Goat Cheese (Federer losses Thread) - Page 33 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #481
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOAT cheese

Nadal must have taken some French cooking classes on the side. That was some MASTERFUL cheesemaking.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2008, 04:53 PM   #482
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
Cheese? The match was barely long enough to get the milk out of the goat.

In Rogi's own words: "Once he gets on top of you and gets a grip he doesn't let go."
He certainly milked Roger today like Roger milked Juliette all those years ago.

scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #483
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never thought Rogi would be milked so expeditiously. Clearly this Rafa is a professional.
He knows how to grab, tug, and get the release, that's for sure
Old 06-08-2008, 05:04 PM   #484
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheese? The match was barely long enough to get the milk out of the goat.

In Rogi's own words: "Once he gets on top of you and gets a grip he doesn't let go."
Well...we've known all along that Rafa is the most accomplished milker.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #485
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

This is what we ended up with once Rafa finished with his special filleting knife.

Chunks of GOAT meat.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:05 PM   #486
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa would give these guys a run for their money:

Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:10 PM   #487
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Rafa would give these guys a run for their money:

I don't know about that... These guys look fierce.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #488
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
This is what we ended up with once Rafa finished with his special filleting knife.

Chunks of GOAT meat.
Appropriate picture...
Don't choke on it, Raf. Too much GOAT, even for you!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #489
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

That shouldn't even be called cheese at this point

Obviously rafa likes to eat his meet raw
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #490
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^Exactly Rafa didn't even take the time to make proper cheese, he just slaughtered the goat and had the meat raw
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:22 PM   #491
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
^^^Exactly Rafa didn't even take the time to make proper cheese, he just slaughtered the goat and had the meat raw
Raw meat? oh dear... might cause a tapeworm!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #492
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
I don't know about that... These guys look fierce.
yes but I bet they can't make cheese from a male goat.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #493
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

to my fav milker

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #494
country flag cmurray

I almost feel bad bumping this thread, but rules are rules.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #495
country flag Metis

Rogi GOAT auditioning for a new job already