********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!******** - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2007, 07:37 PM   #121
country flag World Beater

World Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Beater has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!********

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebs View Post
I agree with you for the most part but I've always got the impression that Roger is really relaxed at ther TMC and just enjoys himself.
when he sees blake on the other side
There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.

-Richard Feynman

World Beater is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2007, 03:31 AM   #122
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebs View Post
I agree with you for the most part but I've always got the impression that Roger is really relaxed at ther TMC and just enjoys himself.
I think he likes the fact that it's the end of the season and he can put everything into hopefully 5 matches and move on to next year. His final against Hewitt in the 2004 TMC final was as relaxed as I have ever seen Federer. They could've played a 100 sets and Hewitt would not have won one.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:27 AM   #123
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

my friends take pic with Roger again and again!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 AM   #124
country flag didadida

didadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
my friends take pic with Roger again and again!
that is great SUK
is any chance for you to go and see him???

the recipe is simple yet but extremely rare:buckets of athletic ability coupled with gallons of mental tenacity are the core ingredients that produce a Tiger Woods,a Michael Jordan...a Roger Federer

roger is the best
didadida is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #125
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by didadida View Post
that is great SUK
is any chance for you to go and see him???
no, I can't go to Shanghai this year, sorry~~
Old 11-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #126
country flag didadida

didadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond reputedidadida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cheer up SUK
i hope your friends can take a good pictures of roger for youuuuuuuuuuu

the recipe is simple yet but extremely rare:buckets of athletic ability coupled with gallons of mental tenacity are the core ingredients that produce a Tiger Woods,a Michael Jordan...a Roger Federer

roger is the best
Old 11-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #127
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by didadida View Post
cheer up SUK
i hope your friends can take a good pictures of roger for youuuuuuuuuuu
Yes, they did~~~

they are about 5-7 fans take a pic with Roger together.
They looks very happy, I hope I can go to Beijing and Shanghai both next year!
Old 11-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #128
country flag Monteque

Monteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance to see the pics that you friend took it?
Old 11-10-2007, 04:14 PM   #129
country flag SUKTUEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts View Post
Any chance to see the pics that you friend took it?
I need to ask them. Because that is not my pic~sorry
Old 11-10-2007, 08:55 PM   #130
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with the media in China? I swear every article I read he's being asked about having babies.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #131
country flag didadida

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland View Post
What's up with the media in China? I swear every article I read he's being asked about having babies.
where did you read it?
i was searching for articles about him but i couldnt find any,so what is the link??????

roger is the best
Old 11-11-2007, 02:10 AM   #132
country flag Monteque

Monteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond reputeMonteque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland View Post
Lol...In chinese culture, having a baby is a very important thing in life and a big fortune to the family...IMO.

And chinese people love Roger, so they hope Roger will have a baby soon
Old 11-11-2007, 07:02 AM   #133
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

If Roger had to lose to Nadal in this YEC then I would agree that he has a mental blocking when it come to TFA. Nadal is nowhere near a threat on that type of surface these days...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:59 PM   #134
country flag MarcelaTauro

MarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal won today
Come on Roger.I hope you have a great start tomorrow.
MarcelaTauro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:01 PM   #135
country flag MarcelaTauro

MarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond reputeMarcelaTauro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a shame Suk
MarcelaTauro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote