Archbishop Williams of England criticizes USA politics heavily - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2007, 06:22 PM   #16
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Archbishop Williams of England criticizes USA politics heavily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_from_Cal View Post
[url]
I've only been a Catholic since Easter of '95 [a convert,] and don't remember a lot of publicity being attended to the previous Pope's opposition to this war.
And I am Catholic from the beginning not a convert. I know the rule of this religion much better as you know it.
Polish Pope said to Bush that his wars are rapacious and plundering. Besides before Bush and his neonazis mates begann these wars Pope sent emmisaries from Vatican to Bush to prevent these wars. By this was naturally as a throw with a stone against rock. Besides I suppose that Bush caused a death of our Polish Pope indirectly too. Our Pope was concerned about these wars and these poor people, who live in this region, he was very ill and such stress for old, ill people it is practically death. So you see that Bush and his similiar mates have many victims on their consciousness. And what can be wished to them? That their evil, this blood and suffering of tousends of innocent victims will turn some day against them and their famillies. It is very strange, but it works always in this way.
And returning to Pope and Catholic authorities. What should he do more? To excommunicate your Bush and his mates. They excommunicated theirselves and if God exists they will never meet him ( I don't really understand these old blokes and gammers form your government, who have maybe a few and maybe several month or years to live - they all are reletiv old. They must be very hard atheists, because in the light of Christian faith such people, who make such things as they make are condemned ) Present Pope is against these wars too. Besides if you want recognise yourself as such Catholic you must know that it exists such term in Catholicism as other person's sin, in which you are so involved as this person, who commits it ( for instance such people, who voted for such scum as present regime of your contry are responsible for death and suffering of all these people, who are killed by your american regime there, they have a murdering on own concience too. And murder is very severe and not venial sin. Only these sins, which consequences can be turned away can be forgiven. And these consequences of murdres and crimes sorry can not be turned away. Sorry).
Besides listening this your debate of republicans it seems that the only normal candidate of republicans is Ron Paul. The rest of these republicans are total fanatics. It is verry sorry to listen and to repeat, what the rest of these blokes said.

Last edited by mtw : 11-29-2007 at 06:32 PM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote