to all ppl from argentina - question - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
country flag spikeys_girl

spikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default to all ppl from argentina - question

hey, i was just wondering, is nalbandian really popular in argentina as much as the other tennis players???
and also, i heard that the situation in argentina isn't really good at this moment... do people in argentina still watch tennis, or is their mind in another place?
anyways, i hope the situation in argentina will get better soon!!!
spikeys_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2004, 01:53 AM   #2
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: to all ppl from argentina - question

I don't know what situation you're talking about, but if it's the economical one we're much better. the huge problem was a couple of weeks ago and although the situation is not great right now that doesn't mean we don't pay attention to other things like tennis.
Tennis is not the most popular sport in Argentina, football is, however this week everyone's talking about tennis and all of the sudden everyone's an subject expert. I think Coria and Nalbandian are the most popular ones here, they have their moments, right now Gaudio is very popular too...
I hope this answered your question.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2004, 06:01 AM   #3
country flag yixiang

yixiang is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: to all ppl from argentina - question

Actually I believe it is gabriela sabatini who brought Argentina's tennis to fame. Guillermo Vilas was a legend of course, but he is too old for us to know Argentina's tennis. Now there are such a large number of men players who are working so hard to bring tennis up to par with football. I can name a lot: david, coria, gaudio, zabaleta, calleri, chela, canas, acasuso, squillari and a newcomer, Monaco. Arg is on the way to replace Spain as the tennis nation.
yixiang is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:22 PM   #4
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Gaudio and Cañas did a great job before that David and Guillermo get in the professional level...when Argentina get the QF in Davis cup....and there are other players here, like luis lobo, and of course Etlis, Rodriguez, Lucas Arnold....
crigazzio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 12:04 PM   #5

spikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond reputespikeys_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
I don't know what situation you're talking about, but if it's the economical one we're much better.

yeah i was talking about the economic situation...
thanks for answering btw, i was just curious coz ppl talked a lot about argentina in israel the last few years... especially because of rebelde-way..... humm humm... lol

Last edited by spikeys_girl : 06-11-2004 at 02:05 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:03 PM   #6
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! I cannot believe we're known for those stupid kids!!!! say it isn't so!!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 03:09 PM   #7
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

relax Jazz.. here you are known because you "gave" us our lovely future queen..oh and of course good wine..
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 03:24 PM   #8
country flag jazz_girl

LOL! That makes me feel much better!
Old 06-08-2004, 03:28 PM   #9
country flag crigazzio

crigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond reputecrigazzio has a reputation beyond repute

jajajajaja Jazz calm down now everybody knows us for GG the champion of RG, that´s better right???
Old 06-08-2004, 04:23 PM   #10
country flag jazz_girl

That's true, but still!!! I hate those kids! LOL!!!
Old 06-08-2004, 06:17 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
That's true, but still!!! I hate those kids! LOL!!!
hahahah well i'll tell you the truth.. some ppl really like them here...... but yea... i cant really say im one of them but whatever...

humm and dont worry, not everyone knows u just for them..................... u guys have david....!
Old 06-08-2004, 10:11 PM   #12
country flag jazz_girl

LOL! Thank you! That makes me feel MUCH better!
Old 06-09-2004, 01:49 AM   #13
gretel

gretel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeys_girl
yeah i was talking about the economic situation...
thanks for answering btw, i was just curious coz ppl talked a lot about argentina in israel the last few years... especially because of rebelde-way..... humm humm... lol
Hi!
I read it.
And I read too that "Muñeca Brava" with Natalia Oreiro was a success there.
And she like singer too!!!!
Sometime I heard an interview with Facundo Arana (the blonde man, main character men), He was talking about you (Israelis) and he say that we have a lot of things in common with our ways, that you are very "latin" people: affectionate people, passionate people. I don't know you. Is this like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facundo_arana_06.jpg (88.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg facundo_arana_08.jpg (69.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg facundo_arana_09.jpg (79.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg facundo_arana_10.jpg (54.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by gretel : 06-09-2004 at 02:05 AM.
gretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 09:13 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretel
Hi!
I read it.
And I read too that "Muñeca Brava" with Natalia Oreiro was a success there.
And she like singer too!!!!
Sometime I heard an interview with Facundo Arana (the blonde man, main character men), He was talking about you (Israelis) and he say that we have a lot of things in common with our ways, that you are very "latin" people: affectionate people, passionate people. I don't know you. Is this like this?
hehe yeah i agree with him.. i think its true. the people in israel are a lot like the people in argentina, and i have friends that went to a trip there, and got along really easily with the ppl there.
i think that the argentinan ppl are really nice, and people here in israel really appreciate them also because many argentinan starts (like natalia Oreiro, Facundo Arana), came and visited here, eventhough most of the stars from the world are afraid to come, because they are afraid to get killed by a suicuide bomber...
but ur stars still come, and seriously, you should see how they are loved here........ they say that they feel like israel is almost like argentina.
just that you know, there is an israel channel that is dedicated to all these series coming from argentina...! and like 80% of the people in israel watch them! i think we think the same way...!

Last edited by spikeys_girl : 06-09-2004 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:42 PM   #15
country flag crigazzio

Well, is nice to know that!!!But i don´t really think that our countrys has the same though, but is just my opinion, and is really nice to know that you like argentinian people.....

love