Damn it, I can't find this youtube vid, help! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Damn it, I can't find this youtube vid, help!

Hi everyone,

Please can someone help me, here? I guess it must have been about three weeks ago I saw on one of the threads here a youtube video of Roger at an AC/DC concert. I remember that his hair was longer than it is now and that the video featured the Gsstad tournament.

I wanted to save it onto my cellphone.

Thanks for reading

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Damn it, I can't find this youtube vid, help!

Here you are:

Roger Federer meets AC/DC, Gstaad 2001 - thanks to PMK=Innocent for digging it up.

It was in the 'Dork'-thread.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
country flag Game.Set.Match..

Game.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond reputeGame.Set.Match.. has a reputation beyond repute

oo i have a similar question. can anyone find the us openseries vid with roger and his sandwich? ive been looking for it....yes im bored....but i cant find it anywhere on youtube, does anyone know where it is?
Game.Set.Match.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Here you are:

Roger Federer meets AC/DC, Gstaad 2001 - thanks to PMK=Innocent for digging it up.

It was in the 'Dork'-thread.
You're a star Stupid Dream. I'm a dork for not seeing it on the 'Roger is a dork' thread cause I looked there first.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Old 11-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #5
country flag Rog1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.Set.Match.. View Post
oo i have a similar question. can anyone find the us openseries vid with roger and his sandwich? ive been looking for it....yes im bored....but i cant find it anywhere on youtube, does anyone know where it is?

Oh that sounds interesting. Hope someone manages to find it for you Game.Set.Match.

Linda (Luton-UK)