What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?

1. Destroying of Iraq and Afghanistan. Killing of probably 800 000 or more people in Iraq. Killing of 800 000 people in Afghanistan. ´
Epidemie of cholera in Iraq. Malnutriation of children. Orphans,widows, children without mothers and fathers.
It is genocide, crime against humanity.
2. Ruining of own country. He spent on war in Iraq 570 bln $. He spends 300 mln $ daily for killing people. And what about war in Afghanistan and regimes which are supported by him and his administration.
3. Hatred against Christian in these and not only this but many other is thanks to him too.
4. Of course illegal camps and tortures all over the world.
5. Spending of billion dolars for help for regimes in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. The both countries are nursery of terrorism. And only stupid persons can think that leaders of these countries vahe nothing to do with that. And this terrorism spread thanks to him more and more. This Iraq had no terrorist before his war and whether this Afghanistan had terrorists it is disputable. And his only enemies were countries in which practically there were no terrorism ( Iraq - here war only regime of Hussein, but what is now it is very hard to define with words - bloody massacre, poor Iran - they can not build nuclear power plant because it keeps his awake at night ). I don't know but for me it is politics of terrible coward, who wants not to do anything against real terrorism, because of fear and own illegal interests. And his fury was and is still vented on weaker people, who cannot possibilities of defence.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #2
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?

Blah blah blah, I'm a stupid mug.

Thats the only thing I understood during that post.
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What great achievements had pres. G. W. Bush during his term of office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
Blah blah blah, I'm a stupid mug.

Thats the only thing I understood during that post.
I can not write it in simplier way, sorry.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
country flag Naide

Naide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond repute

mtw

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
Naide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #5
country flag mtw

And additionally:
6. destroying of world economy - the oil prices are very high.
7. This president is a big disaster as a person for own country and real disaster for world too.
I don't know, but there are so many natural and unnatural disasters during his term of office: floods, huricanes, fires, even a small earthquake, terroristic attacks. What can be said here? Among all these natural and supranatural tragedies he is the biggest one.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:18 PM   #6
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute

8. unleashing the wrath and rage of mtw upon the world
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
country flag GonzoFed

GonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFed has a reputation beyond repute

Form is temporary. Class is permanent.
GonzoFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute

Under George H.W. Bush, communism mostly went away, and left William J. Clinton to plan for a military defense of this country--a man who actively despised and loathed the military.

Under George W. Bush, we found a new enemy: Terrorism. (or Islamo-Fascism.)

Taxpayers are now safe from ever having to expect visionary, statesmanlike, leaderish politicians in the executive branch of the U.S.A. What did you want from a country that has a 20% attrition rate of it's chief executive officers (50% of that by gunshot--), mtw?

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #10
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
Will someone please stop this MTW? I will have to face her in the next round of the ACC the way she is spamming NT with all these threads I'll be lucky to even get a single vote off her
Too right. I'm sorry to tell you that if you are indeed facing mtw, there is NO WAY you're getting my vote.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:17 PM   #11
country flag Julio1974

Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Too right. I'm sorry to tell you that if you are indeed facing mtw, there is NO WAY you're getting my vote.
Nor mine, Ron. You are done.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #12
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly Mtw is a spam bot, theres no idiot on this board with the intelligence to willingly write this shit, feel sorry for you RonE, LoL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #13
country flag R.Federer

R.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond reputeR.Federer has a reputation beyond repute

I came into this thread only to see what the poster "Mtw" wrote.

I have heard of his legend on the ACC thread but have not really seen him post before

Now I understand the legend.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #14
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonE View Post
You're going to lose tomorrow She's in a league of her own

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 AM   #15
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
Clearly Mtw is a spam bot
that actually had me laughing...
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote