2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd Complete Results - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:39 PM   #31
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd matches finish at 11pm G

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows - 2 MTF legends. I'm furious that Genci called me a fake clown though, so he ain't getting my vote. Plus I'm hoping Jaap will allow me into the mug club if I vote for him. Props for pointing out all the fixers as well.
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) - If you get to the final of this ACC, I pay you money Plus I don't think he ever paid out for Djokovic reaching the final of the US.
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi - Deivid was one of the first on MTF to support Rafa. Has his flaws but at least he sticks to his beliefs, doesn't jump on bandwagons. This Juvvi has some serious potential.
s.m vs. RaVer (26) - Just because it'll be funny if he lost. Retire RaVeR you are a choker and a loser!!! :retard:

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S. - Potential upset here, the youngster could defy the odds. Hasn't shown his full arse clowning abilities since joining the main tour, but looked good in the juniors on WTAW.
ginnylegend vs. mae (54) - If I had $1 vcash for every time she moaned about vbetting, I'd be a very rich man.
Prima Donna (48) vs. J'Torian - I want a R3 match with my beloved Italian Stallion. I miss his 1000 word essays which made less and less sense as they went on. Still able to produce the goods, just not as consistently as when he was at his peak.
halba vs. adeegee (19) - Bah I won't vote on my match, I ain't no Davydenko.

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla - I don't remember World Life doing that much wrong to be honest. Voting strictly because of the username.
zadle69 vs. sawan66278 - His return since his drugs ban has been nothing short of startling, emulating even that of Davenport. Amusing chap, but some rather ridiculous posts.
AgentZero (46) vs. CyBorg - I can't really put my finger on it, but I have an urge to make CyBorg go far
buddyholly vs. ivan (24) - I read a comment by buddyholly the other day which made my sides split, I think it was in the Bolar thread. Ivan can certainly be a clown on occasions, and it'll make GWH's year if he goes far.

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria - Major tool. Ashamed to be of the same nationality as him.
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34) - More for his unbelievable levels of annoyingness on WTA TT. Has started to annoy me on here as well, barely posted until Nalbandian remembered how to play tennis and now he doesn't shutup. His thread in non-tennis about his avatar was one of the unfunniest in the history of MTF. alfonsojose has passed his peak.
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 - I feel this will be my last time to vote
RonE vs. mtw (5) - Time for the Jew to take out the anti-semite. הצלחה
Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia - Has he still not realised he's in the tournament? Mistaflava isn't active enough these days, he's still bound to go far and hopefully once he gets there he can roll back the years.
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64) - Dunno.
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler - Tough call, the battle of the dodgy facial hair Both are nice guys in my book, I voted for Josh in R1 though, so I'd feel bad if I did it again. Always nice to have Rafatards going far as well.
MariaV vs. Farenhajt (33) - Despite what I just said, no way I'm voting for Maria. Despite the fact she never posts in my thread anymore ( ). Farenhajt being an utter moron didn't help his cause.

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria - Kostas is a strange individual, and it just about says it all that it didn't even cross my mind to vote for him. Is it a man? Is it a plane? No, it's mirkaland!!! On MTF, there are trolls, there are tards, and then there is mirkaland. The username makes me want to vomit, as do almost all her posts. My many other reasons will be saved for future rounds
Azza vs. Allure (47) - When I first read posts by Allure, I thought s/he was a tool. Then I realised his/her previous username was orlandofanz, and it confirmed I was correct. Waste of space on MTF, contributes nothing and just fanboys/fangirls Gasquet.
Langers (53) vs AbAdi - AbAdi is not an arse clown, he's a legend. Also, if one more person votes for him and says I'm going to blow their brains out
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) - Fight Edu! Fed_Fan2007 is undoubtedly the bigger arseclown, but I'm worried he might kill himself is he loses

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan! - 2nd only to ezekiel in being up a player's ass. Loves him so much I'm wondering if it's actually either Gasquet or his real life boyfriend. Time to realise there is more than 1 player on the ATP, and in fact there are many better ones than your darling.
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49) - One final hurrah for UniVerSe MaN.
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg - Some people on MTF are deliberately annoying, some just happen to be that way. TBE is the latter. Mediter is great, starts a load of quality threads and then leaves the kettle to boil. The transitional champ thread was the work of a genius, not an arse clown
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44) - Expected win from the guy with a serve only. Bilbo is a living legend, has brought so much to MTF, it'd be a shame to see him leave the tourmanent so early.

angiel (28) vs silverwhite - Go Pookie, you can do it angiel's Sampras bullshit has become boring, SW has more variety and a good run here would boost his confidence ahead of his military service.
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36) - ys used to be the GlennMirnyi of MTF, with his moonballing complaints and wacky theories (the left handers having a disadvantage was priceless). However, something happened, he disappeared for a while and returned a changed man. Rafa's Wedgie is a fruitcake, his post in the Maddie thread was sick and he's just an all round pain in the ass (pardon the pun).
jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg - No good reason.
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2) - Ridiculous seeding for Jogy, the guy knows his stuff.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #32
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007: "Mr Disney Arse Clown Contest". Bottom half 2nd Rd matches finish at 11pm G

Scarecrows
cmurray - deluded rafatardDeivid23 (37) - el burro - that says enough
RaVer (26) - legend and amazing poster

Tennis Fool (16) - idiot of the highest degree - loves threatening people via MSN.
ginnylegend
J'Torian - there are just a few more idiots around here
adeegee (19) - insecure person who needs some fangirls around all the time, so behaves like them to be more popular.

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) - BAGHDATINHO. That says enough about this moron.
sawan66278
AgentZero (46) - huge clown
ivan (24) - another huge clown

Allez (25) - typical sissy-girl fedtard who gets afraid when he's playing guys like Ferrer and Roddick.
alfonsojose (Davydenport)
Rogiman (57) - VAMOS!
mtw (5) - hard to beat someone who wanted to watch Coria's x-rays.

Mistaflava (8) - legend.
RedFury - idiot of the highest degree
Blaze-2004 (32) - the ultimate fanboy
Farenhajt (33) - another of Fakervic's ballsuckers

mirkaland (22)
Azza
Langers (53)
Fed_Fan2007 (10) - overreacting bitch

richie 21 (13) - another legend
UniVerse Man (49)
The Boiled Egg - stupid safinette
bilbo (44) - towel please

silverwhite - adam fanboy
Rafa's Wedgie - stupid clown
jazar (60) - great poster, should go far
Jogy (2) - you're just the biggest idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit, retard, simpleton, clown, buffoon, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool, asshole, bastard, cocksucker, shit, motherfucker, prick, SOB around here. Add to that, you're brainsick, crazy, demented, a lunatic, madman, maniac, disturbed, sick, unhinged and definitely one of the most stupid, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish around here. A nazi like you for me is just a criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, wrongdoer, offender.
Your English, that would make a 3 year-old a literature genius around you, shows how much of a brainless, feebleminded, half-witted, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow-witted imbecile you are.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #33
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows- cant vote. Jaap is a legend and Genci is just Genci
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58)- Cheryl
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi - Deivid is class, Juvvi is an idiot. easy choice
s.m vs. RaVer (26)- All croat battle. Even though most croats sound like the same moron, VTEC has an air of uniqueness about him. he gets the vote

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S.- The name says it all. Sean is 13, he has an excuse Tennis Tool doesnt
ginnylegend vs. mae (54)- Sucks dick for vcash. Shameful
Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian- PD is an old legend. Cant forget the oldies
halba vs. adeegee (19) - Vamos Rafatards

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla- Just a :retard:, not much else to say
zadle69 vs.sawan66278- Darth Cheater. :retard: Your name should be Darth Fucking Idiot :retard:
AgentZero (46) vs. vs. CyBorg- Cyborg, what a clown
buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)- Another moronic gambler. Gotta love em

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria- Federer might have trouble against Fognini :retard:
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34)- Just STFU about Nalbo, ok?
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123- Another croat, but i gotta go with the Fedtard :retard:
RonE vs. mtw (5)- Whacks off to shirtless George Bush posters in her room, then tries to cover it up with the shit she spews here. Also got banned from the Coria forum. I was unaware he still played tennis

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia Another worthy croat. Mista is class, and he doesnt need more votes. Not committing to the TMS one :retard:
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64)- bold is unnecessary
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler- what a clown
MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33)- another one

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria- no explanantion needed
Azza vs. Allure (47)- seeded for a reason
Langers (53) vs AbAdi- Abadi is a legend, sorry
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10)- Another clown of the higest order. dont kill yourself when fed loses #1

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan!- no explanation needed
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49)- old school
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg- painstaking idiocy
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)- Spider-pig

angiel (28) vs silverwhite- SAMPRAS :retard:
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36)- go Wedgie :retard:
jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg- whatever
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2)- JOGY
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #34
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007:

Scarecrows - my last chance to vote for the Roddick hater
Kuhne (58)
Deivid23 (37)
- hates JCF, still can't figure out why
RaVer (26) - RETIRE you loser

Tennis Fool (16)
mae (54)
Prima Donna (48) - still there, just mostly hidden in the Federer forum
halba

Fed = ATPTourkilla - can't get over the username, Word Life is the most overrated AC
sawan66278
CyBorg - might as well vote for him while I still can
ivan (24)

Allez (25)
Jeronimo (34)
Rogiman (57) - never in doubt
RonE - deserves to win a couple more rounds, don't know much about mtw

Mistaflava (8) - haven't seen much recently but I enjoyed his ownage of JerrySeinfeld
Jaffas85 (64) -
good gambler - I have nothing against Blaze
Farenhajt (33)

mirkaland (22) - overrated Fedtard
Allure (47) - waste of time
Langers (53)
Fed_Fan2007 (10) - username says it all, an even bigger waste of time

richie 21 (13)
UniVerse Man (49) - it's uNIVERSE mAN actually
The Boiled Egg - still as arrogant as ever
bilbo (44) - another :retard: gambler

angiel (28) - this is for you my dear
ys (36) - cocky little git
Rosa Luxembourg - always complaining about the ARod
laure_xxx - never see any of Jogy's posts until the ACC comes round
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #35
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Jogy (2) - you're just the biggest idiot, imbecile, cretin, moron, changeling, half-wit, retard, simpleton, clown, buffoon, fool, sap, saphead, muggins, tomfool, asshole, bastard, cocksucker, shit, motherfucker, prick, SOB around here. Add to that, you're brainsick, crazy, demented, a lunatic, madman, maniac, disturbed, sick, unhinged and definitely one of the most stupid, dullard, dolt, pudding head, pudden-head, poor fish around here. A nazi like you for me is just a criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor, wrongdoer, offender.
Your English, that would make a 3 year-old a literature genius around you, shows how much of a brainless, feebleminded, half-witted, dim, dull, dumb, obtuse, slow-witted imbecile you are.
...now tell us how you REALLY feel
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:43 PM   #36
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Scarecrows
cmurray
Deivid23 (37)
RaVer (26)

Tennis Fool (16)
ginnylegend
J'Torian
adeegee (19)

Fed = ATPTourkilla
zadle69
AgentZero (46)
ivan (24)

Lafuria
Jeronimo (34)
croat123
RonE

tennisfancroatia
Jaffas85 (64)
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler (no vote)
Farenhajt (33)

mirkaland (22)
Azza
Langers (53)
Fed_Fan2007 (10)

Lleytonfan!
UniVerse Man (49)
mediter (23)
bilbo (44)

angiel (28)
Rafa's Wedgie
jazar (60)
Jogy (2)
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #37
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap (4)
Kuhne (58) now that I'm out, cmuzz has no business trying to win this tourney
Deivid23 This character makes all remaining Rafatards look ordinary. Worthy of winning the whole thing
s.m

Sean J.S.
ginnylegend

Word Life (Bad Religion)
sawan66278
CyBorg
buddyholly Very funny poster, wish he would post more on GM

Lafuria
RonE
Rogiman This tournament is incomplete without a faceoff between Rogiman and Deivid23, the mutual respect between the two is palpable through my computer screen. I don't think Rogiman has a chance of advancing further, though

Mistaflava
Jaffas85 (64)
Blaze-2004 (32) Not an AC, but need him in the tourney to keep things interesting
MariaV

mirkaland (22)
Fed_Fan2007 (10)
Rafa's Wedgie
Jogy (2)
Old 11-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #38
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58) - He deserves to move forward for that legendary 'I pay you money' thread and he kept doing it even though he lost money . Besides, Cheryl is no AC.

Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi - tough choice
s.m vs.RaVer (26)

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S.
ginnylegend vs. mae (54)

Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian
halba vs. adeegee (19) - too much negativity in his posts about Nadal lately

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla
zadle69 vs.sawan66278
AgentZero (46) vs. vs.CyBorg
buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34)
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 vs.
RonE vs. mtw (5)

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 (64)
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler
MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33)

mirkaland (22) vs kostas kastoria
Azza vs. Allure (47)
Langers (53) vs AbAdi - because no one else has become an MTF legend by posting just 3 words and 4 smilies
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10)

richie 21 (13) vs Lleytonfan!
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man (49)
mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)

angiel (28) vs silverwhite
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36)
jazar (60) vs Rosa Luxembourg
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2)
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #39
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
Deivid was one of the first on MTF to support Rafa. Has his flaws but at least he sticks to his beliefs, doesn't jump on bandwagons.
Is this the same poster who dismissed Muzza when he came on tour but then decided it was time to get on his bandwagon?

Last edited by R.Federer : 11-09-2007 at 03:25 PM.
R.Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #40
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

All my votes

Jaap (4)
cmurray
Deivid23 (37)
s.m

Sean J.S.
ginnylegend
Prima Donna (48)
adeegee (19)

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14)
zadle69
AgentZero (46)
buddyholly

Lafuria
croat123
RonE

tennisfancroatia
RedFury
good gambler
MariaV

mirkaland (22)
Azza
Langers (53)
Fed_Fan2007 (10)

Lleytonfan!
FedererGrandSlam
mediter (23)
bilbo (44)

silverwhite
Rafa's Wedgie
jazar (60)
Jogy (2)

Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #41
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows - Mug, hope this helps
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58)
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi
s.m vs.RaVer (26)

ginnylegend vs. mae (54)
halba vs. adeegee (19)

Word Life (Bad Religion) (14) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla - im not sure who's more this tool or the posters who actually voted for the other guy becos of his username
zadle69 vs.sawan66278
buddyholly vs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123
RonE vs. mtw (5)

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia

Azza vs. Allure (47)
Langers (53) vs AbAdi

mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg - this choice was real painstaking for sure.
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)- "i hate america, americans, and anything to do with um...america"

angiel (28) vs silverwhite - sampras' maid
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36) - this guy is more a quack than a scientist
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2)
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #42
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap (4)
cmurray
Deivid23 - Tool
RaVer (26) - Ljuba truba forever

Tennis Fool (16) - Annoying though inactive recently
adeegee (19)

Word Life (Bad Religion) - :retard: of the highest degree
sawan66278 - Vamos!
CyBorg

Allez (25)
Jeronimo (34)
Rogiman (57)
RonE - Vamos!

Mistaflava (8)
RedFury - Tool
Blaze-2004
MariaV

mirkaland (22)
Azza
Langers
Fed_Fan2007 (10)

richie 21 (13) -
UniVerse Man (49)
mediter (23) -
bilbo (44) - Expected vote

angiel (28) -
ys (36) - Funny thread on how Nadal will end as number one
jazar (60)
Jogy (2) -
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:29 PM   #43
country flag MCL

MCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond reputeMCL has a reputation beyond repute

Votes in bold.

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows no clown but he wants votes
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58)
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi
s.m vs.RaVer (26)

ginnylegend vs. mae (54)
halba vs. adeegee (19) Rafatard extraordinaire

zadle69 vs.sawan66278 Long live the king
buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 good Fedtard
RonE vs. mtw (5) sorry RonE, mtw's been training harder

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia Mista can be harsh but makes funny posts
Blaze-2004 (32) vs. good gambler wants the votes

Azza vs. Allure (47) - Allure has great taste in players
Langers (53) vs AbAdi

mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg a real champ
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)

angiel (28) vs silverwhite
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36) ys likes Safin
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2)
MCL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:53 PM   #44
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

Picks in bold:

Jaap (4) vs. Scarecrows This match is played on mug.
cmurray vs. Kuhne (58)
Deivid23 (37) vs Juvvi An ACC legend in the making.
s.m vs.RaVer (26) Retire Ljuba-Truba

Tennis Fool (16) vs. Sean J.S. The Rule of 21. Enough said.
ginnylegend vs. mae (54)
halba vs. adeegee (19) Adam is overrated

zadle69 vs.sawan66278
buddyhollyvs. ivan (24)

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria Federer faces Minar in the 1st round: Roger
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 vs.
RonE vs. mtw (5) If mtw posted more frequently on GM we might as well raise her statue on the kapranos court, she would be unbeatable.

Mistaflava (8) vs. tennisfancroatia Mista makes me laugh out lound
MariaV vvs. Farenhajt (33) The PME (Poor Man's Ezekiel) can go far

Azza vs. Allure (47)
Langers (53) vs AbAdi
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 (10) He will be one of the first to jump off Roger's bandwagon.

mediter (23) vs The Boiled Egg A vote for the scholar here
ugotlobbed vs bilbo (44)

angiel (28) vs silverwhite Earth to angiel: Pete has retired.
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys (36)
laure_xxx vs Jogy (2) A mismatch here

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 04:02 PM   #45
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Jaap vs. Scarecrows - no vote, Jaap is funny as hell... i dont care what anyone else thinks of him, but his stuff makes me laugh.
cmurray vs. Kuhne - will stick by my policy of not voting ppl i dont know and i dont know Kuhne but Cmuzza is
Deivid23 vs Juvvi - voting my old cagon.
s.m vs.RaVer - s.m, what a battle... he edges it coz raver is funny at times.

Tennis Fool vs. Sean J.S. - no vote.
ginnylegend vs. mae (54) - no vote, i like Mae.
Prima Donna (48) vs . J'Torian - no vote, Prima only speaks the truth.
halba vs. adeegee - Match up king, shouted at me in South American tournament thread in 2005, Nadal fan, Messi fan, Coria fan, Partick Thistle fan..... just no hope for him at all.

Word Life (Bad Religion) vs. Fed = ATPTourkilla - word life, a true clown in his habitat at these championships.
zadle69 vs.sawan66278- no vote .. the new improved Sawan since Nole came on the scene , lets just say - This sawan is good.
AgentZero vs. vs.CyBorg - no vote.
buddyhollyvs. ivan -no vote, both a laugh at times.

Allez (25) vs. Lafuria - Antifed Spanaird .... No number1 for Nadal, sorry.
alfonsojose (Davydenport) vs. Jeronimo (34) - a vote for big Fonsy for his dislike of Fed
Rogiman (57) vs. croat123 - croat, as he's a croat... and Rogiman is a Fed fan who is not afraid to dish it some criticism of him without the fear that the other x-treme tards will throw their rattles out of the pram " you're no fed fan you dont love him like we do you dont have Fed posters in your toilet like us true fans you dont have a big picture of his head above your front door like we do "
RonE vs. mtw - Do we really need to see more slaughtered pigs i mean CMON! its gotten so old and past funny to me and he is such a big sissy ponce as well... praise for Rafa in the early round, crying when he gets to the final or wins it, moaned about his draw here in true Fedtard style and never really puts his neck right on the line during the big tard wars but stands from the sidelines cheering the warriors on, not caring if they are banned or not...but will be worshipping/cheerleading them when they are banned/come back - pansy guy to me.

Mistaflava vs. tennisfancroatia - this guy has made crying in the live score threads an art form.
RedFury .vs. Jaffas85 - AntiFed.
Blaze-2004 vs. good gambler - no vote.
MariaV vs. Farenhajt - Ahhhh, Will take Farenhajt on this one - he just cant accept the Muzza is the bigger talent than Nole and has won a junior GS > better than anything Nole has done this year.

mirkaland vs kostas kastoria - in the past i thought she got a rough time from MTF.... in the last 7 months - i have seen how wrong i was.
Azza vs. Allure - I want Azza injured.
Langers vs AbAdi - some aussie mug obsessed with WTA girls pictures.
ufokart vs. Fed_Fan2007 - a bit funny to me at times, but a bit weird as well, ufokart is a good laugh.

richie 21 vs Lleytonfan! - no vote.
FedererGrandSlam vs. UniVerse Man - Uni man.
mediter vs The Boiled Egg - This guy has a huge reputation it seems but i never really read any of his threads, he gets my vote anyway.
ugotlobbed vs bilbo - the other guy, Bilbo is the King of MTF.... a true legend, his lines are awesome, My grandmother in a wheelchair could beat him - Genuis ... i havnt seen any other poster who gets so much meaning into little short messages and its all more than tennis - Music, Drugs, Weather, Politics... he knows it all.

angiel vs silverwhite - Pistol Pete retired, at times i am sad about it as well
Rafa's Wedgie vs ys - Wedgie, but the avatar of Fed "im special" is one of the best avy's ive ever seen
jazar vs Rosa Luxembourg - hating Muzza gets you votes.
laure_xxx vs Jogy - Lovely funny polite Polish boy.

cheers lads.

Last edited by Corey Feldman : 11-09-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote