Filip Krajinovic - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #1426
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond reputepetar_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Filip Krajinovic

great week, 4 wins in a row.easy win in first round
petar_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #1427
country flag Jelena_78

Jelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond reputeJelena_78 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Fico!

Good luck in R2!

Janko Tipsarević

Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro | Dušan Lajović

Jelena_78 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:34 PM   #1428
country flag Springer89

Springer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck tomorrow!
Springer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #1429
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute

Not the best start from Filip, 2-5 down in the opening set. Had a chance on Snobels serve early on, so not impossible, but needs to improve. Hernych losing as well as we speak.
Tristanslav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #1430
country flag Tristanslav

Tristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond reputeTristanslav has a reputation beyond repute

Second serve conversions are killing him, both sides of the game. He's only won 1 of 6 behind his own second serve, whilst only winning 2 of 10 off the Snobel second serve. Bizaarely, he's won 8/19 points off of Snobels first serve (42%), which is huge. Maybe he's struggling to generate his own pace off of the slower second serve.

Either way, the first set has gone on the second set point. 2-6. Hernych loses his first set by the same score. Both players need to improve to give us the quarter final i predicted yesterday!!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #1431
country flag Tristanslav

same story second set although Filip at least got a break this time. 2-2 second set so far, same pattern with the second serves though.....
Old 04-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #1432
country flag Tristanslav

Frustrating second set. Breakpoints in every game, but just can't get the one he needs. recieving at 4-3 up, very long set. Hernych is out 2-6, 2-6, meaning the winner of this match will play Balazs. Two more breakpoints come and gone as i've typed. Both saved on second serves......
Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 AM   #1433
country flag Tristanslav

Still continuing my solo chat, but hopefully it will give you guys some insight if you only catch the result...

Crucial hold for Filip next, as he squanders 4 breakpoints (3 off of Snobels second serve), at 4-3, you got the feeling he would probably lose his serve in the next game, but, despite a wobble (40-0 to 40-30), Filip holds to lead 5-4. That eighth game lasted 25 minutes by the way.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #1434
country flag Tristanslav

Yet another game in which Filip holds break points (that makes every service game for Snobel in the second set), and again, misses on the second serve of his opponent. This time of course, they're not just breakpoints, but set points. Two this time, Snobel holds under pressure again, and i'm wondering if this is ever going to happen.

5-5, he'll be very dissapointed if he loses this one. He's clearly had the better of it, but is on the wrong end of the scoreboard. Maturity maybe? Snobel does, after all, have an extra 12 years as a pro on him.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:42 AM   #1435
country flag Tristanslav

I make that 8 breakpoints missed off his opponents second serve in this set by the way. Frustrating.

Danger in the next as he trails 15-30......
Old 04-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #1436
country flag Tristanslav

Yep. Snobel takes his second breakpoint (he's converted 3 of 4 compared to 1 of 11 from Fico) to lead 6-5. He's not out of this, the young Serb, but he has to take any opportunity that comes his way in this next game, because he's run out of chances now. The set rolls into the second hour, 62 minutes so far.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #1437
country flag Tristanslav

Typical. Easiest service game of the match for Snobel who shoots out to 40-0. Fico pulls back the first matchpoint but Snobel takes the second, and Fico is out 2-6, 5-7. This one will hurt, no question. Far, far too many chances to not take any in that second set, and his second serve was easy pickings for his opponent.

Decent week, but should have been better.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1438
country flag SwedSerbia

SwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond reputeSwedSerbia has a reputation beyond repute

From my point of view, Fico needs many matches. He doesn´t have to earn the big money for the moment, soo he should go back and play some futures to gain some matches and points. What iv´e known he hasent won an future tournament yet.

He still have an bright future, but he needs to step down and play some future tournaments to gain some confidence and points!

I believe in you Fico!

KOM IGEN! Söderling Olin Lindell Ymer Windahl Vinciguerra Renard
SwedSerbia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #1439
country flag Tristanslav

It's difficult to say. I mean, there's a lot of positives to take from the majority of the matches he's losing, even today. But yes, he's just not getting the points at the moment. It's a fine line though. He takes one of those set points, at 5-4, and surely, he'd have been favorite to go on and win the match against Snobel, and put himself in a winnable quarter final match. He's not a million miles away from pushing on, and i guess it must be frustrating for him.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #1440
country flag Springer89

Springer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanslav View Post
Still continuing my solo chat, but hopefully it will give you guys some insight if you only catch the result...
Your solo chat is much appreciated

BTW Krajinovic & Prikryl def. Brzezicki & Marrero 64 16 10-5
Springer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote