2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd Complete Results - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #61
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007:

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows -I like Scarecrows, so I've got to go with his opponent...
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) -No Vote. I think Cheryl has gone far enough in this competiton, and I also like that Kuhne honored his word.
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi -high ranking Rafatard
s.m vs.RaVer (26) -Can't decide.

ginnylegend vs. mae (54)
Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian - .....not to mention, J'Torian is a sweetiepie
halba vs. adeegee (19) -It's about time you realize that not only did I move away from the center, so did you. Your hostility toward Federer doubled. We chose our sides during that clay season 06. Otherwise, I still think you're a sweetie pie, but a more irritating Rafatard
Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla
zadle69 vs.sawan66278 -A high ranking Rafatard that always has a reason for Rafa losing
AgentZero (46) vs. vs.CyBorg
buddyholly vs. ivan (24) -Doesn't know how to disagree without personal attacks.

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria -Crazy Rafatard, but I do like him
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 -I like both posters, so no vote.
RonE vs. mtw (5) -RonE, you are so out of her league

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64) -Oh this is a toss-up. I'll go with the seeded player.
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler -Sweetiepie Jonathan Here's a pity vote. You won't survive much longer in this draw
MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33) -Maria I can't even give you a pity vote. You're up against someone that I think deserved a higher ranking One of those Djokotards.

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria -Mirkaland doesn't meddle with anyone on this board. She sticks to the Fed forum and occasionally post on GM. I don't think she is deserving of her ranking in this competition.
Azza vs. Allure (47)
Langers (53) vs AbAdi -a bit of a ding dong.
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) -An embarassing Federer fan

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan! -Try, Try, Try and be happy for Gasquet just once, or quit being his fan
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49)
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg -Sick of the Anti American posts.
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)

angiel (28) vs silverwhite - Sampras has retired. He has his own forum. It's OK to support another player.
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36) -

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 11-09-2007 at 06:32 PM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2007, 06:16 PM   #62
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd matches finish at 11pm G

The bottom part scores in progress (after Fee):

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia 33-14
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64) 20-17
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler 30-8
MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33) 7-32

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria 36-11
Azza vs. Allure (47) 30-14
Langers (53) vs AbAdi 40-5
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) 7-38

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan! 32-11
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49) 12-29
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg 38-7
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44) 12-31

angiel (28) vs silverwhite 35-8
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36) 26-19
jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg 21-20
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2) 9-37

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #63
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 Arse Clown

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows - Jaap is just your average run-of-the-mill gambler tool while scarecrows is GWH's personal water boy which is far more arse clownish.

cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) - classic "I pay you MONEY" thread was great entertainment. MTF needs more Kuhnes willing to throw their money around and less celia-type celebrity stalkers

Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi

s.m vs.RaVer (26) - RaVer sucks well

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S. - Sean's asshattery is no match for the King of Asshats, Tennis Tool

ginnylegend vs. mae (54) - Yankee fan, boo!

Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian - claimed that Roger losing to Dahveed meant nothing at all then became so enraged and bitter that he bumped up all the old Nalbandian threads to give them a piece of his little angry mind.

halba vs. adeegee (19) - Adam

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla - more like Bad Medicine :retard:

zadle69 vs. sawan66278 - Rafatard who's a closet Fedtard and we know this to be true

buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria - sometimes you read one of his posts and all you can do is

alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34)

Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 vs.

RonE vs. mtw (5) - mtw gives Bilbo a run for his money in the Everything-I-know-about-American-politics-I-learned-from-watching-The Simpsons

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia - MTF needs more Flava

RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64)

Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler - Perv member gets the vote

MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33)

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria - Mirkaland's Funny Foto of the Day:

- and who could ever forget when she and the phony fan brigade of R.Federer, tennis2tennis, rofe, among others, tried to pose as Roddick fans in the Roddick forum, fooling nobody?

Azza vs. Allure (47) - Wow. Tough one between two assbrains. Gotta go with the Roddick-obssessed Allure, who's probably still wondering why Rusty Backhand hasn't answered any of her PMs.

Langers (53) vs AbAdi

ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) - even the Fedfans can't stand him, that's some serious arse clowning

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan!

mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg - Scrambled Eggy's Russian nationalism is barely edged out by the notorious triple bagel troll

ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44) - Nazi Boy wins, without a doubt

angiel (28) vs silverwhite

Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36)

jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg

laure_xxx vs Jogy (2) - Jogy is a legend
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums

Last edited by tangerine_dream : 11-09-2007 at 06:25 PM.
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #64
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd matches finish at 11pm G

Jaap (4)

Deivid23 (37)
RaVer (26)

Sean J.S.

Prima Donna (48)
adeegee (19)

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14)
sawan66278

ivan (24)

Jeronimo (34)
Rogiman (57)
mtw (5)

Mistaflava (8)

good gambler (you can thank me later. :retard: )
Farenhajt (33)

kostas kastoria
Azza
Langers (53)
Fed_Fan2007 (10)

richie 21 (13)
UniVerse Man (49)

bilbo (44)

angiel (28)

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #65
country flag Allure
Fan of Mugs

Allure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond reputeAllure has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 Arse Clown

Better than pretending to be a Federer fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows - Jaap is just your average run-of-the-mill gambler tool while scarecrows is GWH's personal water boy which is far more arse clownish.

cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) - classic "I pay you MONEY" thread was great entertainment. MTF needs more Kuhnes willing to throw their money around and less celia-type celebrity stalkers

Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi

s.m vs.RaVer (26) - RaVer sucks well

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S. - Sean's asshattery is no match for the King of Asshats, Tennis Tool

ginnylegend vs. mae (54) - Yankee fan, boo!

Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian - claimed that Roger losing to Dahveed meant nothing at all then became so enraged and bitter that he bumped up all the old Nalbandian threads to give them a piece of his little angry mind.

halba vs. adeegee (19) - Adam

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla - more like Bad Medicine :retard:

zadle69 vs. sawan66278 - Rafatard who's a closet Fedtard and we know this to be true

buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria - sometimes you read one of his posts and all you can do is

alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34)

Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 vs.

RonE vs. mtw (5) - mtw gives Bilbo a run for his money in the Everything-I-know-about-American-politics-I-learned-from-watching-The Simpsons

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia - MTF needs more Flava

RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64)

Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler - Perv member gets the vote

MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33)

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria - Mirkaland's Funny Foto of the Day:

- and who could ever forget when she and the phony fan brigade of R.Federer, tennis2tennis, rofe, among others, tried to pose as Roddick fans in the Roddick forum, fooling nobody?

Azza vs. Allure (47) - Wow. Tough one between two assbrains. Gotta go with the Roddick-obssessed Allure, who's probably still wondering why Rusty Backhand hasn't answered any of her PMs.

Langers (53) vs AbAdi

ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) - even the Fedfans can't stand him, that's some serious arse clowning

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan!

mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg - Scrambled Eggy's Russian nationalism is barely edged out by the notorious triple bagel troll

ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44) - Nazi Boy wins, without a doubt

angiel (28) vs silverwhite

Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36)

jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg

laure_xxx vs Jogy (2) - Jogy is a legend
Kudryavtseva def. Sharapova 6-2, 6-4
Tipsarevic def. Roddick 6-7, 7-5, 6-4, 7-6
Dancevic def. Nalbandian 6-4, 6-2, 6-4
Zheng def. Ivanovic 6-1, 6-4
Tanasugarn def. Jankovic 6-3, 6-2
Radwanska def. Kuznetsova 6-4, 1-6, 7-5
Allure is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:31 PM   #66
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
I did not know Ron was using the Syrian flag...
Poor WordLife. I'll bet they don't teach geography in mental institutions
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:39 PM   #67
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Tangy... @ Mirkaland's funny foto of the day. Hee.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 PM   #68
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up guys
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:43 PM   #69
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) - avid marketing strategies consumer.
I don't know precisely what this means........
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:06 PM   #70
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray
I don't know precisely what this means........
Make that 2 of us Cheryl

maybe to do with your thoughts during the US Open about Fed's clothes/bag/look
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #71
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

scores after freesbee (upper half)
in red are the hot matches

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows 33-16
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) 20-21
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi 40-9
s.m vs.RaVer (26) 7-39

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S. 34-6
ginnylegend vs. mae (54) 11-30
Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian 34-12
halba vs. adeegee (19) 11-37

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla 39-11
zadle69 vs.sawan66278 12-30
AgentZero (46) vs. vs.CyBorg 30-15
buddyholly vs. ivan (24) 19-22

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria 30-15
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34) 13-34
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 31-15
RonE vs. mtw (5) 21-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:12 PM   #72
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Observation of the day:

Scarecrows for noticing Adeegee is fake.

props to you Genci, man ahead of your time.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #73
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Tangy... @ Mirkaland's funny foto of the day. Hee.
It was funny..... I hope Mirkaland didn't actually post that photo

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #74
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the end of Kostas?

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #75
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007:

how exciting!!!
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote