The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #46
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bandy Wagon Picking Up Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91 View Post
I know.....go figure.

Next week, he'll be the NEW Sampras.

& it's the off season. ...
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #47
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
It was made by a newbie though so not really indicative of MTF in general, I think. Even for MTF's standards, that one is um, particularly dumb.
This is true....but it would be a lot of fun if we could track back to that thread here and comment extensively on it.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #48
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post

& it's the off season. ...
Blame it on the off season.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:50 PM   #49
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blame it on the off season.

But imagine what can happen if he does really well at the AO
Old 12-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #50
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

This place will need more bandwagon drivers, ten moderators, and a padlock. Any takers?
Old 12-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #51
country flag justClaudia

Oh, I am not going anywhere.
have my front row tickets & am more than ready for it.

Bring it!
Old 12-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #52
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

OK then....
I'm bringing the kettle corn. Anyone?
Old 12-27-2007, 03:59 PM   #53
country flag justClaudia

that wagon you have there might be to weak, though. & rather small also
Old 12-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #54
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Since I'm the driver, I'm busy negotiating for more and bigger vehicles. If necessary, we'll have a fleet of limos.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:03 PM   #55
country flag justClaudia

Oh, oh! now we're talking here.

there's also David's (many) cars, if in trouble, he could always borrow a couple I believe.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:09 PM   #56
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Oh, oh! now we're talking here.

there's also David's (many) cars, if in trouble, he could always borrow a couple I believe.
I have the Mercedes; skykisser has the Peugeot.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #57
country flag justClaudia

the Peugeot is a small car, we might need an SUV. but I don't think he has one.

the limos you are negotiating are the best option, imo.
keep up the good work, Tiffany.
Old 12-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #58
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=114441

A few things about this thread:

1. Duh...there's been talk about this at the 03 Masters, when they met for the first and last time (the match was a good one, by the way), which even Agassi himself saw his future staring at him across the net. What's NEW there?

2. Then someone piped up "I didn't know that David and Agassi had a common Armenian descent." You don't say....I thought this was common knowledge. Goes to show you that common knowledge is not that common these days. I would not be surprised, however, if these two claimed an Uncle Fester on their father's grandmother's aunt's cousin's side.

and 3. Did I say duh? I mean, come on now....
The NEW David has been hiding under the short bus, waiting for the end of the year, when he can come out and play-ay!!
Old 12-27-2007, 04:20 PM   #59
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
the Peugeot is a small car, we might need an SUV. but I don't think he has one.

the limos you are negotiating are the best option, imo.
keep up the good work, Tiffany.
I never stint on the details; you all know that. If we get an SUV, we'll get one of the newbies to drive it....can you say RUN FOR THE BORDER?
Old 12-27-2007, 09:45 PM   #60
country flag Joyce_23

Joyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond reputeJoyce_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=114441

A few things about this thread:

1. Duh...there's been talk about this at the 03 Masters, when they met for the first and last time (the match was a good one, by the way), which even Agassi himself saw his future staring at him across the net. What's NEW there?

2. Then someone piped up "I didn't know that David and Agassi had a common Armenian descent." You don't say....I thought this was common knowledge. Goes to show you that common knowledge is not that common these days. I would not be surprised, however, if these two claimed an Uncle Fester on their father's grandmother's aunt's cousin's side.

and 3. Did I say duh? I mean, come on now....
The NEW David has been hiding under the short bus, waiting for the end of the year, when he can come out and play-ay!!
Now that was more fun then that whole thread combined. And I'm loving the limo idea. Good thinking.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid it will never truely begin.
Joyce_23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote