Goat Cheese (Federer losses Thread) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #16
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOAT cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed=ATPTourkilla View Post
Oh fine. You'll probably have your fun when the clay masters start... As we know, piggies like to roll round in the dirt but goats prefer green fields...
that's why these animals as so perfectly chosen to represent the ones we love and/or hate...

Well, as long as both gentlemen manage to reach tournament's finals, I'll be having my share of fun anyway.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

just to keep this thread going...

here's the goat attending at the draw ceremony in Dubai (with hope for an easy draw)

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:59 PM   #18
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Ubelievable- I have lost track of all the threads that people try to start time and again for Roger's hunt. Thus far we have:

1. The original 'Rabbit Season' thread started by then resident MTF mischief maker Leena:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=24558

2. Then we have "The passion of JesusFed" started by Alfonsojose:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278

3. Also the "Rabbit Cooker's" thread started by our dear ClayBuster:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91826

4. While this is is not in GM Tangerine_Dream has made her contribution in the Roddick forum with her "Who cut the cheese?" thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=9625

5. And finally, we have CMurray's "GOAT cheese" thread.

One thread isn't enough for Roger he needs 5. Just goes to show how special he must be
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #19
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the overview, Ron! Will be exquisite fun to check out those I didn't yet know of...

Yeah, our Rogelio-GOAT is very, very special.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:07 PM   #20
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post

Ubelievable- I have lost track of all the threads that people try to start time and again for Roger's hunt. Thus far we have:

1. The original 'Rabbit Season' thread started by then resident MTF mischief maker Leena:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=24558

2. Then we have "The passion of JesusFed" started by Alfonsojose:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278

3. Also the "Rabbit Cooker's" thread started by our dear ClayBuster:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91826

4. While this is is not in GM Tangerine_Dream has made her contribution in the Roddick forum with her "Who cut the cheese?" thread:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=9625

5. And finally, we have CMurray's "GOAT cheese" thread.

One thread isn't enough for Roger he needs 5. Just goes to show how special he must be
Oh yes. He's very special. Just like Rafa is special enough to have HIS own thread that so VERY many posters visit. Two tennis greats - it just warms my heart.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:09 PM   #21
country flag Fed=ATPTourkilla

Fed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread is better than the other ones. "Rabbit" and "Jesus" didn't make Roger look silly in the same way that "Piggy" and "Duck" do for the others... "Goat," on the other hand...
Fed=ATPTourkilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:18 PM   #22
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Just like Rafa is special enough to have HIS own thread that so VERY many posters visit.
936 and still counting

Rafael Feli Bandy
Old 02-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #23
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
936 and still counting
Actually it's 937 last time I checked

Besides the thread was started in mid June 2005- so it's been going now for an odd 20 months or so. ~1,000 posts in 20 months is an average of around 50 posts per month.

50 posts per month is not that much

Oh and I forgot to mention that a sizeable portion of those posts were made by highly sensitive thin skinned pork dorks who were making a fuss about a thread like that even existing in the first place
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #24
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed=ATPTourkilla View Post
I think this thread is better than the other ones. "Rabbit" and "Jesus" didn't make Roger look silly in the same way that "Piggy" and "Duck" do for the others... "Goat," on the other hand...
EXACTLY.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:31 PM   #25
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Realistically speaking? Given Roger's intelligent scheduling this year I very much doubt we'll see many cheese being made. Rafa during clay court season will have a few chances assuming he's fit and ready to defend a huge chunk of points and assuming his confidence isn't too shaky. Aside from that no one really has the game to consistently do it. Seeing how Roger went through the second half of last year with one loss it wouldn't be too fantastic to suggest he might only lose to one player this year.

You can never predict with the young guns of course but if one of them doesn't step up to the plate with a huge improvement then I can see Roger dominating for another two to two and a half years easily.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #26
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

i doubt GOAT cheese will lose until the clay, and even there i think he might only lose a match, and to Rafa.

I think Murray is going to take him down at Wimbledon. That would be good.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #27
country flag yana

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Actually it's 937 last time I checked
I said counting...

Quote:
Besides the thread was started in mid June 2005- so it's been going now for an odd 20 months or so. ~1,000 posts in 20 months is an average of around 50 posts per month.

50 posts per month is not that much
Why don't you just admit it: Rafa is special. For God sake, you made a song about him (check your siggie)

Rafael Feli Bandy
Old 02-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #28
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said counting...

Why don't you just admit it: Rafa is special. For God sake, you made a song about him (check your siggie)
And what has Rafa done that makes him so special? . The only thing he has does that is unique is the winning streak on clay. Aside from that there is really nothing of note he has done that hasn't been done by someone before him at an earlier age.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:44 PM   #29
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is very moving how much of his time RonE spends on Rafa.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #30
country flag yana

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustmeUK View Post
And what has Rafa done that makes him so special? :devil
First of all, I was

Second, you answer at your own question.

Quote:
The only thing he has does that is unique is the winning streak on clay.
which other teenager did that? it's a serious question because I don't have tennis knowledge.

Rafael Feli Bandy