French Interclubs - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-18-2007, 03:15 PM   #46
country flag *EmmA*

*EmmA* is on a distinguished road
Default Re: French Interclubs (10.11-01.12)

Nicolas MAHUT won't play
He's right now on holidays so i don't think he's gonna come to play

Like Truc i don't know for BENNETEAU
I got to say i don't really follow this year so ...
*EmmA* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2007, 03:21 PM   #47
country flag *EmmA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
They will even have a livestream this year:
http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/2007/?id=3367
I told you this is going to be a highlight.
Big Thanks for this link
I was looking for the results since so much time
Old 11-22-2007, 11:59 AM   #48
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Is Lagardère now boycotting what used to be his favourite event, is it a new episode in the Lagardère-FFT story?
The only bigger name who's been playing for Lagardère Paris Racing so far is Gilles who has nothing to do with Lagardère and always used to play for the Racing as far as I know. Except Ascione, the team is the usual "Racing club" one with Simon, Carraz, Renavand, Lisnard, etc.

They lost again to the AS Patton Rennes which was playing with its A-team: Gicquel, Vliegen, Bolelli...
It looks very, very close for LPR to qualify now (there is only one more qualifying round on Saturday), but I don't understand how it works. The website only says Bondy and Rennes are almost qualified.

Flo lost in straight sets to Sluiter.
Jo played for TC Paris.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #49
country flag Géraldine

Géraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond repute

And Edouard won his match for the PJB
They are second behind Bondy
Old 11-23-2007, 07:17 PM   #50
country flag *EmmA*

The AS Patton Rennes has got really good players
That's weird that's the PJB doesnt' put a good team this year ...
Old 11-24-2007, 09:46 PM   #51
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise surprise, Rennes totally tanked to have the TC Lille in the final. Even the local newspaper had been announcing since Wednesday Rennes was obviously going to fix the last match ("On ne peut s’empêcher de penser que le sort du TC Lille est essentiellement entre les mains de Bretons. En considérant que Lille est, sur le papier, un adversaire moins dangereux que Bressuire, le Patton Rennes pourrait être tenté d’emmener avec lui un client, a priori, plus à sa portée en phase finale. Si tel était le cas, il lui suffirait, tout simplement, de mettre au repos ses meilleurs joueurs (Gicquel, Vliegen, Bolelli) pour « offrir » aux Nordistes la possibilité de ramener un résultat positif.")

The other teams qualified for the final are OK, Paris Jean-Bouin, AS Patton Rennes and AS Bondy. Not very exciting, but since I'll be in Paris anyway, I think I'll go, at least on Friday (and hope Petzsche plays for the AS Bondy...)
Is anybody else going?

Lagardère Paris Racing finally won, but they couldn't qualify anymore anyway, what a bunch of idiots, I don't buy they couldn't let Benneteau or another guy come for just one more match.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:06 PM   #52
country flag Truc

I was there on Friday and Saturday, but I don't have much to tell here since I ended up following more the foreign players...
Plus my memory card was formatted by mistake today, the pics were crap anyway, but I had a couple of the Frenchies too and I just realized they were all deleted. :-\

Arnaud Lagardère was there on Friday (watching ERV who had to give up because of a pain in the foot). ^^
There were a bunch of kids looking disappointed because they wanted to see Gasquet & Co. instead of Anthony Dupuis (who played really well against Gicquel, but still...) I'm glad I'm a Petzschnertarde, otherwise I would have been pissed too, even though some matches were actually very fun. An average Racing team against Patton would have been nice, Bondy is a great team with great supporters, but many of the Patton players like Vliegen, Bolelli, etc. looked a bit bored TBH.

The mixed event was a good idea, a lot of people were following Cornette & Co. I had never seen her live before, she's really cute.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #53
country flag Géraldine

Géraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond reputeGéraldine has a reputation beyond repute

Have you got pictures of Edouard??
How was him??
Old 12-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #54
country flag Truc

No, sorry, the couple of pics I had of him warming up were on the SD-card which was deleted by mistake. (Mais elles étaient vraiment sans intérêt, je l'ai juste photographié quand il s'échauffait en courant autour du stade quand je suis arrivée.)
I didn't watch his match because I was sure he was going to win, I was watching another match at the same time, I thought they were going to win and I would have plenty of time to see him, I was not expecting that at all...

I just saw this on a blog, but you probably know it already:
Edouard Roger Vasselin (Jean Bouin) : “J’ai une douleur au-dessus du pied depuis un peu plus d’une semaine. Je n’étais pas sûr de jouer aujourd’hui mais j’ai pris le risque. Pendant environ set, la douleur était supportable mais par la suite je ne pouvais plus courir”.
http://blog.cfpj.com/cfj/parissmash/about/hrhreyhre/
Old 12-04-2007, 06:43 AM   #55
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
That's not the point. It is not that he is too good for it. I don't want to be understood that way. Sorry if my previous post was misleading on this.

But I honestly think it will be more important for him to seriously prepare for 2008, particularly to work hard on the service return. He will need that if he wants to be a continous force among the top ten.
I'm late, but I just wanted to say that this post is a bit silly. We're not talking about typical club players here, there are some very talented people that play these matches. What's better, Gasquet playing competitive matches with other professionals or having a light hit with his coach? I'd pick the former.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:00 AM   #56
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
I'm late, but I just wanted to say that this post is a bit silly. We're not talking about typical club players here, there are some very talented people that play these matches. What's better, Gasquet playing competitive matches with other professionals or having a light hit with his coach? I'd pick the former.
Let us agree to disagree about that.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #57
country flag Géraldine

Thanks for this information!
Old 12-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #58
country flag *EmmA*

Here the results with details
http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2...192638Dev.html
Old 11-24-2008, 08:06 PM   #59
country flag Truc

*bump*
The final rounds start on Friday in Croissy-Beaubourg, I opened a thread in the exho subforum:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...72#post7861672

With livestream, for those who already have withdrawal symptoms!
Old 11-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #60
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: French Interclubs

Updates alert

This year the Interclubs start on November 14, here is the FFT website for the new edition: http://www.fft.fr/premiere_division/2009/.
Lists of teams: http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12100 and http://www.fft.fr/cms/GetDoc.asp?Type=5&ID=12099.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote