Guille in Asunción! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #46
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille in Asunción!

Am I the only one proud of his performance? Looks like he tried his hardest, and that will be rewarded ultimately.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #47
country flag VaMos GuiLLe !

VaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond reputeVaMos GuiLLe ! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very prouf of him too
Old 11-06-2007, 11:51 AM   #48
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
Am I the only one proud of his performance? Looks like he tried his hardest, and that will be rewarded ultimately.
No, you're not the only one. The article on the website sounds much, much better, the crowd was supporting him, he says he played better, he apparently still makes plenty of DF, but I really like his attitude.
http://www.copapetrobrasdetenis.com....cia.asp?id=315
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #49
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the Google translation:
The public Paraguayan lotou the stands and supported the Argentine Guillermo Coria all the time, but the incentive was not enough to prevent the defeat of former number 3 in the world in the first phase of the step of Assumption Cup Petrobras. This Monday, it fell in front of compatriot Maximo Gonzalez by 6 / 4 and 6 / 2 in 1h17min.

Coria stayed away from competitions for 13 months and returned two weeks ago in San Francisco, where he left after playing-and losing-a set. Despite new failure, the player already sees progress in its performance. "I was wrong, but in the normal range, since not have ranking, I for a long time without playing. Anyway, played much better than in Brazil, " he said.

The Argentine showed that the old skill is not exhausted and applied short disconcerting. Moreover, repeated the many double-faults, which increased in 2005 and 2006 with the same speed in which the athlete despencou of production. After winning a point with a first service against Gonzalez, respirou relieved, celebrated and threw the racket up, arrancando laughter of the audience.

"It was a long time not playing with the stands full, it was beautiful. Unfortunately the game did not expect So they wanted to apologize, " he said. At the end of the game, Coria took the microphone and thanked the arbitrator occasions the support of Paraguayans.

The former top 10 still does not know when it returns to the tournament, but said that this can still happen in 2007. "I know that I am missing much training, it will not be an hour to another that I will regain my level of before. It was fun playing today and I was happy to have finished the game."
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:06 PM   #50
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Here's the Google translation:
The public Paraguayan lotou the stands and supported the Argentine Guillermo Coria all the time, but the incentive was not enough to prevent the defeat of former number 3 in the world in the first phase of the step of Assumption Cup Petrobras. This Monday, it fell in front of compatriot Maximo Gonzalez by 6 / 4 and 6 / 2 in 1h17min.

Coria stayed away from competitions for 13 months and returned two weeks ago in San Francisco, where he left after playing-and losing-a set. Despite new failure, the player already sees progress in its performance. "I was wrong, but in the normal range, since not have ranking, I for a long time without playing. Anyway, played much better than in Brazil, " he said.

The Argentine showed that the old skill is not exhausted and applied short disconcerting. Moreover, repeated the many double-faults, which increased in 2005 and 2006 with the same speed in which the athlete despencou of production. After winning a point with a first service against Gonzalez, respirou relieved, celebrated and threw the racket up, arrancando laughter of the audience.

"It was a long time not playing with the stands full, it was beautiful. Unfortunately the game did not expect So they wanted to apologize, " he said. At the end of the game, Coria took the microphone and thanked the arbitrator occasions the support of Paraguayans.

The former top 10 still does not know when it returns to the tournament, but said that this can still happen in 2007. "I know that I am missing much training, it will not be an hour to another that I will regain my level of before. It was fun playing today and I was happy to have finished the game."
Thanks Fran!!! Guille sounds very good spirited about his performance! I was not the least bit "upset" about his loss, because for me it it like when he was coming back after his surgery. Especially his match vs. Roddick at TMC houston '04. It is a victory because he is progressing forward. A step back would've been retiring before the first set was even finished! But this is good for him. He said he had fun which is (as my mom would say) fantastic! When's the last time he said that? At Chino Rios' retirement thing?
Same old Guille, making it a priotity to thank the crowd.
Vamos Guille! You're on the right track!

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #51
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION FRAN! that does sound good...

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:07 PM   #52
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

aaah yes, this does sound great indeed thank you Fran for translating and sharing with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #53
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

I am also quite optimistic and think Guille is on the right way

I agree with what many of the others said and think that he will start to win again if he continues like that, he just has to be a bit patient.

Fran, thank you so much for the translation

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 AM   #54
country flag wenty

wenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond reputewenty has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the article and the translation Truc!
wenty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote