Mens Tennis Forums banner

Filip Krajinovic

326K views 2K replies 126 participants last post by  ParrotOnStrings 
#1 ·
The most talented Serbian junior Filip Krajinovic (15) has advanced in the newest ITF list for players under 18 years of age for 129 places. After winning the tournament in El Paso he has climbed to 393rd place, which lead him one step closer from our best juniors Ilija Vucic and Dusan Lajovic who are already playing on professional tournaments.
The popular “Fica” has never lost a match in Serbia from players of his age or 1 year older. He has been the number 1 player of the state for a few years. His favourite player is Rodzer Federer. He uses “Wilson” racquets, he is right-handed, and he prefers backhands. He is the potential new Novak Djokovic.

Attachments

See less See more
#533 ·
This is niiiice win:).Kendrick is tough one but those are sort of matches he needs.He earned 2 more points for qualification, nice way to finish the year even if he loses tommorow.Ajde!

#538 ·
I was so delighted to come home and see this result.Started a thread on GM...couldn't resist, time for world to hear some noise, I hope you don't mind guys :) .

#542 ·
"He's top 100 in the world," Krajinovic said "It's something I'm very proud of. I hope I'm going to keep winning." Krajinovic had a small-but-vocal group cheering for him during the match against Kendrick. "They are some students from Serbia in school here (at UT), so they come to watch," Krajinovic said. "I want to say thanks to them."

#544 · (Edited)
I was at the hairdresser when I heard the news this morning and I was like :woohoo: and big :D on my face, good that I was the only one there :spit: or people would probably look at me :unsure: :scratch:

:bounce: :woohoo: Fantastic result!!!

#554 ·
He's already positioned around 600...but he can go further tommorow.Ajde!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.