Goat Cheese (Federer losses Thread) - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2007, 04:21 AM   #61
country flag sondraj06

sondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOAT cheese

^ oh any way works for me, as long as cheese is in my system
sondraj06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #62
country flag sondraj06

sondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond reputesondraj06 has a reputation beyond repute

Where the Frak is Ron.E get your tard ass over here. Fed doesn't need a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure rafa is handleling that for him.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #63
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Willy, he really came out running, grabbed the goat's teats and never let go for one second.

He was milking so fast and furiously that by the end of the match poor Roger was a shadow of himself and he was milked dry:

And here is the end product of Willy's endeavour, plentiful to boot:

And in honour of Willy's efforts the great Guillermo Villas will be opening the goat roast fair as a way of thanking the other Guillermo for stopping the goat from breaking his winning streak record:
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:15 AM   #64
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Canas improves his H2H with the GOAT to 2-1. It looks as though this Argentine definitely has some intricate goat milking skills.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg canas_milks_roger.JPG (37.4 KB, 38 views)
Old 03-12-2007, 11:18 AM   #65
country flag RonE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sondraj06 View Post
Where the Frak is Ron.E get your tard ass over here. Fed doesn't need a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure rafa is handleling that for him.

You see honey, the difference between you and me is I can take a loss like a man with a sense of humour and even participate in some of the fun rather than whail and cry that my fave lost and that people shouldn't be celebrating those losses.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #66
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post

You see honey, the difference between you and me is I can take a loss like a man with a sense of humour and even participate in some of the fun rather than whail and cry that my fave lost and that people shouldn't be celebrating those losses.
That's what separates most Fedtards from most Rafatards...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:09 PM   #67
country flag kindablue

kindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond reputekindablue has a reputation beyond repute

RonE
kindablue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #68
country flag sondraj06

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPower View Post
That's what separates most Fedtards from most Rafatards...

You all are losers....that's funny to me
Old 03-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #69
country flag sondraj06

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post

Oh please, it's easy to be o.k with people making fun of you fav player when they aren't being hateful. Fedtards are good for that, rafa supporters we're the elite, enlighten ones of this group.

And by the way...fed lost hahahahaha

Last edited by sondraj06 : 03-12-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #70
country flag RonE

Quote:
Oh please, it's easy to be o.k with people making fun of you fav player when they aren't being hateful. Fedtards are good for that, rafa supporters we're the elite, enlighten ones of this group.

And by the way...fed lost hahahahaha
So bitter

I can understand your bitterness about the piggy roasting thread but even here where you should be celebrating Fed's loss your bitterness prevents you from doing so.

Awwwww, wittle Sondwa want some goat milk in her bottle to stop her cwying?

Old 03-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #71
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, what a surprise... coming back from my holiday and finding out there's GOAT CHEESE on the plate!!!
And I already had a lot of that in the Haute Savoie, I can tell.

Great pics as usual, Ron!!!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #72
country flag sondraj06

You know me to well, I hate the piggers and their roating thread, but see when the roaster becomes the roasted all is right and well in my world. How bout yours

Oh and I forgot to add my VAMOSSS

HAHAHAHa... fed=chokerrrr
Old 03-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #73
country flag judeluo

judeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond reputejudeluo has a reputation beyond repute

The idea is Hilarious...

I was thinking next time the Swiss decide to grant him any livestock, it would have to be a GOAT...named ROMEO or something....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:15 PM   #74
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You all are losers....that's funny to me
Have a nice day and enjoy it... It won't last before Roger wins again routinely and give you nightmares again
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:30 PM   #75
country flag sondraj06

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPower View Post
Have a nice day and enjoy it... It won't last before Roger wins again routinely and give you nightmares again
Oh count the days babe, that's what I've been doing for the past oh I don't know 10 months.