Early Commitments - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute
Default Early Commitments

- Rafael Nadal
- Andy Murray
- Mikhail Youzhny
- Lleyton Hewitt
- Robin Haase (WC)
- Raemon Sluiter (WC)

http://www.abnamrowtt.nl/nieuwsdetail.aspx?SN=1578

Quote:
Nadal, Murray and Hewitt to attend jubilee edition of ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament

Earlier today, Tournament Director Richard Krajicek announced the names of several world class players who will participate in the 35th edition of the ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, to be held at Ahoy Rotterdam between Monday 18 February and Sunday 24 February 2008. In addition to leading international players Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray, the tournament will be attended by defending champion Mikhail Youzhny, former winner Lleyton Hewitt, and Dutchmen Robin Haase and Raemon Sluiter.

Rafael Nadal is the biggest name on the list. The Spaniard (21), who currently ranks second in the world, not only managed to retain his Rolland Garros title, he also secured victory at Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and Stuttgart. His winning streak was interrupted at Wimbledon, where he lost to Roger Federer in the final. This will be Nadal’s debut appearance in Rotterdam, having withdrawn from last year’s tournament following an injury to his right thigh.

Andy Murray will also participate for the first time. The 20-year Brit ranked 8th in the world last spring, but has since dropped back 10 places as a result of a wrist injury. Murray won the San José (US) tournament earlier this year and managed to reach the final in Doha. Last Sunday, he lost to Tommy Robredo in the final of the Metz tournament.

Lleyton Hewitt will keep his word and return to Rotterdam early next year. The Australian (26), who ranks 19th in the world, managed to secure victory in Las Vegas this season. He is still unbeaten in Rotterdam, having taken the title in 2004 following a scintillating final against Juan Carlos Ferrero.

Mikhail Youzhny (25) will travel to Ahoy to defend his title next. The likeable Russian was the deserved winner of the previous ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament, beating Tomas Berdych, Robin Haase, David Ferrer, Novak Djokovic and Ivan Ljubicic to become the 34th tournament champion. Youzhny, who currently ranks 17th in the world, also reached the final in Dubai and Munich.

Robin Haase and Raemon Sluiter have both been given a wildcard for the jubilee edition of the tournament. Haase (20) made a promising start at Ahoy last year, beating Roko Karanusic in the first round before being knocked out by the eventual winner, Mikhail Youzhny, in straight sets. Sluiter, who lives in Rotterdam, is a regular at Ahoy. The 29-year-old will participate in the main tournament for the eighth time. His best result to date was in 2003, when he lost to Byelorussian Max Mirnyi in the final.

The complete list of players will be announced at the official press conference scheduled for early January 2008.
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
country flag Klaas_nalbandian

Klaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond reputeKlaas_nalbandian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Commitments

Roger Federer won't come to Rotterdam Richard Krajicek announced it this week. He will announce another topplayer in January. Who will it be....maybe Nole hopefully Nalbandian. Im Still sick that he lost to Stepanek few years a go otherwise a Ferrero vs. Nalbandian match in real live.

Guess Ferrer will show up he most of the times comes

Escude-Kuerten
Dutch players

Gasquet-Ferrero-Lopez-Mathieu

Nadal-Acasuso-Haas-Youzhny-Berdych-Gonzalez-Tursunov

Söderling-Del Potro-Bellucci-Lapentti-Roddick-Verdasco
Klaas_nalbandian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #3
country flag Sebastian

Sebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond reputeSebastian has a reputation beyond repute

- Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)
- David Ferrer (ESP)
- Ivo Karlovic (CRO)
- Feliciano Lopez (ESP)

W: CH de Szczecin (Minar); CH de Prostejov (Mayer)
QF: ATP de Vina del Mar (Massu); ATP de Kitzbuhel (Verdasco); CH de Praga (Navarro); CH de Montevideo (Granollers-Puyol).

http://www.fotolog.com/argtenis
Sebastian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
- Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)
- David Ferrer (ESP)
- Ivo Karlovic (CRO)
- Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
Source?

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:03 AM   #5
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

ljubicic
Old 12-31-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic

http://www.novak-djokovic.com/eng/to...k_schedule.php

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
country flag JanineGermany

JanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond reputeJanineGermany has a reputation beyond repute

The following players entered so far (source ATP Prel. list)
Nadal
Davydenko
Ferrer
Murray
Ljubicic
Youzhny
Karlovic
Nieminen
Simon
Kohlschreiber
Lopez
Tursunov
Ancic
Gicquel

and I know from Berdych that he will play Rotterdam
JanineGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:27 PM   #8
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Kohli

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #9
country flag Mariska1980

Mariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond reputeMariska1980 has a reputation beyond repute

If ánd Rafa ánd Feli are coming, that will make me the happiest dutch girl in the world!! Woohoo, I can't wait!!! Where did you find that list?
Mariska1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #10
country flag Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond reputeAnne-Claire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Björki View Post
Hello,
I thought that Novak will be playing in Rotterdam... but the tournament has mysteriously disappeared from his official shedule published on his website....
Does someone know when the entry list will be released?
Thx

Janko - Nenad - Ana

Visit my Novak's website >> www.noledjokovic.com
Anne-Claire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #11
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

maybe Novak changed his mind

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #12
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne-Claire View Post
Hello,
I thought that Novak will be playing in Rotterdam... but the tournament has mysteriously disappeared from his official shedule published on his website....
Does someone know when the entry list will be released?
Thx
Tomorrow night or Wednesday morning I believe.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanineGermany View Post
The following players entered so far (source ATP Prel. list)
Nadal
Davydenko
Ferrer
Murray
Ljubicic
Youzhny
Karlovic
Nieminen
Simon
Kohlschreiber
Lopez
Tursunov
Ancic
Gicquel
You can add these names to the list:

Djokovic
Robredo
Berdych
Hewitt
Ferrero
Verdasco
Tsonga
Monfils
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #14
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! This entry list looks yummy! Home town tournament here i come
Old 01-08-2008, 02:05 PM   #15
country flag MZverev-Fan

MZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Entry list?

Australian Open 2009:

Mischa Zverev vs. Juan-Martin Del Potro

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIISCHA
MZverev-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote