Predict-the-SCORE Entry Ranking - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 PM   #1
country flag FilipeMB
why did I pay for premium

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Predict-the-SCORE Entry Ranking

As of 27/11/2007:

FilipeMB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #2
country flag FilipeMB

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predict-the-SCORE Entry Ranking

Entry Ranking is composed by the points accumulated during the last 52 weeks. The player has to defend the points made (aka repeat the amount of points) in the respective week.
Example: Ria did 256 points in the first week of this season. If he does 236 points in the first week of next season, his score will decrease to 12772.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #3
country flag Ria

Ria has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeMB View Post
Example: Ria did 256 points in the first week of this season. If he does 236 points in the first week of next season, his score will decrease to 12772.
she please
Ria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:29 PM   #4
country flag FilipeMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria View Post
Thanks for the update

she please
Sorry :embaressed:
Finally someone post something here
Old 12-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #5
country flag Ria

Ria has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond reputeRia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry :embaressed:
Finally someone post something here
No need to be embarrassed.

Sorry for not replying earlier but haven't visited the board in the last week or so..

I'm sure all regular PTS players appreciate the time that you take to keep this game alive, even if they do not comment. Thanks once again
Ria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
country flag FilipeMB

I will have to do it all again
Somebody help me?
Old 12-15-2007, 05:24 AM   #7
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you need to do it all again?

Thank you for doing this! I'm sorry I hadn't really visited this part of the forum lately because of it being the offseason.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:00 PM   #8
country flag FilipeMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Why do you need to do it all again?

Thank you for doing this! I'm sorry I hadn't really visited this part of the forum lately because of it being the offseason.
Because I format my HD and I forgot to back-up it
Old 12-18-2007, 11:20 PM   #9
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute

I think it wouldn't hurt if we just do a Race with the same points (actual scored points, starting with 0), in that case you don't have to do it again...

A Race has advantages also (people don't feel they are far behind early in the season), I think an Entry-ranking would be more important if there was a qualifying cut like TT.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #10
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Tanking
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 12:03 PM   #11
country flag FilipeMB

I also prefer only to run Race as I'll have less time in MTF from January to July 2008 and I'll also have to run Suicide Race and Ranking so.
By the way, you prefer the points made system than that one I used for 2007 Race, which treats differently tournaments with different prize money and only gives points for the 16 best players (which is nothing extraordinary as we didn't have more than 16 players in the end of the season).
Just please let me know what you guys thought in order to I do the thing most of the players want to.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 PM   #12
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also prefer only to run Race as I'll have less time in MTF from January to July 2008 and I'll also have to run Suicide Race and Ranking so.
By the way, you prefer the points made system than that one I used for 2007 Race, which treats differently tournaments with different prize money and only gives points for the 16 best players (which is nothing extraordinary as we didn't have more than 16 players in the end of the season).
Just please let me know what you guys thought in order to I do the thing most of the players want to.
For me this is perfect
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote