Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages) - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 10-31-2007, 10:07 PM   #136
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,413
Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

lol Denaon

those were the days.... when i had $2.5 million in v-cash

altho i think i'd blown it all well before that ban
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-31-2007, 10:55 PM   #137
country flag +alonso
Registered User
 
+alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 24
Posts: 14,055
+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

J'Torian!

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion but under certain behaviour patterns.
__________________
GATO GAUDIO | FEÑA GONZÁLEZ
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:08 PM   #138
country flag Julio1974
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,601
Julio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond reputeJulio1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post


Exactly. If only more people had the same idea of humor.

If only people were not so over sensitive. It's funny how Gustavo makes fun of all Argentine posters and players but a lot of us think this ban is simply stupid.

Btw, I wonder why Gustavo is banned and I have to put up with mtw antisemitic posts and her irrational hatred against Americans (which would constitute hate speech under any European law)
__________________
Nalbandian - JMDP - Djokovic - Nadal - Mathieu - Verdasco - Coria - Tipsarevic - Nieminen - Calleri
Julio1974 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:21 PM   #139
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
I suspect that this is what's truly got Gu's goat, the fact that the Ducktards are one of the few fanbases who haven't taken any notice of him no matter how hard he tries to bait and troll.
Never tried to bait any Ducktard, but they are surely the most bitter fanbase ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio1974 View Post
This ban is absurd. I support Gustavo, despite the fact I disagree with 99% og his posts.
This is a big example of how people can disagree but don't take it personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
I'm only weighing in here because I saw my username brought into this discussion, so here's just a quick rundown of my thoughts:

1. I notice that not all, but a lot of the posts here supporting this person basically boils down to: "Yes, he behaves like a troll, but he's not really one elsewhere," or: "Yes, he behaves like a troll, but that's what makes MTF entertaining."

Wait, what? So a person who, by your own admissions, isn't a troll but intentionally stirs up shit on purpose, creates negativity/discord that hampers discussion, and attacks other posters on the board on a personal level deserves leniency because "it makes things interesting" or because they don't act that way elsewhere on the boards? Sorry, but if I knew someone who treated me well but who was treating others in their life very poorly for specious reasons, I wouldn't plead that others be lenient in their judgment of that person simply because I was getting the good end of the bargain.

2. Frankly I think it's a cop-out to have a long track record of saying bigoted things and then to revise history and say: "It's just a joke, obviously." The point is that "obviously" doesn't apply here: This is the internet, not a closed circle of friends. Your friends may know you're joking; the rest of the world does not, and as I'd imagine there are new people joining this board all the time there will always be someone who doesn't realize that bigoted statements about women or gays or certain nationalities are "just jokes." (And while I can't read any minds I highly doubt those who run MTF want that kind of thing to be the first thing tennis fans see when they read the boards.) If even the people who support this person acknowledge that this person says things only to provoke reactions/discord, that is all the more reason to put a stop to the hurtful speech.

3. Regardless of my low opinion of the person in question, if it's true that this person was banned without warning and/or before having a chance to defend himself, then the issue and the punishment should be reevaluated. However, I am not a mod and I do not know if this person was warned or what the full story of the ban was about so I'm not going to sit here and make any judgment calls.

4. Lastly - and this is the real reason I'm in this thread - to whomever it was that felt the need to bring my name into a discussion that should have nothing to do with me:

For anyone who finds my humor tiresome, I'd like to apprise them of a few points: I make it a point to use my humor to make people laugh; not to attack other posters on this board, to piss people off, or to attack tennis players for the most specious of reasons. In fact, the first time I ever made a "blow off the court" comment I did it because several people were ganging up on Scott for petty reasons and I made my comment to defuse things. I don't make racist, homophobic, sexist comments to stir the pot and then cover my tracks by calling them "jokes" (as if them being jokes would make them 100% acceptable).

Don't get me wrong - I'm fine with people not enjoying my humor, as I'm not here to be loved by everyone or agree with everyone. But I think it speaks volumes about the priorities of people who are far more interested in complaining about the harmless stuff I have to say instead of complaining about people who attack others personally, who make bigoted comments, who think it's a badge of honor to behave like a troll, or who think it's cool have phrases like "you cocksucker" and "you fucking queer" in their signatures.

That's it for me in this thread.
This thread ain't about you, why do you have always to show up, call attention and still go on the bad "humorous" tirade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
This is laughable. Get a grip. He isn't completely gone. He will be around for you needy one to get your time with him. And at the same time GM will get a breath of Fresh Air. All is well.
Keep it up . False accusations and whining. Face up to the punishment silently because grumbling, accusing, petitions and complaining will only worsen things. A certain Natasc did that and got a perma ban. The starter of this thread might have made your case worse it's only making irritating noise in the ears of Mods who aren't gonna go back on their decision.

I always figured for a guy who was always playing with fire, it was very stupid to get a Premium account because they don't refund you in case of ban. Do your time silently, change your ways and you will be allowed back.
I'm not trying to counter my ban, I didn't start the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Category 1
Mtw spouts regarding Americans and Muslims from time ti time- No Ban
RFK trolls heavily from time to time- No Ban
Joggy can be out of order from time to Time- No Ban
Scotso could be bad News at certain times- No Ban
Jerry Seinfeld can be a pain when he is in bashing Roddick plus his fans mode- No Ban
Ivan Ljubicic can also be out of order when it involves either Roddick or "doping Argies" Also very racist when it involves Black players- No Ban


Category 2
Jocaputs
was very violent and insulting to Safin Rules n.1 and me even after warnings- Perma ban
I Suggested Burrows kill himself and got - 3 months Ban
It's.Like.That suggested a poster kill himself- 6 months ban
Dimonator suggested GlennMirnyi kill himself and picked fights with anyone who rose to the bait- 3 months ban.
Natasc- Argued with mods and fought them using multiple accounts.- Perma Ban.
Escude- Became very powerful that the Mods decided they had to reduce his power by giving him a break.- 6 Month ban.

Category 3

GlennMirnyi trolled heavily non stop for the past 1 and half years and finally got a 6 months ban from GM were he was very active.

The guys in Category1 get away with it because they aren't always behaving that way. They have good reasonable days and aren't consistent pain in the backside. The way I see it, you can get away with a bit of racism, sexism, homophobia and trolling unless you take it to a level where it's no longer acceptable. Unless they become consistent in their trolling or get excessive they will always be safe as they Troll in Moderation.

The guys in Category 2 are beyond what is acceptable and deserve the punishments they received. These guys broke the main rules that say Personal insults won't be accepted especially when you ignore warnings or suggest that must one commit suicide. Also fighting with Mods is punishable by some kind of ban as they represent the authority around here. It was necessary for the sake of this board for these to either take a leave or leave for Good.

Category 3 is for special cases. GlennMirnyi normally would be safely in category 1 but because he didn't take a break and was like a broken tape repeating the same trolling over and over, non stop, they gave him 6 Month break as he wasn't trolling in Moderation.


Now this is the way things seem to work around here for me. Might as well make them official rules as Category 1 guys do their act in moderation and really do get away with it (aka RFK and the Sondraj fiasco)
Category 4 - defenders of **** - Meggy White aka TGS.

I bet you're pretty afraid of gettin' your perma ban.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:35 PM   #140
country flag stebs
Registered User
 
stebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 41
Posts: 11,530
stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

This will be my last post in the thread because I have said my piece on topic and I don't want to derail the thread, if you wish to reply and for me to see that reply J'torian the I request that you PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'torian View Post
For anyone who finds my humor tiresome, I'd like to apprise them of a few points:
Well I was one who posted that in thsi thread but I would like to say firstly that I never picked you out individually and I'm sorry if you felt it was an attack, it wasn't.

Quote:
I make it a point to use my humor to make people laugh; not to attack other posters on this board, to piss people off, or to attack tennis players for the most specious of reasons. In fact, the first time I ever made a "blow off the court" comment I did it because several people were ganging up on Scott for petty reasons and I made my comment to defuse things.
I respect your reason for bringing humour to MTF.

Quote:
I don't make racist, homophobic, sexist comments to stir the pot and then cover my tracks by calling them "jokes" (as if them being jokes would make them 100% acceptable).
Not that this isn't a good thing but I don't think I compared you to GlennMirnyi (assuming that is what you are insinuating) in my post, perhaps someone else did?

Quote:
Don't get me wrong - I'm fine with people not enjoying my humor, as I'm not here to be loved by everyone or agree with everyone. But I think it speaks volumes about the priorities of people who are far more interested in complaining about the harmless stuff I have to say instead of complaining about people who attack others personally, who make bigoted comments, who think it's a badge of honor to behave like a troll, or who think it's cool have phrases like "you cocksucker" and "you fucking queer" in their signatures.
I agree with you about several things in this paragraph.

1 - I am not the type of guy where if someone said something like "shut up and get back to the kitchen" to me or to a friend I would think it quirky and funny, I would simply thing they were stupid. I am not offended by it, nor do I feel a sense of command to the attackees here, they ask, to a certain extent, for what they get. Let's face it, anyone who's been here a week should know Glenn. However, these comments are just stupid and further, they are a clear sign that GM has lost whatever argument he is in.

2 - Bigoted comments, 'cool' phrases, personal attacks. All bad things.

3 - My only point was not that you are a troll or anything like that, you are for the most part a very good poster and it must be extroadinarily hard to keep that up as a Robredo fan with the abuse he receives day to day here.

All I was saying was I find it boring but whilst we're here I'd like to make another point. Sorry to use you as an example and I want to make it clear that this isn't meant as an attack but...

...some of the things many of those condemning Glenn cite as reasons are

1 - Mindless repetitive posts
2 - Sensitive issues
3 - Pushing threads off topic

Okay, its true they do it in different ways and yes it would take a fairly ill informed and naive child to find what J'torian posts sensitive but overall other perfectly legitimate posters do these things as well. Sorry to call your jokes mindless and repetitive but in a way I feel like I should do it just as you condemn mindless posts of others. No, Glenn's posts aren't fun to read often but if you don't enjoy the humour of you and your 'perv squad' posts then they are every bit as irritating and probably even more mindless frankly. It's like 9 times out of 10 when scrolling down a post I can predict "Oh, we will see an insulting retort from GM" but at the same time I could also predict "Oh, I will see J'torian make this into a players having gay sex joke."

I was far harsher to you than I wanted to be in that last paragraph so I will finish the post by re-iterating that you are an excellent poster for the most part.
__________________
Champions deserve whatever they win playing within the laws of the game
stebs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:12 AM   #141
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓
 
TNX1.0E6TOPCA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 19,382
TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

After Escude, I support Gu... it's unfair and I hate injustice.

question: why do some posters enjoy preferential treatment?
__________________

Last edited by qwertzuiop : 11-01-2007 at 10:28 AM.
TNX1.0E6TOPCA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #142
country flag Jelena
Registered User
 
Jelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Age: 41
Posts: 81,415
Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

I already gave my opinion about the ban of Gu in another thread, but I need to give my 2 cents about that ban again.

Personally I think it was good to give Gu a break of GM, cause he was exaggerating with his trolling in the last few weeks. BUT he realised it himself already on the weekend when he was banned of mtf completely. He is someone who knows a lot of tennis though and has strong opinions about players. There is another aspect which was never mentioned before. Gu was a competitive athlete himself some years ago and because of the values he learned there he doesn't like unfair sportsmenship behaviour. Also he followed tennis for a long time considering his young age and has made his opinions about players. You CAN have reasonable discussions with him about tennis and also about the players he bashes loads.

To end this post: Six months is way too harsh comparing with the stuff other posters post and don't get any warning - not talking of ban. There are other posters who are as annoying as Gu can be and far worse and who don't get anything. This half-year-ban is simply ridiculous.
__________________
Vamos Nando! Come on Andy! A portuguese Vamos to André Sá e Marcelo Melo! Vamos Gastão!Auf geht's Dustin! Vamos ChristianLindell!Vamos David! Come on Tomáš! Davai Dolgo!

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:43 AM   #143
country flag BgStallion
Registered User
 
BgStallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,323
BgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond reputeBgStallion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Well , I'm sorry for coming in so late ,but I haven't been on the mtf for ages. I support Glenn and I think that he is the person that deserved to be banned the least.
__________________
For all Sudoku fans
Tennis tipping: BgStallion & JBdV all the way !
Doubles(with JBdV): ...
Singles: ...
Vamos Juan Carlos ! Allez Fabrice !
Ferrero-tard #2

"First to the net, first to the pub"
Patrick Rafter
BgStallion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #144
country flag Grinder
Registered User
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 5,006
Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

A six month ban from GM is ridiculous. Gu shouldn't even be banned from GM at all. When we have people like alfonsojose and Farenhajt posting on GM, there's no reason fro Gu to be banned from it.

I suppose this whole ban is because a certain poster decided to get all self-righteous and whine to the mods about him.
__________________
Manchester City F.C.
2011-2012 English Premier League Champions
Grinder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #145
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Age: 32
Posts: 78,033
scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

funny how there are 10 pages of posts supporting Gu (and some very respected posters i mus add) and still no mod has even bothered giving an answer to the numerous questions asked concerning his banning
__________________
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #146
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
funny how there are 10 pages of posts supporting Gu (and some very respected posters i mus add) and still no mod has even bothered giving an answer to the numerous questions asked concerning his banning
Total lack of respect. Not to me, that was clear from the start. To the MTF community.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:14 PM   #147
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,183
l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Six months seems ridiculously excessive. If people find his posts that upsetting they could just put him on ignore. And, despite the fact that much of his trolling consists of heinous slurs on my favourite player , he certainly isn't the most offensive poster on GM.

I'm very concerned this ban could affect his ACC performance I really hoped he would win.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:30 PM   #148
country flag danton
Registered User
 
danton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,127
danton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danton View Post
I don't know whether he deserved 6 months it does seem like a long time. However just lately I have gone into GM threads to find he has trolled them to death. Page after page of insults and slagging off of playings and other posters that the point of the thread is lost. Yes other people shouldn't rise to the bait but with Glenn it's not just one troll post per thread it goes on for pages and when people do ignore him and try and return to topic he just increases the level of trolling.

This was my observation on approx 6 threads over the last month. It got to the point where I went to a thread on the last page it had numerous posts by him and I didn't even bother reading.

As I said six months seems like a long time and i don't know if he had a warning from the moderators but plenty of GM posters let him know his posts were not ok.
There maybe 10 pages of support for GM but since this post I have had plenty of good reps. Therefore the Mods`have probably had plenty messages of support. GM is not as popular as it would first seem.
danton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #149
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

The most important and respected posters voted in my favour. I bet I can name who repped you.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:53 AM   #150
country flag danton
Registered User
 
danton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,127
danton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond reputedanton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition supporting GlennMirnyi (banned for 6 months from General Messages)

Guess again
danton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios