What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2007, 02:55 AM   #16
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?

MTW, the federer of AC.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2007, 02:59 AM   #17
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?

Choking on a Pretzel.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:01 AM   #18
country flag Marek.

Marek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond reputeMarek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her
If I have enough time I'll vote for you Ron
Marek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:11 AM   #19
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

poland is an unbeatable force in AC davis cup.
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:48 AM   #20
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Beater View Post
MTW, the federer of AC.
And your beloved president is the best clown in this world. He is real laughing - stock for your country and for the world. His all speechs and interviews are really a big tragedy and very funny event and it should be given in comedy-shows, because it is really funny ( fight against terrorism while he and his team support terrorists for years - bln of dollars for regimes in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan - all people, who see it and can think a litle, know about it, according to his opinion Iran wants to nuke the world with nuclear power plant and his antimissile schield, which should save West Europe before nuclear power plant of Iran ). What can be said? Is he healthy or not? It seems not. Are these people, who voted for this Bush and his predecessors - because present status of the world is the result of politics most of all Bush, but his predecessors too -old Bush and Clinton too - helathy too. It must be hard fanatic to vote such persons. Yes, he is real clown, or maybe he is a bloke so involved in own lies that he can not recognise already what the truth is and what not. I don't know. It would be really funny if he did not kill millions of people and destroyed life of millions ( orphans, widows, illiteracy thanks to him, innocent people tortured and kept in illegal camps, new aggresive regimes - for instance regime in Pakistan - regime in Myanmar is in comparison to Pakistan only small pimple) thanks to his political decisions. And it is very sad.
Thanks God that his term of office will be gone soon. But what's then. Do this woman ( Clinton's wife . He was alcoholic too and bad president too and she. Why would she be better ? It is his wife and she can lead similiar politics )correct these crimes. Maybe it will be continued further. It would be real tragedy. It can not be longer in such way.
Thanks God that he set about uniting republicans. Your president has the only special feature: everything what was touched by him lies in ruins. It can be quick end of republican party. And it can be his only big success during his term of office.

Last edited by mtw : 11-08-2007 at 08:53 AM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:47 AM   #21
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
And your beloved president is the best clown in this world. He is real laughing - stock for your country and for the world. His all speechs and interviews are really a big tragedy and very funny event and it should be given in comedy-shows, because it is really funny ( fight against terrorism while he and his team support terrorists for years - bln of dollars for regimes in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan - all people, who see it and can think a litle, know about it, according to his opinion Iran wants to nuke the world with nuclear power plant and his antimissile schield, which should save West Europe before nuclear power plant of Iran ). What can be said? Is he healthy or not? It seems not. Are these people, who voted for this Bush and his predecessors - because present status of the world is the result of politics most of all Bush, but his predecessors too -old Bush and Clinton too - helathy too. It must be hard fanatic to vote such persons. Yes, he is real clown, or maybe he is a bloke so involved in own lies that he can not recognise already what the truth is and what not. I don't know. It would be really funny if he did not kill millions of people and destroyed life of millions ( orphans, widows, illiteracy thanks to him, innocent people tortured and kept in illegal camps, new aggresive regimes - for instance regime in Pakistan - regime in Myanmar is in comparison to Pakistan only small pimple) thanks to his political decisions. And it is very sad.
Thanks God that his term of office will be gone soon. But what's then. Do this woman ( Clinton's wife . He was alcoholic too and bad president too and she. Why would she be better ? It is his wife and she can lead similiar politics )correct these crimes. Maybe it will be continued further. It would be real tragedy. It can not be longer in such way.
Thanks God that he set about uniting republicans. Your president has the only special feature: everything what was touched by him lies in ruins. It can be quick end of republican party. And it can be his only big success during his term of office.
Too much propaganda your spouting, aren't there political forums for this shit, or have you already be banned from most of them , I guess I'll go with the latter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:35 AM   #22
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
Too much propaganda your spouting, aren't there political forums for this shit, or have you already be banned from most of them , I guess I'll go with the latter.
No, it is independent thinking. Of course I am not band from political forums. I have not so much time to follow all political forums. Propaganda is, what your president and your pathetic primeminister say. And it is very sorry that there are many such people as you are, simple, insensitive pins, without a litle bit of pity, who see and hear only this what they want to see and this what is comfortable for them.

Last edited by mtw : 11-08-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:40 AM   #23
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, it is independent thinking. Propaganda is, what your president and your pathetic primeminister say.
Theres no independent thinking there, just lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies, you get my point, yes and Bush and Brown are clowns, but you somehow have actually beat them in that respect, I salute you
Quote:
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Old 11-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #24
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
Theres no independent thinking there, just lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies, you get my point, yes and Bush and Brown are clowns, but you somehow have actually beat them in that respect, I salute you

Yes, It is all true.
And aditionally your conury gives money for such countries as Pakistan and Saudi A. too. It is supporting of terrorism ( did you not hear that bases of al-qaeda were and are on the territory of Pakistan - it is known fact and majority of terrorist come from Saudi A., Marocco, Pakistan and similiar countries ). Your mental ill, hypocritical politcians spread terrorism all over the world, mistreat innocent people from Iraq and Afghanistan. They did there real chaos and hell. And they pack their lies in heads of simplesociety. It is given in every press of this world that your country and USA gives money for Pakistan and saudi A.( they consider cut off help for Pakistan now, because they load bln of dollar in this country till now. It was given officially by CNN. Do you accuse them of lies? It was given by my press too. Do you think that you politicians do not know what tehy do? Maybe they come from your class. Your politicians are involved in terrorism too. Of course it is all behind the closed doors. Nobody knows that, but normal, thinking people knows it and it is very sorry.. They say something another and they make another things. And thanks to some backward people the world loooks just as it looks.
You can not forget of Blair. He can not be forgoten. Bush, Blair and Brown 3x B. I don't know, whetahre these people cna be called only clowns. I don't agree. Hypocrites yes and genocides. There are proper names of these people.

Last edited by mtw : 11-08-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:19 AM   #25
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her
After MTW aces you for the 100th time.
All you will hear is too big.

P.S. MTW bush is just a puppet. Lord Cheney is the true evil behind him.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #26
country flag Byrd

Quote:
Yes, It is all true.
And aditionally your conury gives money for such countries as Pakistan and Saudi A. too. It is supporting of terrorism ( did you not hear that bases of al-qaeda were and are on the territory of Pakistan - it is known fact and majority of terrorist come from Saudi A., Marocco, Pakistan and similiar countries ). Your mental ill, hypocritical politcians spread terrorism all over the world, mistreat innocent people from Iraq and Afghanistan. They did there real chaos and hell. And they pack their lies in heads of simplesociety. It is given in every press of this world that your country and USA gives money for Pakistan and saudi A.( they consider cut off help for Pakistan now, because they load bln of dollar in this country till now. It was given officially by CNN. Do you accuse them of lies? It was given by my press too. Do you think that you politicians do not know what tehy do?[b] Maybe they come from your class.[b] Your politicians are involved in terrorism too. Of course it is all behind the closed doors. Nobody knows that, but normal, thinking people knows it and it is very sorry.. They say something another and they make another things. And thanks to some backward people the world loooks just as it looks.
You can not forget of Blair. He can not be forgoten. Bush, Blair and Brown 3x B. I don't know, whetahre these people cna be called only clowns. I don't agree. Hypocrites yes and genocides. There are proper names of these people.
Taking a swipe at me to justify your argument , very funny but just goes to show how ludicrous and factless your statement is when you resort to such principles, I was going to say provide me with evidence, but that means more Spamming from the malware bot.
Quote:
^^QFT

Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #27
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #28
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Bush will be remembered for getting rid of Taliban, Saddam Hussein, Charles Taylor, Jean-Bertrand Aristide. He also made peace with Libya and North Korea may get of its nukes that it recently acquired.

Friendship wit UK, Germany and France has been solidifed. He may be well remembered for helping India get civilan use of nuclear energy (if the deal goes through)

For all the reasons mentioned I have great respect for the guy. Note: if this was a democrfat who had done dame things I would have respected him as well. Roosevelt got U.S. into WWII. He was no isolationist.

Truman was ok but LBJ sucked. Attacked only South Vietnam and his healf-hearted war strategy helped the Communists win in Vietnam. Nixon was as bad. No respect for him as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:17 PM   #29
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
After MTW aces you for the 100th time.
All you will hear is too big.
True. Only you can stand up to this Ego Queen of arseclowns, with you being the only one to push her to five sets in the Kapranos TMS
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:33 PM   #30
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond reputeMisterQ has a reputation beyond repute

Getting elected a second time was a pretty amazing achievement.

I believe in luck. How else can you explain the success of those you don't like? ---Jean Cocteau
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote