Blaze you lost - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blaze you lost

the bet was Race, you lost by 2 points.

Old 11-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blaze you lost

we want proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:36 PM   #3
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
we want proof
why? who would be stupid enough to bet on Entry, when Canas was playing challengers during the off-season
Old 11-02-2007, 10:47 PM   #4
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

You're a clown dude, it was ranking.

But i nulled the bet in the thread, we're even, i dont care
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:06 PM   #5
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

you nulled it? ohhh how nice of you...after you lost. what a coward. for past 3months we been talking about Race points, since its only logical way to go about a bet like this. COWARD!! and a PUSSY!!!

but i cant say i didnt see it coming, you been a huge pussy since you joined the board.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:07 PM   #6
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Blaze and Jerry failing to deliver as always. All show and no go.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #7
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Ive never talked to you in the past 3 months.

And even if we did, who gives a fuck about what we talked about? I talked to IL about race points like once, and i was a bit confused because i thought the bet was about ranking.

So i thought i won, you think you won, and the bet was worded confusingly. Therefore, i voided the bet because it was unclear.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2007, 11:08 PM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Blaze and Jerry failing to deliver as always. All show and no go.
because Blaze has no balls to own up....
Old 11-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #9
Future ATP Star

How about another bet? Dolphins vs. Rams. More wins for each team wins.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2007, 11:09 PM   #10
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
Ive never talked to you in the past 3 months.

And even if we did, who gives a fuck about what we talked about? I talked to IL about race points like once, and i was a bit confused because i thought the bet was about ranking.

So i thought i won, you think you won, and the bet was worded confusingly. Therefore, i voided the bet because it was unclear.
of course..spin it however you want, you're still a pussy.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #11
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
How about another bet? Dolphins vs. Rams. More wins for each team wins.
Rams will win 4 games. Dolphins 2 games...nothing to bet over
Old 11-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #12
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Live View Post
because Blaze has no balls to own up....
Because Blaze has the balls to call off the bet due to confusion and not call the other guy a pussy and a coward

If you were in the same position, you'd say it was ranking points so i dont know what you are bitching about

Quote:
Old 11-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #13
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Rams will win 4 games. Dolphins 2 games...nothing to bet over
you think they'll win 4 games?

Quote:
Old 11-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #14
Future ATP Star

Quote:
of course..spin it however you want, you're still a pussy.
What is there to spin, idiot? :retard:

Show me where in the contract it specified race or ranking? It DIDNT SPECIFY. Therefore, void is the best route.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #15
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote