French Interclubs - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #76
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Interclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
What do you mean ? But true that Toulouse result of 29 loss for one win are just amazing
Their only win happened against one of the strongest doubles teams they faced (Arnaud is a "heavyweight" at Interclubs level), so it's obvious Marignane didn't try hard in that one and wanted to give them at least a pity point. That's what I meant. The one point they got in 30 matches isn't even a real, hard-fought win.

I hadn't seen they have scans of the Tennis Magazine guide on the FFT website when you click on the links of the teams now! It was just the lists of the players at the beginning.

I'll be rooting for Primrose, but Florent really, really needs to wake up, he was terrible last year and he's hardly won a match again this year.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2009, 05:43 AM   #77
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't someone say the three final days would be streamed? If so, a link would be hugely welcome. I can't find anything.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Last edited by Puschkin : 12-10-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #78
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

There's a livestream for the final only = on Saturday.
It's just two days anyway (men's semi-finals on Friday and the finals - men & women - on Saturday).

It's announced on the Orange website, but they will certainly give the direct link on the FFT website when the stream is up:
http://team.sports.orange.fr/videos/...ives/index.php
Old 12-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #79
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
There's a livestream for the final only = on Saturday.
It's just two days anyway (men's semi-finals on Friday and the finals - men & women - on Saturday).

It's announced on the Orange website, but they will certainly give the direct link on the FFT website when the stream is up:
http://team.sports.orange.fr/videos/...ives/index.php
Thanks. Any information who will be playing?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #80
country flag Truc

I haven't seen anything, but I haven't looked for it either. We will know tonight the teams for the SF, but Richard can still turn up for the final anyway, Lagardère doesn't need to send his A-team for the SF already.

AS Patton Rennes has been announcing a SF Rennes-Lille for days on their website although the draw is supposed to take place tonight, it's weird, they did the same last year and it was correct. I hope they're wrong.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:27 AM   #81
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
I haven't seen anything, but I haven't looked for it either. We will know tonight the teams for the SF, but Richard can still turn up for the final anyway.
What a smart women you are. In contrast to all previous years, I'd want him to play: as much as possible!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #82
country flag Truc

If he plays, you might even see 3 matches with him in one day! Mathieu played 6 matches in 2 days last year (and won all of them - except the deciding doubles, obviously), it was like heaven, I hope for you Richard will play.
I think last year's team with Mahut, ERV & Co. might be a bit risky for Lagardère this time since the other teams look quite good on paper, so I expect Lagardère to have at least one big name. But it can be Julien or Paulo too.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #83
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
If he plays, you might even see 3 matches with him in one day! Mathieu played 6 matches in 2 days last year (and won all of them - except the deciding doubles, obviously), it was like heaven.
That would simply be too much for me. I'd outright collapse in front of my stream. But it would do me good. In desperate times (apparently the appeal decision has been postponed) even a collapse is welcome.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-10-2009, 06:56 PM   #84
country flag Truc

The SF:
Bordeaux-Lille and Paris-Rennes

http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/2009/?ID=5719
Mahut and ERV were at the draw ceremony for Paris, but their captain says that they might have another player tomorrow, he can't say who it is since it's not completely sure yet.
Gicquel, Bolelli, Ouanna, Phau, Meffert for Rennes
Serra, Llodra, Jouan for Bordeaux
The Rochus brothers, Mertens and Uhlirach for Lille

Last edited by Truc : 12-10-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:13 PM   #85
country flag Truc

Those were just the players mentioned in the audio interviews, but they now have pics with the complete teams:
http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/...um2/index.html
Old 12-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #86
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
That would simply be too much for me. I'd outright collapse in front of my stream. But it would do me good. In desperate times (apparently the appeal decision has been postponed) even a collapse is welcome.
I'd be collapsing with you and my christmas shopping wouldn't be happening because I'd be obsessively live streaming.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:53 AM   #87
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
I'd be collapsing with you and my christmas shopping wouldn't be happening because I'd be obsessively live streaming.
I think no collapse will happen and your Xmas shopping can go along smoothly. Lagardère Racing has only announced two players, but even if they come up with a third one, I doubt it will be Richard.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #88
country flag Truc

Yep, I don't think that the possible "surprise" player is Richard. In L'Equipe today:
Quote:
Sur le papier, l’équipe commandée par Grégory Carraz (ancien 54e mondial) n’a pas d’équivalent. Par ordre d’apparition au classement : Gilles Simon, Paul-Henri Mathieu, Richard Gasquet, Julien Benneteau, Fabrice Santoro, Sébastien Grosjean. N’en jetez plus… Sauf que Simon est toujours en délicatesse avec son genou, que Mathieu a déclaré forfait pour le week-end, que Gasquet attend que ça se « T.A.S. » et que Santoro ne s’est pas montré à son avantage en phases préliminaires (deux simples, deux défaites, face à Paolo Lorenzi, puis Olivier Rochus) et ne devrait pas être là non plus…
It's definitely not Paulo, then a hint at the fact that Richard is still waiting for the decision of the CAS ("se tasser" means "to settle down") and Fabrice, who lost all his matches in the qualifiying rounds, isn't supposed to play either.

So either Julien or Seb, I guess. Or nobody.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #89
country flag Truc

According to Sud Ouest, the rumour says that it could be Richard, though.
http://www.sudouest.com/gironde/spor...l/5470841.html
La Voix du Nord says it's not Julien.

Paire should play in singles for Primrose, I hope they qualify for the final now!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #90
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
According to Sud Ouest, the rumour says that it could be Richard.
If Lagardère asks him to play, he will go.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Last edited by Puschkin : 12-11-2009 at 08:20 AM.