Why do people always vote for wrong politicians? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 11-16-2007, 02:29 AM   #16
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 14,229
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
I must hurry, before a fanatic one affirms that this thread hurts its pseudofeelings and it will be eliminated?
Why do people vote for such people as Bush and his family, Clinton and his family, Sarkozy- Thanks God he has no family. Politics of these people rely upon realization of own point of view and relization of interests of point of view of rich supporters. And the only possibility is not to give power for them. If they have power, they have very deeply in a.. own society and own voters. These naive voters, who elected it can protest, stamp and they will gain nothing.
The ACC voting machines are still warm from the 2007 election and already the campaign for 2008 has begun.
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-16-2007, 02:47 AM   #17
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,621
cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Is it at all possible to put a cork in it?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:55 AM   #18
country flag Merton
Registered User
 
Merton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,760
Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

One more thought-provoking thread from the mtw research laboratory, however there is an interesting point here:

In democracies we get to observe (and complain) the performance of the winning parties and politicians. However, the ones that lost might have been even worse, it is just the case that we never got to see how they would perform.
__________________
Salvor Hardin: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:58 AM   #19
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,621
cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

^^ I give you a lot of credit. I stopped reading her posts a long time ago
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:01 AM   #20
country flag Merton
Registered User
 
Merton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 9,760
Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
^^ I give you a lot of credit. I stopped reading her posts a long time ago
Don't give me too much credit, I also didn't read the post, just answered based on the title
__________________
Salvor Hardin: "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:05 AM   #21
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,621
cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merton View Post
Don't give me too much credit, I also didn't read the post, just answered based on the title
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #22
country flag mtw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 1,062
mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
^^ I give you a lot of credit. I stopped reading her posts a long time ago
Discussion with your nation makes always difficulties. There are no so possibility to say the truth to you, because you have your own half-truths or usual lies, which are recognised as dogma. And this woman H. Clinton as president. Do you really think that she will be good president? I think that she will be the same disaster as Bush is. Firstly she is quite hardline and truly saying very hardline in wrong way. She supported idea of war against Iraq ( she voted for it, when she was congressman. It is fact given by your press )And what? Do you think that she will withdraw your troops. No she will continue this war. She supports war in Afghanistan strictly. So this war will be continued too. She supports sanctions against Iran strictly. So maybe a new war. Bush and her husband destroyed 2 countries. Maybe she will not to be worts than thes both morons and she will destroy 3 country ( her work of life ). I don't know. Maybe genocides and criminals are important in your nation.
Can you explain, what such stupid, mindless politics of your politicians give to the simple nation, to usual people? It seems that nothing. It gives some military profits for military concerns and some private persons. And it is all. And your politicians just as Bush, Clinton ruin your country economically. It is fact. See at rage of dollar. Inflation comes up.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 AM   #23
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Discussion with your nation makes always difficulties. There are no so possibility to say the truth to you, because you have your own half-truths or usual lies, which are recognised as dogma. And this woman H. Clinton as president. Do you really think that she will be good president? I think that she will be the same disaster as Bush is. Firstly she is quite hardline and truly saying very hardline in wrong way. She supported idea of war against Iraq ( she voted for it, when she was congressman. It is fact given by your press )And what? Do you think that she will withdraw your troops. No she will continue this war. She supports war in Afghanistan strictly. So this war will be continued too. She supports sanctions against Iran strictly. So maybe a new war. Bush and her husband destroyed 2 countries. Maybe she will not to be worts than thes both morons and she will destroy 3 country ( her work of life ). I don't know. Maybe genocides and criminals are important in your nation.
Can you explain, what such stupid, mindless politics of your politicians give to the simple nation, to usual people? It seems that nothing. It gives some military profits for military concerns and some private persons. And it is all. And your politicians just as Bush, Clinton ruin your country economically. It is fact. See at rage of dollar. Inflation comes up.
Let's be frank here. Discussion with you is not only difficult, it's IMPOSSIBLE. Because you only see what you want to see. You will only hear what you want to hear. So it's utterly useless try to make a reasonable discussion in any of your thread here.

You know, many posters who do not agree with you ARE NOT AMERICANS!!!!

But of course, it's a waste of time AGAIN to post anything here to try to make you understand because I am saying something that YOU don't want to hear or read.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #24
country flag RonE
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 9,170
RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

I had no idea there was such a thing as voting for the "right" politician
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #25
country flag mtw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 1,062
mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You know, many posters who do not agree with you ARE NOT AMERICANS!!!!
But of course, it's a waste of time AGAIN to post anything here to try to make you understand because I am saying something that YOU don't want to hear or read.
These posters, who are not americans and don't agree are: You and Ron E?
So, what can I write that illegal murdering and killing of innocence people, change a country in ruin, shooting to innocent civilians and ****** innocent women is wonderful and it is the only way for mankind and continuing illegal, occupying wars is o'k, that illegal sanctions against a not rich country as Iran is, is legal and this country was sanctioned, because they want to build nuclear power plant, but american politicians said that they can not build it. How do you think to what such hatred against nations initiated by american politicians can lead? To world war.
Are You afraid of this American regime? Don't worry. Even in Hitlerite and Stalin`s times, where regime was much more intensive and life-threatening some people survived.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:18 PM   #26
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 83,553
Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
These posters, who are not americans and don't agree are: You and Ron E?
Selective reading again?

Let's see! In this thread ONLY. None of the posters agree with you. Jaap, rocketassist, guille&tati4life, scarecrows, psichogaucho, Hughes (aka Glenn Miryni), Black Adam, buddyholly, merton and RonE are all non-Americans.

Proofs that I am right in saying your selecting readings. Of course, you will select not to read this too.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:22 PM   #27
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

For goodness sake mtw Give it a rest. I have done my best to ignore your daft threads for the past months, but sometimes you go too far. You do not have to be American to dislike your stupid, ill-advised, racist and anti-Semitic threads against America, and I can assure you that Lee and RonE are not the only non-Americans here who disagree with you. Most of us just laugh or shrug, or choose to ignore you, because there seems to be no point in arguing with you as you have your own views and will not listen to others.

Oh - and for the record, although I am British, my family hails from Belarus, and I can assure you they know all about repression from both Hitler and Stalin, so do not assume too much about people you have never met, nor ever likely to.

Maybe you should consider joining some political forum where you can spout your views, as it seems to be a great interest of yours, and somewhat wasted in a tennis frum. Otherwise perhaps move to one of your precious countries like Iran or Iraq, and see just how much you will be allowed to say against their regimes and politicians before you are silenced forever. Have a good day.
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:38 PM   #28
country flag mtw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 1,062
mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Selective reading again?

Let's see! In this thread ONLY. None of the posters agree with you. Jaap, rocketassist, guille&tati4life, scarecrows, psichogaucho, Hughes (aka Glenn Miryni), Black Adam, buddyholly, merton and RonE are all non-Americans.

Proofs that I am right in saying your selecting readings. Of course, you will select not to read this too.
There are many people, who have fear ( cumulation and reading of emails, phone calls, illegal camps and it can intimidate people, but fear is not a solution ). I know many people, who have real fear. Personally I think that cowardice gives nothing to anybody.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:59 PM   #29
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,621
cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
For goodness sake mtw Give it a rest. I have done my best to ignore your daft threads for the past months, but sometimes you go too far. You do not have to be American to dislike your stupid, ill-advised, racist and anti-Semitic threads against America, and I can assure you that Lee and RonE are not the only non-Americans here who disagree with you. Most of us just laugh or shrug, or choose to ignore you, because there seems to be no point in arguing with you as you have your own views and will not listen to others.

Oh - and for the record, although I am British, my family hails from Belarus, and I can assure you they know all about repression from both Hitler and Stalin, so do not assume too much about people you have never met, nor ever likely to.

Maybe you should consider joining some political forum where you can spout your views, as it seems to be a great interest of yours, and somewhat wasted in a tennis frum. Otherwise perhaps move to one of your precious countries like Iran or Iraq, and see just how much you will be allowed to say against their regimes and politicians before you are silenced forever. Have a good day.
Amen Rosie
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:08 PM   #30
country flag mtw
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 1,062
mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do people always vote for wrong politicians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
For goodness sake mtw Give it a rest. I have done my best to ignore your daft threads for the past months, but sometimes you go too far. You do not have to be American to dislike your stupid, ill-advised, racist and anti-Semitic threads against America, and I can assure you that Lee and RonE are not the only non-Americans here who disagree with you. Most of us just laugh or shrug, or choose to ignore you, because there seems to be no point in arguing with you as you have your own views and will not listen to others.

Oh - and for the record, although I am British, my family hails from Belarus, and I can assure you they know all about repression from both Hitler and Stalin, so do not assume too much about people you have never met, nor ever likely to.

Maybe you should consider joining some political forum where you can spout your views, as it seems to be a great interest of yours, and somewhat wasted in a tennis frum. Otherwise perhaps move to one of your precious countries like Iran or Iraq, and see just how much you will be allowed to say against their regimes and politicians before you are silenced forever. Have a good day.
So, you are no British, but Belorussian, who lives in GB.
My country (and my family too) suffered much more, because of regime of Stalin and Hitler, than Belorus.
And what do you know about these ,,regimes,, in Iraq and Iran? Were you there already? I don't know how politicians in Iraq ( maybe they were chosen by Bush and Blair ), but politicians in Iran were chosen by own nation.
What about regime in Saudi Arabia, beloved alliance of american and british politicians? In the last time a women, who was ***** in Saudi Arabia got a punishment - 200 wips. And what about Pakistan: training of terrorist, nuclear weapon and they get mln of dollars and pounds ( why, for supporting of terrorism ). No other religion is allowed in Saudi Arabia and alike countries. And real one half normal country is just this Iran so hatred by these your hypocritical politicians-criminals. But the only small thing true or not true, which happens in Iran is rolled out by west press to the end.
What about british regime? Can you say something against your politicians apparently in your country? It seems that not too much. Having such citizens as you are, it is very easy to make such things as your politicians make, because all these crimes ( illegal, occupying wars, murdering of people )convince such people as you.

It seems that you have no bloody idea of politics, so you can take care of cats, if you are so enthusiast for cat. If i have no bloody idea of something for instance about cats, i am not vocal on this case and if you have no bloody idea of politics and politicians, you should be not vocal on it too and don't read it.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios