Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #1
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

Did anyone watch it?
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2007, 06:39 AM   #2
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

I watched the last bit waiting for Law and Order: SVU to come on. Did I care? No. I lieked the spice Girls though.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #3
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

I had it on in the background, but I was waiting for the Spice Girls.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I was channel surfing most of the time. From the bits I glimpsed, I say the show was flashy but I could hardly see the products that Victoria Secrets selling. But that's fashion show, right?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #5
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I watched it because I know the man who was stage manager for it (although I'm really sure exactly what that entailed for him). It will be re-run on the CW Network next week (Tuesday I think) so check your local listings. I like the Australian model, the Brunette one whose name I've now completely forgotten. She seemed to have a fun personality.

The one thing that I like about VS models is that they are not stick figures who eat a cracker and call it a meal. These women look a little bit more curvy and voluptuous than other models, and I appreciate that.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:37 PM   #6
country flag Fensler
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Fensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond reputeFensler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I like the Australian model, the Brunette one whose name I've now completely forgotten. She seemed to have a fun personality.

The one thing that I like about VS models is that they are not stick figures who eat a cracker and call it a meal. These women look a little bit more curvy and voluptuous than other models, and I appreciate that.
I also think the VS models are more appealing than other runway models - for the very reasons you listed. I too appreciate their curviness and voluptuousness.

Is Miranda Kerr the Aussie model you're referring to?

Pre-Copernican beliefs in the modern world: "56% think the Sun rotates around the Earth."
---

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.
Fensler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #7
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to clarify, most of the models walking in the VSFS are actually high fashion runway models. The exception is the angels who mainly model for Victoria's Secret and some of the older girls like Neomie Lenoir and Erin Wasson.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

She reminds me of Denise Richarads

Old 12-06-2007, 10:18 PM   #9
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i saw only bits at the news,can i find the creations or the show on the internet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
i saw only bits at the news,can i find the creations or the show on the internet ?
http://www.victoriassecret.com/
Old 12-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #11
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

thank you,but i meant some videos or something

i guess i have to wait for new year's eve or january ,they usually show it on tv then

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 12-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #12
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
thank you,but i meant some videos or something

i guess i have to wait for new year's eve or january ,they usually show it on tv then
If you roll down the page, there's highlight of the show
Old 12-06-2007, 10:50 PM   #13
country flag Mara_M

so obvious thank you and it works better than youtube

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #14
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgirltennis View Post
I watched the last bit waiting for Law and Order: SVU to come on. Did I care? No. I liked the spice Girls though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91 View Post
I had it on in the background, but I was waiting for the Spice Girls.
SPICE!!

I watched too, the first year i think it was on TV (2004?)...had the best outfits.
i would still try most of them on though

Love me some of those models...like Adriana
(who for some reason always reminds me of a prettier Mona lisa )
Karolina. love her.
-wish Giselle was still on
-so glad Tyra got the fuck off.
Heidi your post baby body is awesome, now mooove along & take seal with you -she bugs me incessantly.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #15
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

I always liked Selita and Adriana.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote