French Interclubs - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #61
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Interclubs

I see everybody is posting results in the player threads, but where do you find them? On local websites? I can't find anything on the FFT website.
Impressive line ups for the first day already!

Forget it, I've found them, I had clicked on the wrong thing. ^^
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #62
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/2009/?id=5460
here You can find everything

Last edited by pingpong22 : 11-14-2009 at 11:09 PM.
pingpong22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #63
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Since the Clément fans seem to follow the TC Marignane very closely, are there any news about JR in the articles about the club? Is he still curing his meningitis?

And I'm completely lost on this website, I can't find anything: what are the teams which will play the "barrages" on 11.12? Is the TCBB one of them by any chance?
Old 11-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #64
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

No news about JR just he has been replaced by lami but there is pics of JR on Marignane website. he was there for the first tie vs Primerose.

The barrages of the 12.12 are for the teams who will finish #5 or #6 in each group and it supposed to be played on the court of the #5. That's what i understand. In the Tennis Mag of the month everything is explained.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #65
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute

On the "Gestion Sportive" website there are listed the next "barrages": TCBB vs. Stade Toulousain and TC Blagnac vs. PJB. But I have no idea what it means, I also thought that it was working the way Soulage mentioned.

Haven't heard anything about JR (though I rather follow AS Patton), but there are some photos and details about the last match of Petzschner, don't know if you know this website: http://tcbressuire.over-blog.fr/arti...-39601233.html.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #66
country flag Truc

Oh merci, I hadn't seen it!
"Petzschner ne va pas se faire que des amis à Bressuire, il reprend le jeu sous la huée du public après une contestation de plus de 10 minutes"... He was booed too when I saw him in Croissy two years ago, but the umpiring was so schoking.
It was a great strain on Gicquel's nerves too, unforgettable temper tantrum from him.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #67
country flag Truc

There's a guide of the Interclubs in the new Tennis Mag? I don't have it in the issue I bought online. :-/

I already posted this in the other thread, an article about the manager of the Stade Toulousain explaining before the start of the event that they would play without any foreign players (apart from Cerretani) this year and only with the youngsters of the club because they're sick there are more and more "mercenaries" in the French interclubs:
http://www.actutoulouse.fr/200911124...ec-chardy.html
He seemed to expect Jim to play, though. Jim pretty clearly said after Bercy that he wouldn't, but maybe he will change his mind and help them to win at least a couple of matches.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:11 PM   #68
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
There's a guide of the Interclubs in the new Tennis Mag? I don't have it in the issue I bought online. :-/
Yes there is a big guide with presentation of all teams, the rules and many other things that i don't remember my one is at home. Something interesting is that this year for the final the four courts will have tv coverage not only two. The streaming will be available like last year if i don't do a mistake.

Toulouse will surely have to play the barrages and to play the barrages jeremy needs to play the two last matches of that RR.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:36 AM   #69
country flag Truc

Maybe they will have it online like last year. But it's a bit late now, I find it useful to follow the whole event.

I see only now that the guy of the FFT website had finally answered my question about the "barrages", but he doesn't say what teams will play either, so it isn't very helpful:
http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/...lt.asp?ID=5572
Toulouse, Blagnac, TCBB and PJB would make sense then.
But I still don't get it because the Metz newspaper says today that Metz isn't sure to stay in "Division 1". Blagnac (4 pts) can't catch them up with their 8 pts. Does it mean that the last 2 teams of each "poule" play the play-offs?
Old 11-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #70
country flag soulage

I made two scans yesterday evening and put them in my USB key in case of need.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #71
country flag Truc

Thank you! The explanation on the FFT website is very confusing then.
Old 11-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #72
country flag soulage

The four teams qualified for the semi final are tc Lillois & Paris Lagardere for group A and Villa Primerose & As Patton in group B.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #73
country flag pingpong22

pingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond reputepingpong22 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Patton
Old 11-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #74
country flag Truc

Same teams as last year.

The only match won by Toulouse must have been an obvious pity win since it was against Arnaud.

Impressive from Arnaud, btw, he hasn't missed one round, has he?
Old 11-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #75
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
The only match won by Toulouse must have been an obvious pity win since it was against Arnaud.
What do you mean ? But true that Toulouse result of 29 loss for one win are just amazing Tc Paris should eliminate them in the barrage of group B.

Arnaud was supposed to play only 3 or 5 tie to finally play all the same for Llodra who plays all the tie of Primerose. More and more french players love this competition it seems or they need more money lol. I think that it will be tough for Lagardere to keep their title they had indeed qualified only by set average. I would say Patton or Primerose for the title.