis72
2011 Here we go again!

Quote:
That's what I thought. I don't understand at all what truebluefan is saying.

I just put 1000 into savings from my "checking" and not a single cent disappeared. It worked just fine for me.

So I don't understand why only with Deb's deposit it seems her money was taken by the bank for no reason.
Maybe she repaid a loan she got in the past to buy a new tennis court

The Present - The Past
Old 01-15-2008, 10:54 PM   #132
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, this is not possible. What happened was, I had over 50,000 credits in my 'checking'. On December 13, I put 40,000 from 'checking' to 'savings'. Then I put 10,000 from 'checking' to 'savings' - I posted a screenshot that clearly shows this. I did it on the same day. But my 'savings' balance is 42,849.00 today, and the 10,000 NEVER showed up in the 'savings' balance at all. This means I was obviously given some interest on my 40,000, but my 10,000 just completely disappeared. Again, I don't *care* it's just bizarre and obviously shows there is a bug in the system when people try to make two 'checking' to 'savings' transfers in the same day/before the first one comes complete.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:05 AM   #133

I made two checking to saving changes in the same day and I didn't have any trouble at all with the bank. May be the system just glitched that day
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:52 AM   #134
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're right on this one, but only in part. Some people never make posts that get deleted later on. When I was losing my cash (I stopped following it anymore, couldn't care less - indeed I gained much interest) I posted only in my chat thread, because I don't have currently time to go anywhere else.

No one even reads it there, and still I could be -300 time and again. It's a bug in the bank based on randomness, time to face it.

As for deleting threads, everyone knows they're not deleted but removed from the public view, so nobody loses the credits; the same about the single posts sometimes.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:44 PM   #135
truebluefan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
No, this is not possible. What happened was, I had over 50,000 credits in my 'checking'. On December 13, I put 40,000 from 'checking' to 'savings'. Then I put 10,000 from 'checking' to 'savings' - I posted a screenshot that clearly shows this. I did it on the same day. But my 'savings' balance is 42,849.00 today, and the 10,000 NEVER showed up in the 'savings' balance at all. This means I was obviously given some interest on my 40,000, but my 10,000 just completely disappeared. Again, I don't *care* it's just bizarre and obviously shows there is a bug in the system when people try to make two 'checking' to 'savings' transfers in the same day/before the first one comes complete.
I will give you your 10,000 in savings.