A Little Christmas Amusement in the Off-season :D - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Little Christmas Amusement in the Off-season :D

Well people...I know its a bit early for Christmas, but you gotta see this .....for all you who have been good this year....maybe this little quartet of elves will come and visit you.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9635182299

Had to do it.....it cracked me up.

You can make your own elves btw....its easy...at the end it brings up the creation screen

cheers and Merry Christmas

Lily xx
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Little Christmas Amusement in the Off-season :D

Apparently the Elf site is getting a record number of hits (seeing yourself and your friends as a bunch of elves seems to be a popular time waster

So, if its slow to load, persevere....it gets there eventually
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
country flag yolis

yolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond reputeyolis has a reputation beyond repute

Haha thank you very much
I did the same with faces of my schoolmates and sent it to them..they were so surprised

Proud to be Slovak
Hrbaty Lacko Beck Klizan
Hantuchova Cibulkova Kucova Tabakova
yolis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
country flag Margy

Margy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond reputeMargy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lily. I appreciated how you put Carlos in the spot that comes back out for his little solo number when the song ends.

This is a fun site for the holiday. We also did one of our family and sent it to all the relatives. I mean, who can resist seeing themselves as christmas elves?

Happy Christmas to All
Margy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote