NFL Week 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
country flag callitasicit

callitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond reputecallitasicit has a reputation beyond repute
Default NFL Week 9

Redskins -3.5 at Jets
I really don't care who is playing qb for the Jets, the same result should occur. Washington was embarrased at New England and want to show that they're a better team than that. Look for the Jets to struggle without deep threat Coles in the lineup.

Bengals -1 at Bills
This is a game that the Bengals should win. The Bills have been playing better and are always tough at home but the Bengals have more weapons and the Bills are hardly an explosive offensive team. Look for Palmer to connect with his two main wide receivers all day long.

Dallas -3 at Eagles
This game shouldn't be close. I just don't see how the Eagles are going to stop Romo and company. Plus this Eagles team is offensively challenged which puts them at a major disadvantage. Terrel Owens should be a happy man after this one!!
callitasicit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2007, 05:08 AM   #2
country flag spooky105

spooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Week 9

Indianapolis Colts at the moneyline against the Pats.

BOL
Old 11-04-2007, 08:37 AM   #3
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Seahawks +1 to cover Browns

Colts +5.5 to cover Patriots

Cowboys -3 to cover Eagles (Although this looks to be a very suss bet - the public is alllllllll over the Boys yet the line hasn't budged)
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #4
bad gambler

Is Peyton Manning not playing? Why is the line on a team who has not been beaten in 11 months +5.5 at their home turf?

Last edited by bad gambler : 11-04-2007 at 10:35 AM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #5
bad gambler

Kellen Clemens starting for the Jets can only be upside for them, we might actually see a Jets QB who can throw the pill more than 15 yards this season
Old 11-04-2007, 10:45 AM   #6
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky105 View Post
Indianapolis Colts at the moneyline against the Pats.

BOL
I thought you frenchies had a thing for Favre
Old 11-04-2007, 11:27 AM   #7
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

No Manning and the line might be 12.5...NE may very well blow them out here but the Colts with points at home has to be taken.

For some action in the early games:

Chiefs -2.5 to cover Packers
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #8
bad gambler

Starting off with an early game, going to drop a bomb on the SNF if this hits.

Vikings to cover +7.5 v Chargers

gl
Old 11-04-2007, 12:55 PM   #9
country flag spooky105

spooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond reputespooky105 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I thought you frenchies had a thing for Favre
Si monsieur.

Packers ML as well for me.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #10
country flag spooky105

Green Bay over KC @ 2.30

Packers are on a roll this season, and I don't think KC have enough firepower or a good enough defence to stop them. And if there is one guy who can throw more intercepts than Favre, it's Huard .

Indianapolis over New England @ 3.00

Colts are at home, and have absolutely no pressure on them against them hyped up Pats.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM   #11
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing crazy about the line in the colts/pats game.
I have been watching the patriots games this year and they are simply stunning. Colts have faired quite well themselves but have not matched New England's level of play thusfar. The difference to me is clear. Patriots are a machine..it's not a game it's business.. the goals are clear and they are in a great position to obtain what they're after each and every week. Offensively they have yet to be stopped and move the ball any way possible. If there is an opening it will be taken advantage of. Tom Brady is the quickest reacting QB I can recall laying eyes on. Hands down the greatest offense out there combined with a top notch defense.
The Colts are a great football team, but certainly not flawless like the pats this year. On this side it is a game.. they are a great team and can make huge plays left and right.. Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's out there and they are fully capable of hanging with New England and putting themseleves in a position to win. The talent and ability is all there.. it comes down to execution. This squad is about making plays and getting what they need.. where New England's plan for every play seems pre-organized and never fails.. Pats will execute..What is the gameplan for Indy? WIll they rely on their big-play abilities or can they crack the pats defense and move the ball methodically down the field each drive.
We will see what happens and I'd rather not pick either side on the spread, but I don't think Colts will be able to win by more than a couple, where as the patriots are. I do have two bets for this one though!

1st Half Pats -3
Total Over 56.5

Also:

Bills +1
Chargers -7
Titans ML
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:39 PM   #12
country flag spooky105

inplay:

Colts v Pats - under 56.5 @ 1.60

There won't be 8 touchdowns in this one I feel.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:43 PM   #13
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

New England champs -3.5 2nd H
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:46 PM   #14
country flag Nitefaery

Nitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond reputeNitefaery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefaery View Post

1st Half Pats -3 LOSS
Total Over 56.5 (calling it) LOSS
Bills +1 WIN
Chargers -7 LOSS
Titans ML WIN
not too good.. chargers were a bad pick to begin with
Nitefaery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #15
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefaery View Post
not too good.. chargers were a bad pick to begin with
every pick is good before the game it starts, the outcome of the game either confirms it or not
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote