When will be the end of war in Afghanistan? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute
Default When will be the end of war in Afghanistan?

Do you think that it will be the end of these illegal sanctions ( Iran ), illegal camps, tortures, occupying, illegal wars ( Iraq and Afghanistan ), which are manifest genocide, crime and breaking of human laws, with the end of term of office of this terrible present american regime and president? And will it be peace and calm at last? Will these people, who are held in illegal camps free?
In Afghansistan 800 000 people were killed. There are about 50-100 people, who are killed by americans and their nato there almost day in day. It can not last in this way.

Last edited by mtw : 10-31-2007 at 12:54 PM.
mtw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
country flag Mike Kim

Mike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When will be the end of war in Afghanistan?

Look, every post I see from you is about politics and world issues etc. Do you ever post about tennis? Do you even realize this is a tennis forum? You should consider that or find somewhere else to post this kind of rubbish. You just seem to try and cause controversy on the forums for the sake of it.
Mike Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kim View Post
Look, every post I see from you is about politics and world issues etc. Do you ever post about tennis? Do you even realize this is a tennis forum? You should consider that or find somewhere else to post this kind of rubbish. You just seem to try and cause controversy on the forums for the sake of it.
Oh my goodness. I JUST came in here to post the same thing.

MTW. Do you even WATCH tennis?
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:17 PM   #4
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

dec 21,2012
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:57 PM   #5
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtw View Post
Do you think that it will be the end of these illegal sanctions ( Iran ), illegal camps, tortures, occupying, illegal wars ( Iraq and Afghanistan ), which are manifest genocide, crime and breaking of human laws, with the end of term of office of this terrible present american regime and president? And will it be peace and calm at last? Will these people, who are held in illegal camps free?
In Afghansistan 800 000 people were killed. There are about 50-100 people, who are killed by americans and their nato there almost day in day. It can not last in this way.
I think more than 800,000 people called killed. Afghan war and skirmishes has been going on since 1979 when USSR invaded Afghanistan. Funny that you did not mention them nor the Pakistanis. And why no mention of Gulbudin Hekmatyar and Rasul Sayyaf (the group abu sayyaf was named after him)? They had nothing to do with Taliban which did not even exist back then.

Try to broaden your knowledge about the country instead of thinking about USA, USA, USA all the time.

Here is some info on my buddy Hekmatyar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulbuddin_Hekmatyar

Last edited by Jim Jones : 10-31-2007 at 09:45 PM.
Jim Jones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i like it how you add 100,000 killed every week you post
Old 11-01-2007, 01:29 AM   #7
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually this is a NON-tennis forum.

Nobody else reads posts by mtw, so why do you? Maybe you do not realize that you can have your computer ignore mtw's posts. Why not try that instead of suggesting some opinions should not be posted?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:30 AM   #8
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

The war will end when I go over there and make Peace myself.

I'll fly over and run that country myself.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #9
country flag mtw

mtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond reputemtw has a reputation beyond repute

Today 2 children were killed in new american-nato attack.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #10
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
I think more than 800,000 people called killed. Afghan war and skirmishes has been going on since 1979 when USSR invaded Afghanistan. Funny that you did not mention them nor the Pakistanis. And why no mention of Gulbudin Hekmatyar and Rasul Sayyaf (the group abu sayyaf was named after him)? They had nothing to do with Taliban which did not even exist back then.

Try to broaden your knowledge about the country instead of thinking about USA, USA, USA all the time.

Here is some info on my buddy Hekmatyar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulbuddin_Hekmatyar

I live in the present time, not in the USSR time. The war with USSR was over in 1989. This country reconstructed gradually. It was 4 years of peace there and then new war. It seems that worse than this with USSR. It is very hard to explain it for people as you, who understands nothing.
Maybe it is better to say about present wars now and not moan in 40 years for people, who will have new wars.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #11
country flag Mike Kim

Mike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond reputeMike Kim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Actually this is a NON-tennis forum.

Nobody else reads posts by mtw, so why do you? Maybe you do not realize that you can have your computer ignore mtw's posts. Why not try that instead of suggesting some opinions should not be posted?

Menstennisforums.com not nontennisforums.com and every post MTW makes is not about tennis, he doesn't realise that it's not the place to post such continual off topic subjects totally unrelated to tennis. Maybe you should use your fucking brain, and realise that the forums need to be kept clean of such crap, and putting someone on ignore does not delete it completely. This site is for TENNIS FANS. And buddyholly, the forum would be a whole lot better off, if you kept away from the site completely.
Mike Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:55 PM   #12
country flag mtw

Quote:
It is very well. What should I write about? It is non-tennis part of tennis forum. I don't want to try to cause controversy. I want to write something about present political situation and it is well too. Somebody must say it. Why do you read it to the hell? Is it this anglon-american democracy? Write all, but not about wars and no word of critics for west politicians. Besides your politician are involved in this war too and such people, as you swho voted for it.
And killing people, illiterates ( yes, just these ,,terrible,, Afghans rebels), who have nothing and who never left their villages and accusing them of world-terrorism is quite ill. It gives only proof how fu...d are these west politicians. What kind of people can make such things . decimate illiterates - usual pigs, criminals and genocides only, not normal people - and this is whole, painful truth about your anglons and american present politicians.

Last edited by mtw : 11-01-2007 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #13
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Menstennisforums.com not nontennisforums.com and every post MTW makes is not about tennis, he doesn't realise that it's not the place to post such continual off topic subjects totally unrelated to tennis. Maybe you should use your fucking brain, and realise that the forums need to be kept clean of such crap, and putting someone on ignore does not delete it completely. This site is for TENNIS FANS. And buddyholly, the forum would be a whole lot better off, if you kept away from the site completely.
buddyholly is correct here. This is the non-tennis forum. Anything that's not related to tennis can be discussed here. That's the reason this sub-forum exists.

If there is any thread or post that you believe is not appropriate on this forum, you can use the report post button (the one with an ! mark at the bottom of a poster's profile box on the left hand side of every post. And if you are not clear what's appropriate and what's not, you can read the announcement thread by Steve at the top of forum page (under the subforums) and the NT guideline (a sticky thread below the announcement thread)
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:09 PM   #14
country flag Jim Jones

Jim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I live in the present time, not in the USSR time. The war with USSR was over in 1989. This country reconstructed gradually. It was 4 years of peace there and then new war. It seems that worse than this with USSR. It is very hard to explain it for people as you, who understands nothing.
Maybe it is better to say about present wars now and not moan in 40 years for people, who will have new wars.
4 years of peace after the war ended in 1989? Excellent, man, excellent!!!!!
You are quite some comedian, aren't you.

The country reconstructed gradually, my foot. The mujahedin turned agait each other and a civil war erupted. Afghanistan actually is more stable now then back then. Kabul, Herat, Mazar i Sharif are stable cities. The hinterland may be a different story.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #15
country flag mtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
4 years of peace after the war ended in 1989? Excellent, man, excellent!!!!!
You are quite some comedian, aren't you.

The country reconstructed gradually, my foot. The mujahedin turned agait each other and a civil war erupted. Afghanistan actually is more stable now then back then. Kabul, Herat, Mazar i Sharif are stable cities. The hinterland may be a different story.
Of course and this civil war after 1989 was won by these Talibans. And there were 4 years of peace there. But firstly Clinton and then Bush appeared. Don`t you believe that some poor illiterates from Afghanistan wanted to destroy world. It is point of view of hypocritical and unbalanced american present administration. And terrorists are derived from such countries as Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt. Why do these super american administration not attack or sanction just these countries, which are the source of terrorism ( they lett steam only off. They harm innocent people: Iraqis, Afghans and Iranians ). The response is one: this big administration is deeply involved in this terrorism and they cooperate by it.
What are you talking about, man? What stabilisation is in Afghanistan ? Afghanistan is totally instabil and ruined. There is nothing, no industry, no stabilisation. There is drug addiction and drug production on mass scale, country is totally ruined. And in the name of what are these wars continued? To a support a proamerican chieftain. For what? And what genial idea shine to continue this ? What does it give to anybody? It gives nothing. There are hundreds tousends of people, who were and are killed there: rebels, civilians, children and why exactly? This country is totally ruined.
Exluding other cases: common sense, morality and human emotions( it does not exist in present world and especially by alcoholics and drug addicted ). There is only one case: finances.
It was given in American TV that average american family spent on war in Iraq 7500 monathly for 4 years and war with Afghanistan lasts 5 years. It was not given, how much money it is. Probably 3/4 of this amount. This is at least 10 000 $ monathly for every american family. Medical health care, education would shine and would be accessible for all in this country for this amount. This New Orlean or something what was flooded would be rebuild till now and this begging in some charity organisation to rebuild New Orlean would be redundant ( besides it is really very pathetic and sad that such rich country as USA, which spent for war in Iraq only 50 bln $ yearly beg in charity organisation for money to rebuild country. It is not permissible. But it gives the real picture what kind of people rule there.)
And what more. This terrorism are the result of just american pseudopolitics ( mixing in every case in this world, supporting of regimes and chietains, eradicating all, what have a liitle bit other ideas and plans )which was led for many years by politicians of this country and this terrorism it is the fruit of it.

Last edited by mtw : 11-02-2007 at 04:02 PM.