Tennis Tipping #67 - Shanghai - Congrats to Ketqtiadv and Tytta/Virex - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #586
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #67 - Shanghai - The Masters Cup - Draws are out!

only SFinals better than here
probably they dont know about Davydenko "fixing" and serve problems ...
but Davydenko was the right pick for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #587
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

I thought of Davydenko too, I really did, but as my partner rightfully said today 'I wouldnt like to depend on a player that would sell his underwear for 3 albanian dollars'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #588
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoM_Fan View Post
only SFinals better than here
probably they dont know about Davydenko "fixing" and serve problems ...
but Davydenko was the right pick for today
Ohhhhhhhhh.
He'd never fix a TMC match and his serve wasn't bad at all.
I'm sorry.
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #589
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustavoM_Fan View Post
I was picking Davydenko and change it in the last minute.. I cant believe it..
I think Nadie wasn`t interested to win here...

I just wonder sometimes do you have life outside tennis tipping? because it looks like you are a total addicted to this stupid game and it is the most important thing for you
well for me it is a GAME and nothing more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost.
so now stop your whining, it's enough, I think anyone in this thread already knows from you what a bad player I am and what a perfect player you are of course you'd win Masters Cup with everyone except me but don't worry, I am not going to team up with you anymore because I got really tired of you this week and I'm glad it's over.
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:15 AM   #590
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tennis Tipping #67 - Shanghai - The Masters Cup - Draws are out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post

I just wonder sometimes do you have life outside tennis tipping? because it looks like you are a total addicted to this stupid game and it is the most important thing for you
well for me it is a GAME and nothing more. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost.
so now stop your whining, it's enough, I think anyone in this thread already knows from you what a bad player I am and what a perfect player you are of course you'd win Masters Cup with everyone except me but don't worry, I am not going to team up with you anymore because I got really tired of you this week and I'm glad it's over.

tired of me this week?
so bad was teaming up with me this week ?
Did I say something bad to you before today?

I sent you many pms and you never reply
I just like to have a conversation about picks and dont receive nothing.
if you consider that made a 3 minute PM to discuss picks and have a good conversation is loss a life, that is not my problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:55 AM   #591
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to the finalists

Nadia
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:01 AM   #592
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Re/Gu!!

Nadia

WTF red group. You guys let me and Sheva down big time

Green group obviously the better group

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:41 AM   #593
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #594
country flag Forever-Delayed

Forever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond repute

Final

Ketqtiadv (BRA) vs. Aleskz (HUN) - Ferrer in 2 vs. Ferrer in 3
Forever-Delayed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:10 AM   #595

Forever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond reputeForever-Delayed has a reputation beyond repute

Final

Andre (POR)/Scarecrows (ALB) vs. Tytta (BRA)/Virex (BRA) - Federer 76 vs. Federer 63
Old 11-17-2007, 10:13 AM   #596

Saturday's Statistics

David Ferrer 6:0 Andy Roddick
Roger Federer 6:0 Rafael Nadal
Old 11-17-2007, 12:40 PM   #597
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

All down to tomorrow.
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #598

Final

02:02 - Ketqtiadv (BRA) vs. Aleskz (HUN) - Ketqtiadv has the SR2 advantage
Old 11-17-2007, 12:49 PM   #599

Final

04:04 - Andre (POR)/Scarecrows (ALB) vs. Tytta (BRA)/Virex (BRA) - Andre/Scarecrows lead on CB
Old 11-17-2007, 12:50 PM   #600

Sunday's Order of Play

Roger Federer vs. David Ferrer - SR1 PTS1 (best of 5 sets)