2007: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half Completed Results - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #31
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half voting starts at 10am GMT

(1) ezekiel vs. roddickominator - So far up Djokovic's ass I wonder when the last time he saw daylight was. If anyone else likes Djokovic, he attacks them because he doesn't want anyone else close to his beloved Serb. The ultimate fanboy.

Deboogle vs. Fiber (63) - Quite possibly guilty of the most overused and unnecessary smiley with his use of . His performances in the SA Mr MTF were highly questionable too.

safin-rules-no.1 (30) vs. Gusman890 - Sorry man, I know we kind of made up but you need to win a few rounds at least, for the good old days if nothing else.

JustDoIt vs. JMPower (38) - What a star, I love JM. You need some new material though buddy, the sarcastic posts are dragging a bit. Thumbs up for liking Montcourt and joining me in calling Stan 'The Swiss #1' though.

CmonAussie (21) vs. manu86 - The most annoying thread starter in the history of MTF bar none. I wish someone would shove those ~#%$ where the sun don't shine. Should be banned from starting threads.

User ID 29337 vs. Sharpierob (41) - Crazy guy, although I always quite liked him. Ginger produced his best form around this time last year, it's a shame he's kind of disappeared. Why did he actually leave again?

Balkan Boy (51) vs. marcRD - 2 low quality arse clowns, marcRD just edges it though.

GeorgeWHitler vs. Jerry Seinfeld (360 Live) (15) - First, you choose this ridiculous scoring format. Then you knock out one of the biggest arse clowns on MTF in Kax Misha. And your last few usernames have been pretty poor. Jerry's posts are about as repetitive as an Ivo Karlovic service game, doesn't even deserve to win a round anymore.

TGS (Black Adam) (12) vs. oxygene7 - I never actually read the controversial posts he made....but if they're true, they're rather concerning. Having said that, the fact you're often in dispute with GlennMirnyi means you must talk some sense.

Jez ( Ljuba Truba) vs. Byrd (52) - Too much self promotion in here, I was tempted to say he doesn't deserve my vote but I gave it to him anyway.

Celia (45) vs .slasherasher - 2 fucking idiots, but Celia edges it for the "Life must suck if you're not a Federer fan" thread also throws her toys out her pram when I slag off Henin the evil bitch.

JMG vs. MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17) - Still hasn't spoken to me since the year he won the ACC because he got upset at the reasons I voted for him

nolop (29) vs. blackgirltennis - Everyone's going to say this, but I will anyway....."Well start nolop"

Shahar 26 vs. Loremaster (40) - Lioremaster's arse clowning abilities are overrated, and for the most part has a good taste in players. Shahar's threads in non-tennis are boring, unfunny and tedious.

RafaGirlno.1 (61) vs. Bolar Bolabi - Bolar, what a champ. One of the funniest threads I've ever read ( http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ighlight=bolar ). RafaGirlno.1 is awesome, I wish she'd change her username to AdeegeeGirlno.1, it would make my year

The_Nadal_effect vs. jcempire (7) - Moron. Needs to attend some spelling lessons, but is something of a lost cause.

Glenn Mirnyi (6) vs W!MBLEDON - So ridiculous that he managed to set a new rule on MTF and get banned from GM for 6 months People who like him claim he's a clever guy, but I struggle to believe that when his entire vocabulary contains about 5 words - fanboy, fangirl, moonballer, roids, luck. About as logical as a solar powered torch.

Agassi Domination vs. VolandriFan (59) - Tough one, neither stands out. And they'll be ripped a fat one in the next round by Mirnyi anyway. I'll give Mirnyi the chance to avenge his loss to Volandri from earlier this year.

Andre'sNo1Fan (39) vs. R.Federer - The Fedtard has made some comments about me recently that have melted my heart. I can't vote for her.

tennis2tennis vs. Ivan Ljubicic(27) - Now a much more potent threat than his brother. Laughs and takes the piss out of players when they're injured, will use every trick in the book to claim victory. Should ease through.

Xristos (9) vs. Neely - B U M P ! X, time for you to get your arse in gear or shut up. I'll make a deal with you, if you get 1 ATP point I'll come back and change this vote. Thanks.

Fumus vs. Peoples (55) - Seems to think he's funny. Well pal, let me tell you.....you're not. Get off the juice.

Case (44) vs mangoes - I remember mangoes was a Fedaltard when she was first on MTF. Has chosen the wrong path, and will never return from the dark side.

FluffyYellow Ball vs. dylan24 (18) - "...... you better fucking win the tournament now". I get the feeling if he wasn't a gambler he might be a decent bloke, but I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon. His bets are so proposterous that he'll probably end up putting his life savings on Elvis winning Wimbledon next year. That avatar of Federtwat in his suit is highly annoying as well.

tangerine_dream (11) vs. supertommyhaasfan - Tangy is wonderful, she ain't no arse clown. Has a sense of humour, which puts her in the minority on MTF.

Mrs Tommy Haas vs. lordmanji (50) - Struggling to remember why, but I have a feeling s/he's a tool.

SixPack (42) vs Forehander - Same as above. This is a weak section.

Rocketassist vs. Escude (20) - Apart from the odd attack on people I like, I get on well with Escude despite his Fedtardedness (is that a word?). Usually I would vote for rocketassist, he's possibly more of an arse clown but I want Scotland to get one over on England

Safinator ( Burrow) (31) vs. Exodus - "I don't know why people talk about Nadal's muscles, mine are much bigger" Ummm no, that's flab. Tries to act like a spelling and grammar check on MTF, when in fact his is among the worst.

Alex999 vs. Mara. M (35) - Do I have permission to vote for you Mara?

TMJordan (62) vs. l_mac - Tough call, I like both. As a fellow mug, TMJordan sneaks the win.

Ddrago 2 vs. Rafa = Fed Killa (3) - Funny guy, a lot of his posts amuse me. Used to be one dimensional, but has developed some new strategies. However, praising Hitler is unforgivable.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 01:39 PM   #32
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Mr Disney" Arse Clown Contest. 2nd Rd Top Half voting starts at 10am GMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!.;6238536
Jez ( Ljuba Truba) vs. [B
Byrd (52)[/b] - Too much self promotion in here, I was tempted to say he doesn't deserve my vote but I gave it to him anyway.
How am I self promoting?, I only posted two posts in this thread, one my votes and the other about Escude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #33
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I want what Adam is having; so put me in for the same votes. No time to post my own stuff with reasons this morning.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:49 PM   #34
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
How am I self promoting?, I only posted two posts in this thread, one my votes and the other about Escude
Self promoting was perhaps the wrong term.....Too much licking your own ass would've been closer to the mark.

Your post for R1:
"Hmmmm Byrd, I heard hes such a lovely nice guy "

Your post for R2:
'What can you say, I'm a smooth guy, I guess theres no harm voting for myself '
Old 11-08-2007, 01:55 PM   #35
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

roddickominator - Ezekiel is already though, save the reasons for later.
Deboogle
Gusman890
JMPower (38) - Time for a Fed like performance.

CmonAussie (21) - Used to be the Hewitt Propaganda Minister, but wanted to stop supporting him.
User ID 29337 - Starts off as Canas fan, then switches to being a Canas hater.
Balkan Boy (51) vs. marcRD - Marc has some structure to the points he makes, something Balkan Boy doesn't.

oxygene7 - TGS is waltzing through no need for my vote here.

Celia (45) - Random rants and life if you aren't a Federer fan must suck say it all.
MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17) - Plays the homophobe card way too easily, yet discriminates against people that are ugly.

nolop (29) - Needs to make up for poor Rios performances in Slams.
Loremaster (40) - Ducktard.
RafaGirlno.1 (61) - Bolar is funny, something the bolded individual isn't.
jcempire (7) - Must be related to Just Cause.

Glenn Mirnyi (6) - Making gaucho steak out of his opponent.
VolandriFan (59) - Encourage the newcomers.
Andre'sNo1Fan (39) - Serving isn't a talent, but your arse clown abilities are.
tennis2tennis

Xristos (9) - Get on the tour.
Peoples (55) - Not as active, but good enough to win here.
Case (44) - A bizarre case and not a case of beer,
dylan24 (18) - Paranoid individual.

tangerine_dream (11) - Class is permanent.
lordmanji (50) - Totally racist waste of space.
SixPack (42)
Escude (20) - Scotland the Brave

Safinator ( Burrow) (31)
Mara. M (35) -
TMJordan (62)
Ddrago 2 - RFK has some gems and stirs things up, this one believes draws are fixed.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:58 PM   #36
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, Rocketassist vs. Escude is definatly the hardest match of the round, I have no idea who to pick as I like them both.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #37
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee!. View Post
Self promoting was perhaps the wrong term.....Too much licking your own ass would've been closer to the mark.

Your post for R1:
"Hmmmm Byrd, I heard hes such a lovely nice guy "

Your post for R2:
'What can you say, I'm a smooth guy, I guess theres no harm voting for myself '
What can you do if your such a multi-talented guy?, which obviously doesn't include you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:17 PM   #38
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

(1) ezekiel - the original and most accomplished annoying djokotard. he thinks there's an anti-serbia conspiracy going on in the serbian forum from which he has been banned. I'm surprised he has never accused me of anything yet. :retard:
Fiber (63)
safin-rules-no.1 (30)
JMPower (38)

-{§}_ CmonAussie (21) ~~*%¤><
Sharpierob (41) "I locked my flatmate outside"
Balkan Boy (51)
Jerry Seinfeld (360 Live) (15)

TGS (Black Adam) (12)
Byrd (52) - he loves my country and my countrymates
Celia (45) - another girl obsessed with her vcash except she gets more agressive than Mae and creates stupid threads in NT
JMG

nolop (29) - well start
Loremaster (40)
Bolar Bolabi
jcempire (7)

Glenn Mirnyi (6)
Agassi Domination
Andre'sNo1Fan (39)
tennis2tennis

Xristos (9)
Peoples (55)
mangoes
dylan24 (18) - those gamblers....

tangerine_dream (11)
Mrs Tommy Haas - I'm sure she gets google alerts to post so many yellow press articles
SixPack (42)
Rocketassist

Safinator ( Burrow) (31)
Mara. M (35) - the queen of irony and sarcasm, and such a great repartee! "Go back to your cave!"
l_mac
Rafa = Fed Killa (3)
Old 11-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #39
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

(1) ezekiel
Fiber (63)
safin-rules-no.1 (30)
JMPower (38)

CmonAussie (21)
Sharpierob (41)
Balkan Boy (51)

TGS (Black Adam) (12)
Byrd (52)
slasherasher
MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17)

nolop (29)
Loremaster (40)
Bolar Bolabi
jcempire (7)

Glenn Mirnyi (6)
VolandriFan (59)
Andre'sNo1Fan (39)
Ivan Ljubicic(27)

Xristos (9)
Peoples (55)
mangoes
dylan24 (18)

supertommyhaasfan
lordmanji (50)
SixPack (42)
Escude (20)

Safinator (Burrow) (31)
Mara. M (35)
l_mac
Rafa = Fed Killa (3)
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #40
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
What can you do if your such a multi-talented guy?, which obviously doesn't include you
did I guarantee myself a vote for tomorrow?
Old 11-08-2007, 02:47 PM   #41
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

(1) ezekiel What to say about him?
Fiber (63) Catch Fiber fight ExcalbiurII next week at BS AS Challenger
safin-rules-no.1 (30)
JMPower (38) Michael Jackson

CmonAussie (21) CmonAussie rocks
Sharpierob (41) I miss Rawb
Balkan Boy (51) Son of ezekiel

TGS (Black Adam) (12) Classy guy
Jez ( Ljuba Truba) Very tough match, Jez needs the vote right now , only reason I am picking him
Celia (45) Go back in your hole, celia.
MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17)

nolop (29) Well start
Shahar 26 Nice threads in NT
Bolar Bolabi Have you seen the pics of him riding his bike?
jcempire (7) Go Go Go

Glenn Mirnyi (6)
VolandriFan (59)
Andre'sNo1Fan (39) Tough one
Ivan Ljubicic(27) You can't beat without Pete

Xristos (9) V A M O S---X ! ! ! ! !
Peoples (55) The old Peoples would crush Fumus, nowadays he is lucky to sneak by
mangoes Vamos Rafa
dylan24 (18) Picking a fight with Melzer

tangerine_dream (11) Blake sucks
Mrs Tommy Haas The Safinettes love her and I think she likes purple tights
SixPack (42) Where is he?
Rocketassist vs..Escude (20) I can't vote They both rock

Safinator ( Burrow) (31) Where is he?
Alex999 Grandson of ezekiel
TMJordan (62) l-mac hates Djokovic, I don't mind him but only mugs vote for themselves, and I am a mug.
Ddrago 2 Fixed draw

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:51 PM   #42
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
JMPower (38) Michael Jackson
I'm no child rapist
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #43
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

My votes:

Ezekiel - complete Djokotard Nutcase, feels personally attacked by everyone with a valid point about why not to like Djoko
Deboogle
Gusman890
JMPower (38) - we need a real tough Fedtard in this tournament!
CmonAussie (21) - ~~~~**$%@!!@%#$^$*^%**~~~~
User ID 29337
Balkan Boy
TGS (Black Adam)
Byrd (52) - hardcore Fedtard
Celia (45) - vCash obsession
JMG (17)
nolop - ahhhh, Nolop. Well Start! An MTF Legend!
Loremaster (40)
RafaGirlno.1 (61) - I first thought she was fake, then I thought she just had her 6th birthday, but the conclusion must be that this fangirlie is everything that should make any a reasonable Rafa fan very, very embarrassed.

The_Nadal_effect - a true sweetiepie Rafatard - hope him winning this tournament makes him come back, I miss him!
Glenn Mirnyi (6) - FREE GLENN!!!
Agassi Domination - username
Andre'sNo1Fan (39) - complete :retard: when it comes to tennis, fanboy
tennis2tennis vs. Ivan Ljubicic(27) - no vote, both seem pretty reasonable to me...
Xristos (9) - no offence, X, but your year... will it be 2009 or 2010 by now?
Fumus - clueless Ducktard
Case (44) - his opponent isn't an AC.
dylan24 (18) - "aaaaah, Fed is playing JourneyManMug #86545383, will he win?"
tangerine_dream (11) - Tangy Candy!
lordmanji (50) - racist tendencies at least
SixPack (42) - Sixpack! the guy who thinks tennis is all about 'who has the greatest muscles'! Such ignorance should be embraced for comedy reasons.

Rocketassist - just couldn't vote for you Mikey, besides that, you'll get plenty votes already, no?
Safinator ( Burrow) (31) - ah, my Personal Spelling Checker. Too bad he sucks so much himself at spelling...
Alex999 - Djokotard
TMJordan (62) - his opponent is NO AC at all but in stead one of the most reasonable and funny Rafatards that ever graced this board. Can't possibly vote for l_mac!

Ddrago 2 - can't possibly vote for R=FK, as with his racism, sexism, random insults to other posters, praising hitler etc. I conclude this guy is DOPED (on Ritalin, I suspect). And no I don't want to see a doper win this tournament. He probably will, though.

PS: nothing personal at all!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 11-08-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #44
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Picks in bold

(1) ezekiel vs. roddickominator (tough match )
Deboogle vs. Fiber (63) (there's a before and an after about Deb being a mod, so the pick is for the after, includes excessive defensive arguments for the duck and americanism)
safin-rules-no.1 (30) vs. Gusman890 (this guy is an embarrassment even for the Safinnettes)
JustDoIt vs. JMPower (38)

CmonAussie (21) vs. manu86 (####@@@@%%%%%%&&&&&&&&#### - I need to explain more??? )
User ID 29337 vs. Sharpierob (41) (history prevalence here)
Balkan Boy (51) vs. marcRD
GeorgeWHitler vs. Jerry Seinfeld (360 Live) (15)

TGS (Black Adam) (12) vs. oxygene7 (tough match here too)
Jez ( Ljuba Truba) vs. Byrd (52)
Celia (45) vs .slasherasher (no vote, because don't remember ACC material here)
JMG vs. MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17) (the defender champion must to be at least in QF )

nolop (29)
vs. blackgirltennis (the chilean hope needs to keep alive )
Shahar 26
vs. Loremaster (40) (upset here)
RafaGirlno.1 (61) vs. Bolar Bolabi (upset here too, but it was a tough match too)
The_Nadal_effect vs. jcempire (7) (6-1, 0-6, 6-0 )

Glenn Mirnyi (6) vs W!MBLEDON (nominate Gu here is not offensive, but a compliment )
Agassi Domination vs..VolandriFan (59) (I can't vote for VF, since it's a fan of Gonzo too )
Andre'sNo1Fan (39) vs.R.Federer
tennis2tennis vs. Ivan Ljubicic(27) (similar reasons for my vote to Glenn)

Xristos (9) vs Neely
Fumus vs. Peoples (55) (same here, I can't vote for a fan of Gonzo)
Case (44) vs mangoes (I don't know who Case is, and a Roddick fan always is AC material )
FluffyYellow Ball vs. dylan24 (18)

tangerine_dream (11) vs.supertommyhaasfan (the experience won here)
Mrs Tommy Haas vs. lordmanji (50) (20-18 in 3rd set TB)
SixPack (42) vs Forehander (8Pack )
Rocketassist vs..Escude (20)

Safinator ( Burrow) (31) vs.Exodus
Alex999 vs. Mara. M (35) (I don't see many material from Mara after returning of the ban, so take as an historical achievement)
TMJordan (62) vs. l_mac
Ddrago 2 vs. Rafa = Fed Killa (3) (it doesn't need an argument here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.

Last edited by *Viva Chile* : 11-08-2007 at 03:31 PM.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #45
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

(1) ezekiel vs. roddickominator - "I'm very protective of Nole"...
Deboogle vs. Fiber (63) - paranoid about the duck. Also creates confusion as to whom precisely this board belongs...
safin-rules-no.1 (30) vs. Gusman890
JustDoIt vs. JMPower (38) - fedtard who doesn't even have the courtesy to be funny with all of the "The Ego King is going down" drivel.

CmonAussie (21)
vs. manu86 - ~~~##~~~blah blah blah~~~(*&##
User ID 29337 vs. Sharpierob (41)
Balkan Boy (51) vs. marcRD - another djokotard
GeorgeWHitler vs. Jerry Seinfeld (360 Live) (15) - I like Georgie, but he's bossy and dismissive. And he hates Gasquet for being "overhyped".

TGS (Black Adam) (12) vs. oxygene7
Jez ( Ljuba Truba) vs. Byrd (52)
Celia (45) vs .slasherasher
JMG vs. MatejBockoFan (Scotso) (17)

nolop (29)
vs. blackgirltennis - Has given us the shortest "instant MTF Classic" thead ever. WELL START!
Shahar 26 vs. Loremaster (40)- no vote
RafaGirlno.1 (61) vs. Bolar Bolabi - overly-fanatical fangirl
The_Nadal_effect vs. jcempire (7)

Glenn Mirnyi (6)
vs W!MBLEDON - GM has redefined the term asshat
Agassi Domination vs..VolandriFan (59) - no vote. I don't know agassi domination and I rather like VolandriFan
Andre'sNo1Fan (39) vs.R.Federer - Vamos R.Federer! One of my favorite Fedtards
tennis2tennis vs. Ivan Ljubicic(27)- not one of my favorite Fedtards.

Xristos (9) vs Neely - X is always good for a chuckle
Fumus vs. Peoples (55)
Case (44) vs mangoes - this competition needs more Sheryls. Love you babe.
FluffyYellow Ball vs. dylan24 (18)

tangerine_dream (11) vs.supertommyhaasfan
Mrs Tommy Haas vs. lordmanji (50)
SixPack (42) vs Forehander - endless droning about Nadal's body
Rocketassist vs..Escude (20) - I won't vote for Mikey.

Safinator ( Burrow) (31) vs.Exodus - no contest here
Alex999 vs. Mara. M (35)
TMJordan (62) vs. l_mac - only cuz I won't vote for a fellow Rafatard.
Ddrago 2 vs. Rafa = Fed Killa (3)- this is a tough 2nd round match. But in the end the Sondraj double account is simply too arseclownish to overlook.

Last edited by cmurray : 11-08-2007 at 03:19 PM.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote