Dancing With The Stars - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2007, 03:37 AM   #1
country flag overtherainbow

overtherainbow is on a distinguished road
Default Dancing With The Stars

Janes got food poisoning poor thing But she was in the top two, you go woman!
Barry Manilow performed Mandy one of his all time greats
Two judges getting their own show, knew it was coming but why do they have to put singing in it?
Another shocking ending? Yes and no, I've always thought the majority of the voting audience was older and tonights result just proves it.
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2007, 08:08 AM   #2
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing With The Stars

Sabrina's ouster was a shocker in one way- but I do agree with you that the voting audience may be older than say SYTYCD and Sabrina may not be getting as may votes. Plus- since votes are restricted- you can't get a real power voting thang that the younger folks have the stamina for.

I am rooting for Mel to win. I have just really grown to like her and I think she and Maks have a good dynamic.

Still- I kinda enjoyed last season more. That could be because I have had a soft spot for Apolo since 2000- but I really enjoyed last season. I don't think I will be as excited about the final four this season as I was about say Ian, Joey, Laila and Apolo.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Wait.... I'm not in the US right now..

...but SABRINA IS OFF? WTF SHE WAS BY FAR THE BEST DANCER

Guess there aren't enough Cheetah Girls fans watching

But that said.. Maks is the future father of my children so he has my full support every season, no matter who his partner is. I really think he and Laila should have won last year Anyhoo... can't wait to watch this on abc.com when I get back to the States tonight.

SABRINA? REALLY? still in shock.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:08 PM   #4

Maks is soo hottt! Best dancer on the show.
I did feel bad for Sabrina she was a great dancer and you could tell she had no clue at all it was coming. The giant hug at the end was sweet though. Can't wait till next week!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:10 AM   #5
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute

Marie Osmond is fat and desperate. Yes, I said it.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #6

Default Dancing with the stars, another round, predictions?

Maks bared his flesh and the whole world melted. Personally, I liked that race car driver, spicy and hotter then expected. Jane Seymours whole Johnny Cash thing, while very touching seemed a bit beggy for votes. It didn't have a whole lot to do with dancing but thats just me. Liked Maries military number, not so hot on her latin number. Bottom two, tough call but I think Seymour and Osmond. Anyone else?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #7
country flag celia

celia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond reputecelia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing with the stars, another round, predictions?

Marie needs to go. She's so desperate it's irritating. She and Jane are definitely the bottom-feeders this year. I'm shocked they're still in.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:41 AM   #8
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dancing with the stars, another round, predictions?

I didn't get to watch because I was at work. I'll catch them on abc.com

I heard Maks + Mel's second dance was great though

Old 11-08-2007, 02:30 AM   #9

And its see ya no more jane! Oh well, she didn't have the talent anyway. My guess is if osmond doesn't drop out, she'll get a sympathy vote for the next round and hang in there. I do feel bad for her. But if she goes then its anyones guess who'll get hurt, my guess is the soap star but its tough.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:30 AM   #10

Cameron the soap star is out, can't say I'm surprised but I am dissappointed. I think he had more talent and should have gone to the final three. But its Osmonds fan base thats kicking rear end for another week. At least it wasn't Maks.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
country flag Invisible

Invisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible has a reputation beyond repute

I'm for Cameron but I can't complain too much since I never bothered to vote this season.

If Marie wins I'll be ....I'm fine with any of the other 3, preferably Mel or Jennie.
Invisible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:44 PM   #12
#freeviktor

MARIE. NEEDS. TO. GO.

Well you know last night they said that it wasn't necessarily Jenny in the bottom two. CLEARLY it should have been Marie and Marie really needs to GO HOME next week.

This is Maks' year For once they gave Cheryl the bad partner and Maks is going to win this time

Marie had a week of pity votes this week because of her dad, but that is over next week. She will go and she must go.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #13

I agree Marie should go, I saw only highlights of it but she is no way as good as dancer as any of the others. I don't mind if people I don't like make it to the finals as long as they can actually dance good but she can't do that. I hope her fan base gets involved in other things. This week I'm voting for Mel as many times as I'm allowed.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:00 AM   #14
country flag Clara Bow

Clara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond reputeClara Bow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all about Mel. I just think she is the strongest dancer at this point. If Marie wins this thing I may be off this show for good.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:01 AM   #15
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Clara Bow. Mel is the best. I feel bored in this season . It's not as exciting as the previous one when I was strongly rooting for Apolo. Sabrina leaving so early was disappointing and Marie should have been voted out 2 weeks ago...

As for Maks, he is super hot but I think that Mark and Derek are better dancers . Julianne is my favorite among the women...
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote