********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!******** - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #106
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ********WTF, TMC, Shanghai - Whatever you want to call it!********

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebs View Post
The surface suits Roger, he is heavy favourite to win this title. People can say what they want about him being beatable now but the truth is, of the 7 opponents he could potentially face in the TMC, he has only ONE defeat against any of them off clay in the last 18 months.

In that time he has racked up 24 wins against all of them combined. 24-1 is pretty dominant from where I'm standing.
Even though Roger has amazing stats on hard against all these guys I hope he still comes into this tournament as a man on a mission. Like he did at the beginning of his SF match against Nadal last year. He was just cracking the shit out of the ball and Nadal didn't know what hit him.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2007, 07:26 PM   #107
country flag SerenaFederer

SerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond repute

omg fabulous draw!!!! wonder who he will get in the semis

.."and they will call him Immanuel - which means God with us" Matthew 1: 23

KING FEDERER Falling in love with Rafa and his "famoose ass"
#194 on the Fed Express
SerenaFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #108
country flag SerenaFederer

SerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond reputeSerenaFederer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkaland View Post
Even though Roger has amazing stats on hard against all these guys I hope he still comes into this tournament as a man on a mission. Like he did at the beginning of his SF match against Nadal last year. He was just cracking the shit out of the ball and Nadal didn't know what hit him.
agreed...i watch that match over and over and wonder where did that just come from...hope he does it again this year

.."and they will call him Immanuel - which means God with us" Matthew 1: 23

KING FEDERER Falling in love with Rafa and his "famoose ass"
#194 on the Fed Express
SerenaFederer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:34 PM   #109
country flag soraya

soraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond reputesoraya has a reputation beyond repute

I think Roger saves the best for the year end, thinking that there is a nice break ahead, he gives it all. Good luck!
"Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”- Muhammad Ali“

————————————
soraya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #110
country flag NYCtennisfan
Fed Fo Mod

NYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeNYCtennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw for Fed, but in all fairness, there couldn't be a difficult group for him with the players present. Djoko on his side would've made it more difficult but even then he would've at least finished 2-1. The players that would make it difficult for Fed are Nalbandian and Murray.

In any case, Fed will likely have to face Djoko and Nadal back-to-back in the SF's and F's. He could theoretically beat the #2, #3, #4, and #5 players in the world and nobody will make a big deal of it because it's EXPECTED of him. It's difficult being the Expected Winner. Nothing much to gain, a lot to lose everytime you toe up to the service line which is what causes a lot of his grumpiness on court.
NYCtennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:13 AM   #111
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCtennisfan View Post
Good draw for Fed, but in all fairness, there couldn't be a difficult group for him with the players present. Djoko on his side would've made it more difficult but even then he would've at least finished 2-1. The players that would make it difficult for Fed are Nalbandian and Murray.

In any case, Fed will likely have to face Djoko and Nadal back-to-back in the SF's and F's. He could theoretically beat the #2, #3, #4, and #5 players in the world and nobody will make a big deal of it because it's EXPECTED of him. It's difficult being the Expected Winner. Nothing much to gain, a lot to lose everytime you toe up to the service line which is what causes a lot of his grumpiness on court.
Very well said indeed.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:59 AM   #112
country flag break-point

break-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond reputebreak-point has a reputation beyond repute

yes,a expected winner has too much pressure,even it seems that rogi has a good draw, he should carefully play every match .
before getting the title,must be careful.

Last edited by break-point : 11-08-2007 at 02:11 AM.
break-point is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #113
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Hope I can see Roger play with Andy in Wed!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:41 PM   #114
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUKTUEN View Post
Hope I can see Roger play with Andy in Wed!!!
That's so cool, Suk. I wish you all the luck in the world that you get to see our man.

Take photos..........

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:52 PM   #115
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog1 View Post
That's so cool, Suk. I wish you all the luck in the world that you get to see our man.

Take photos..........

Linda (Luton-UK)
no no no my dear~~~ I only can see them in TV~~~

sorry for my poor english~~~this year I can't go to Shanghai because my Fu*king work~~~~

but I will post some pic taken by my friends in Shanghai in here.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #116
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Roger practising with David Ferrer

http://s.sohu.com/20071108/n253140932.shtml
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:10 AM   #117
country flag SUKTUEN

Roger is very happy in the court~~
Old 11-09-2007, 09:55 AM   #118
country flag Carol Crowe

Carol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond reputeCarol Crowe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Here, here....how true indeed! Well said, as usual NYCtennisfan.
Carol Crowe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #119
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree with you for the most part but I've always got the impression that Roger is really relaxed at ther TMC and just enjoys himself.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:53 PM   #120
country flag SUKTUEN

Rgoer will play with Gonzalez in Monday!!!!

Go Roger!