☆★☆ Rest up for the better season Richard :) TMC thread ★☆★ - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:51 PM   #676
country flag Jirku

Jirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond reputeJirku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☆★☆ Rest up for the better season Richard :) TMC thread ★☆★

to bad he's out, but at least he didn't lost all his matches

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Jirku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #677
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirku View Post
to bad he's out, but at least he didn't lost all his matches
Yes... despite this last match, it was a very positive experience for him. He'll do better next time

Btw, the only funny thing about today's match :

At 2-1 in the second, I think, the commentator managed to read on Richar's lips "Je vais limer" (meaning "I am going to file"( ) refering to the baseline I think.
I don't know if that makes sense in english though.
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #678
country flag EternalxJourney

EternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond repute

gahh guys, what happened? i went to bed early last night so i didn't get up to watch the match and this beatdown ensued?! poor richard..always gets bullied by determined players but at least he won a match at his very first TMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie* View Post
Yes... despite this last match, it was a very positive experience for him. He'll do better next time

Btw, the only funny thing about today's match :

At 2-1 in the second, I think, the commentator managed to read on Richar's lips "Je vais limer" (meaning "I am going to file"( ) refering to the baseline I think.
I don't know if that makes sense in english though.
what does "I am going to file" mean?
EternalxJourney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #679
country flag case

case has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond reputecase has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted to say to all of you that i am sorry gasquet lost.

hard to be positive, but i had basically given up on gasquet and the guy finished the year in the top ten in the world and went to yec. It would be hard to be anything but pleased with a great year-

GASQUET HAD A GREAT YEAR
case is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 08:58 PM   #680
country flag Pimmchanok

Pimmchanok is on a distinguished road

Im sure next year will be greater
Pimmchanok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 PM   #681
country flag richie21

richie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by case View Post
just wanted to say to all of you that i am sorry gasquet lost.

hard to be positive, but i had basically given up on gasquet and the guy finished the year in the top ten in the world and went to yec. It would be hard to be anything but pleased with a great year-

GASQUET HAD A GREAT YEAR
"Decent year" would be more appropriated.
After all,he only won one title(and that was AGAIN a MM one)during this year.
I know you'll tell me he made a GS 1/2 final and the TMC but in the the books, the only things which are truly remembered are the titles won.
Next year,he urgently needs to finally win a non MM title.....it would do wonders to his confidence.
richie21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 PM   #682
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie21 View Post
"Decent year" would be more appropriated.
After all,he only won one title(and that was AGAIN a MM one)during this year.
I know you'll tell me he made a GS 1/2 final and the TMC but in the the books, the only things which are truly remembered are the titles won.
Next year,he urgently needs to finally win a non MM title.....it would do wonders to his confidence.

I don't believe in the benefits of playing both Adelaide and Sydney (two tournaments in a row) just before the AO.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:38 PM   #683
country flag richie21

richie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond reputerichie21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by getta View Post
I don't believe in the benefits of playing both Adelaide and Sydney (two tournaments in a row) just before the AO.
Well,Adelaide and Sydney are 2 MM tournaments so i guess he should at least skip one of them.
When i said "non MM titles",i meant the Master Series(or better,the GSs)
richie21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:27 AM   #684
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute

Richard
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:43 AM   #685
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalxJourney View Post
what does "I am going to file" mean?
I found another translation for "limer" which is to rasp, but it does not make more sense to me either.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:49 AM   #686
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

When I hear "limer", I think of a repetitive movement left-right-left-right-left-right ("limer" = to smooth with a file)... But I'm not sure either that's what he was talking about here.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:45 AM   #687
country flag yomike

yomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond reputeyomike has a reputation beyond repute

WTF was that, holding only once and getting broken at every service game. He ends the year with the most pathetic loss of the season.

Tomas
Richard
Federico
David
*Gaston* *Ivan*
*Juan Carlos*

yomike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:58 PM   #688
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
When I hear "limer", I think of a repetitive movement left-right-left-right-left-right ("limer" = to smooth with a file)... But I'm not sure either that's what he was talking about here.
That's what I think he meant too... like running on and on... along the baseline. The commentators said that it was good he wanted to resist and not give up.
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote