Goat Cheese (Federer losses Thread) - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2007, 06:25 AM   #106
country flag Alexandy

Alexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond reputeAlexandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOAT cheese

I don't usually come in these threads but this is funny.

I was getting tired of pork. Nice to have some goat cheese for a change. However, goat cheese isn't my favorite. Will duck be on the menu soon?
Alexandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2007, 06:31 AM   #107
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Roger and his entourage waiting to be shipped back to Europe. Andy R. is sending him off with some words of consolation while he is thinking to himself: " "

And here is today's fine product right after the match (still hanging to drain):

Last edited by Metis : 03-28-2007 at 06:37 AM.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:00 PM   #108
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Roger and his entourage waiting to be shipped back to Europe. Andy R. is sending him off with some words of consolation while he is thinking to himself: " "

And here is today's fine product right after the match (still hanging to drain):

Too bad for the duck. Looks like GOAT's misfortune rubbed off on him.

We're having quite the feast in Miami, aren't we?
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:04 PM   #109
country flag Fed=ATPTourkilla

Fed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post

This thread sucks. It has jinxed poor Roger!
Fed=ATPTourkilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:13 PM   #110
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well Roger was so pissed off that the last person he wanted to see after his loss was Andy. And although you cannot see it in the above picture, as Andy was leaving, Roger bit him in the a$$, hence today's retirement.

As for the cheese production, one can never have too much of it. Not to mention calcium is especially important for us ladies.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #111
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed=ATPTourkilla View Post
This thread sucks. It has jinxed poor Roger!
You gave me a goodrep for it just a couple weeks ago.

And how can this thread jinx him? We only bring it out AFTER he loses. *I* think you should talk to your fellow fed worshippers and tell them to stop making the "who is going to roast Nadal" threads. THOSE are your jinx! Not my little innocent cheese thread.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #112
country flag cmurray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Well Roger was so pissed off that the last person he wanted to see after his loss was Andy. And although you cannot see it in the above picture, as Andy was leaving, Roger bit him in the a$$, hence today's retirement.
Now that you mention it, I can see the gleam of intent in the GOAT's eyes. I can hardly feel bad for Andy though. He should know better than to incite Roger's wrath. I'd have bitten him too.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #113
country flag Fed=ATPTourkilla

Fed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You gave me a goodrep for it just a couple weeks ago.

And how can this thread jinx him? We only bring it out AFTER he loses.
You started it before his defeats! As soon as you started the thread, the defeats began...

Quote:
*I* think you should talk to your fellow fed worshippers and tell them to stop making the "who is going to roast Nadal" threads. THOSE are your jinx! Not my little innocent cheese thread.
Come on, the roastings have been happening for a long time now and Fed has carried on winning. They aren't causing the defeats. This is!
Fed=ATPTourkilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #114
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe, cheese lovers are living large these days...
It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #115
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed=ATPTourkilla View Post
You started it before his defeats! As soon as you started the thread, the defeats began...

Come on, the roastings have been happening for a long time now and Fed has carried on winning. They aren't causing the defeats. This is!
You are not serious I hope. There is no such thing as jinxing. You might as well wait for Santa Claus to show up next December.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:29 PM   #116
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

On Sunday, we'll have GOAT roast: our traditional Easter dish. Can't wait.

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:48 AM   #117
country flag kindablue

kindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
On Sunday, we'll have GOAT roast: our traditional Easter dish. Can't wait.
Too bad! There is either GOAT cheese or roast pork on MTF!
Take your pick
There is no such thing as GOAT roast
Now clay oven roasted pork, that's another story
kindablue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #118
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco's cheese dairys will be working overtime tonight
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #119
country flag rafagirlno1

rafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond reputerafagirlno1 has a reputation beyond repute

FED IS FINALLY ROASTED BY RAFA !!!!
and fed still doesn't hve the one thing tht is so much needed to beat nadal on clay !!!
BALLS!!
rafagirlno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #120
country flag cmurray

Ah....and we get a showing from the master cheese maker.

Roger exposed his teats willingly to be milked today.